Kurisama's 3rd Party Transformers Stuff

19 members have voted

1. 1. This TF stuff is relevant to my interests.

• Yes.
    • No.
    • STAHP! KEEP MAKING MACROSS STUFF.

Well, hello gang. Graham kindly requested I move my TF-centric mongering here! So I'll post up here items available from my Shapeways store and news of upcoming parts and what not - may even take requests or constructive criticism?

First up are the pew-pews;

post-1623-0-90566800-1365389796_thumb.jpg post-1623-0-11386600-1365389758_thumb.jpg post-1623-0-45830400-1365389750_thumb.jpg

post-1623-0-69357100-1365389771_thumb.jpg post-1623-0-15978100-1365389765_thumb.jpg post-1623-0-97808000-1365389803_thumb.jpg

post-1623-0-06910700-1365389812_thumb.jpg post-1623-0-13181600-1365389779_thumb.jpg post-1623-0-12384800-1365389789_thumb.jpg

In order; misc pistol with design cues from IDW's Infiltration, misc pistol with elements of Hound's Alternators gun, Bumblebee's gun inspired by IDW's Infiltration, Jazz's pistol from the same comic arc, Hound's rifle inspired by the original toy, Prowl's rifle inspired by the new MP Prowl coming out, Sunstreaker's hand-cannon inspired from IDW's Infiltration and of course Prime's blaster with 2 different positions of the grip for use with the Classics Prime mold or for other bots.

Then the accessories;

post-1623-0-19145300-1365389838_thumb.jpg post-1623-0-87792200-1365389861_thumb.jpg post-1623-0-55069700-1365389886_thumb.jpg

post-1623-0-35373500-1365389894_thumb.jpg post-1623-0-25762700-1365389891_thumb.jpg

My homage to Sideswipe's jet pack from the G1 cartoon, with several options for the nozzles & missile launchers for FOC Ultra Magnus - both for classic shoulder positions and additional shin-mounts, will work for both modes.

And the only meleƩ weapon so far;

post-1623-0-79374800-1365389815_thumb.jpg post-1623-0-66067300-1365390003_thumb.jpg

I love TFA. I want my Magnus to have pretty things.

I can/will also post WIPs and sneak peaks of upcoming projects - if people are interested.

Enjoy.

I only have a handful of transformers and I highly doubt you'll be making anything for any of them but I'm gonna follow this thread anyways because I like the pretty things you make.

A recommendation. Make samples of each and display it with a transformer so we can see the final product. Also, if you are in any other forum which you are promoting this more, ie a transformer's 3rd party forum, such as http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/ then pls pm me so I can follow you there. A special request for me, if at all possible, display them not only with the smaller transformers which you would normally do, but with some of the MasterPiece transformers too. A booster for MP Sideswipe as mentioned by another member would have nice chances I think, many would have liked it. Good Luck.

Aah, not sure what you linked that for exactly - I am aware of that thread, so... Thanks?

A recommendation. Make samples of each and display it with a transformer so we can see the final product. Also, if you are in any other forum which you are promoting this more, ie a transformer's 3rd party forum, such as http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/ then pls pm me so I can follow you there. A special request for me, if at all possible, display them not only with the smaller transformers which you would normally do, but with some of the MasterPiece transformers too. A booster for MP Sideswipe as mentioned by another member would have nice chances I think, many would have liked it. Good Luck.

I usually do get samples and then photograph them, just haven't been able to afford to get all of these at the moment - but I'm confident these will all print fine.. Even with the polishing treatment, the grips may shrink a bit, but nothing a bit of nail polish or super glue can't fix.

I did post on TFW, but its not making much of a ripple - maybe its just over saturation;

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/852342-kurisamas-custom-parts-accessories.html

very nice work....as usual. I'd say make mp10's thumbs because they pop off really easy, but I got so desperate I sculpted one out of epoxy. There are probably other people that have lost his thumbs too although not as cool as the weapons you're making!

very nice work....as usual. I'd say make mp10's thumbs because they pop off really easy, but I got so desperate I sculpted one out of epoxy. There are probably other people that have lost his thumbs too although not as cool as the weapons you're making!

Cheers! Urgh... Mp-10 - the one bot (there are more than one, lol) that got away! I wants it bad, dude...

I want that jetpack for mp sideswipe

A lot of ppl keep saying - maybe the universe is trying to tell me something...

Looooooooooool.... Anyways, I've combined all the existing guns I've made and compiled them into 1 file, which significantly reduces the price for the pieces - this set contains 14 blasters - which (before shipping) comes to approximately $6 per gun - this contains a special 'Streaker hand-cannon for the right-hand in addition to the left.

post-1623-0-33732500-1365689102_thumb.jpg

TF Gun Set-01 - Please read description for the full run-down of what is included.
Next up is the FOC Magnus Set, which again - significantly reduces the cost by including the launchers and hammer in 1 file.
post-1623-0-28819300-1365689115_thumb.jpg
I'm going to be ordering these very soon (everything on this thread so far), I'm just wanting to make a couple more things before I place my order, so stay tuned!

This is starting to get interesting, I started fiddling with a few converted game files on shapeways... don't want to derail this thread though. Do we have a general shapeways sharing thread for everyone to use?

I've got a few models uploaded, and they seem like they'll work just fine, but I'd love to figure out how to reduce the price without having to shrink the thing I'm working on too much more. ^_^

Edited by Chronocidal

This is starting to get interesting, I started fiddling with a few converted game files on shapeways... don't want to derail this thread though. Do we have a general shapeways sharing thread for everyone to use?

I've got a few models uploaded, and they seem like they'll work just fine, but I'd love to figure out how to reduce the price without having to shrink the thing I'm working on too much more. ^_^

Depending on what these models were of I'd be willing to spend stupid amounts of money if they where sufficiently awesome.

Homeworld is definitely a possibility, but yeah, let's not pull off the subject any further. Moving to a separate generic Shapeways development thread before I start discussing any details.

I guess the question is, should this go in the fan works/models section (since it may deal with Macross, and fits with the general "workbench" thread), or should we keep it in the "other" section?

• 4 months later...

That's some awesome 3D renders!

I know exactly how hard it is to render something in 3D--took me over 2 weeks just to complete a scale version of MP Grimlock. That said, I didn't have the actual head, and had to rely on a set of pictures a helpful friend took using his own MP Grimlock.

• 4 weeks later...