Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

I thought the VF-1J CF doesn't have a white stripe along the kite logo on the wing as per this pic.

Yamato-CF-VF-1J1.jpg

But I remember David posting his 1J. And it has those white stripe on the wing. Can someone tell me which is the official. Thanks. :)

1O9hW1bl.jpg

And also, is the actual release has those white paint thingy on the hips sensors like the one above compared to the press release pic?

i would love another VF-1J mass production type! ^_^ sadly they ask silly money that im not willing to spend. <_< And I can't see Arcadia ever doing a re-issue on them. -_-

yeah the white stripes are on the wings of the release version.. as with the white bits on the hip parts.

the one shown in the photo must be a pre-production example and they made changes for the final product.

Edited by spanner

Can someone tell me what a Vf-25 G Renewal ver is worth? Planning on selling mine

Not sure the exact amount. But so far, based on Mandarake and Jungle, it's around Y25000-Y30000. Not sure though how many still looking for one since the ones I see in Mandarake or Jungle been there for months.

Edited by no3ljm

Not sure the exact amount. But so far, based on Mandarake and Jungle, it's around Y25000-Y30000. Not sure though how many still looking for one since the ones I see in Mandarake or Jungle been there for months.

cool thanks. looked at mandrake but none avail. - https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/listPage/list?soldOut=1

Looked up jungle as well for a B goes for 25920 yen but if you incl their 5% fee works out to 27216 yen, and then you have the cost of shipping which isnt cheap either with the price increase from japan post :0

With the current conversion to USD roughly works out to 265 $ for a used one without shipping. Hmm on one hand I dont want to sell him on the other I'm feeling the pressure from the wife :(

Edit I even looked up ebay when I googled it, MISB are selling anywhere from 400 USD to 700 USD . So I'd say a fair price to ask is about 300 USD range.

Edited by monishb

cool thanks. looked at mandrake but none avail. - https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/listPage/list?soldOut=1

Looked up jungle as well for a B goes for 25920 yen but if you incl their 5% fee works out to 27216 yen, and then you have the cost of shipping which isnt cheap either with the price increase from japan post :0

With the current conversion to USD roughly works out to 265 $ for a used one without shipping. Hmm on one hand I dont want to sell him on the other I'm feeling the pressure from the wife :(

Edit I even looked up ebay when I googled it, MISB are selling anywhere from 400 USD to 700 USD . So I'd say a fair price to ask is about 300 USD range.

Mandarake still has one for Y30000+.

But yeah, you're right it's always going to end up depends on the shipping cost. And selling for $300 is fair. Would that be including shipping too? Anyways, good luck and hope it sells fast so that your wife will give you a break. ;)

Nope, but I did snag the Super/Strike parts that were posted the same night.

I wish I'd seen that VF-1S before it sold out because I would have purchased it in a heartbeat.

-b.

That's a steal! I wonder if there is any issue with it or someone just didn't know how much to price it..

That's what I don't understand. They have one for sale now at ¥50,000, but the link posted shows an ¥8,000 sold item. The Low Vis I just bought doesn't show up as a "Sold Out" item, but they show one at ¥20,000 (not what I payed). Can anyone clarify this for me?

Edited by Old Man

That's what I don't understand. They have one for sale now at ¥50,000, but the link posted shows an ¥8,000 sold item. The Low Vis I just bought doesn't show up as a "Sold Out" item, but they show one at ¥20,000 (not what I payed). Can anyone clarify this for me?

The 50,000 yen toy is the weathering version. It really is priced more and usually wanted by collectors but i believe it is overpriced that is why no one isd grabbing it. Maybe at 30 or 40k yen price, it will get sold.

Their pricing is a bit inconsistent but more or less, within a specified range.

How you much paid for you low viz? There is a bug in their site wherein they price listed at sold out items is for a different stock before.

It could be a different item. The Mandarake site networks the different Mandarake store locations in Japan. For convenience, items that have the same condition (new/used) are grouped together under one listing, and customers can click through these to see which stores have the item in stock.

For example, if I click on the SOLD ¥20,000 listing then that shows the VF-1S Low Vis was available in two other stores (one for ¥22,000 and the other for ¥35,000). All three are sold.

OK guys. I have a VF-1D unassembled kit, and I'm trying to figure out what it's worth. It's in the original packaging and all that, with all the parts. I'm not really looking to sell it but I'm curious if anyone knows how much they go for? If I see another one, I'd like to get one, but I don't want to walk into something that's way too overpriced. The problem is, I haven't seen any for sale since I got mine over a year ago (partially because I wasn't looking). Thanks for your help.

OK guys. I have a VF-1D unassembled kit, and I'm trying to figure out what it's worth. It's in the original packaging and all that, with all the parts. I'm not really looking to sell it but I'm curious if anyone knows how much they go for? If I see another one, I'd like to get one, but I don't want to walk into something that's way too overpriced. The problem is, I haven't seen any for sale since I got mine over a year ago (partially because I wasn't looking). Thanks for your help.

I seem to remember one selling on eBay for around $200, but the listing ended in January, so I can't substantiate that.

Is that what it sold at? I got this one for about $100 and some change, but I have no other references to price it at. I can only really guess, being that the 1S, A, and J have sold for almost $200 at times. Being that this was a much smaller run, I have no clue if this would really make it a higher price, especially since the parts are in the 1st episode trainer colors. I'm debating whether to work on something completely different with this, or just keep in box until another light bulb goes off on what to do with this. I don't really need a 3rd 1D in the same colors, but if I decide against doing anything with it, I hope to have a reference selling point.

There's one on ebay right now from Japan , trying to sell it for $298

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-60-full-deformation-VF-1D-unpainted-kit-with-optional-parts-/222169749744

you can bookmark it and see if it'll sell. I think that's high so he might have to relist it for lower later.

There's also one selling on Amazon.jp for 20,000 yen

https://www.amazon.co.jp/1-60-%E5%AE%8C%E5%85%A8%E5%A4%89%E5%BD%A2VF-1D-%E7%84%A1%E5%A1%97%E8%A3%85%E3%82%AD%E3%83%83%E3%83%88-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%97%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84%E4%BB%98/dp/B008RL1GHK/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1468386561&sr=8-11&keywords=vf-1d

Edited by F360

I think 200 dollars now is fair for VF-1D assembly version. If you are buying, I would buy it as long as it is priced anything 200 or below. The assembly kit has already had it fair share of price increase due to the nature of the kit that it caters to a certain niche of Macross collector and that it is released in limited quantity.

Edited by chyll2

Thanks for all the input. I'm planning on using this as a base to remake the Platypus that I made several years ago, but this time, with all the right parts, and instead of using styrene and bondo, using CAD files with the right panel lines and the sort. The system I built for it actually works where the nose rotates, so I'd like to implement it into a proper, well made system.

In one sense, I'd consider the 1D kit more valuable just because it's a viable source of spare tan parts for the 1D, or VT-1. I know I mostly ordered that kit to have a spare 1D head to swap onto my VT-1 for fun.

If all you need for your Platypus are the two-seater specific parts, I'm sure someone with a VT-1 with busted shoulders would appreciate the matching replacements. :) You could source all of the universal parts from an easier to acquire kit, since they'll probably be painted anyway.

Really wish they had put out a kit of the VT-1 style two-seaters, preferably in VE-1 gray. Would have made a good number of custom paint schemes a whole lot easier.

Edited by Chronocidal

I know esthertool, the seller fromn ebay. Ive bought several valks, myth cloth ex figures and hot toys from them, never had a problem everything was as described new.

Awesome! That's great news. He assured me that the items I bought were the ones pictured in the description, but I really appreciate you chiming in, Mr Bomber. I definitely feel more at ease :)

Awesome! That's great news. He assured me that the items I bought were the ones pictured in the description, but I really appreciate you chiming in, Mr Bomber. I definitely feel more at ease :)

no problem bro, glad to be of help!

yep! each of my M&M cost me about that including delivery from YJA.. serious stuff this Macross collection addiction! :o

I know what you mean. I was keeping an eye on the two from Mandarake just in case the ones from eBay don't pan out. I probably woulda bought them a few days ago if I didn't swoop on the M&M auctions from esthertool. We'll see if they're the real deal soon. They just arrived in SF :D

I know what you mean. I was keeping an eye on the two from Mandarake just in case the ones from eBay don't pan out. I probably woulda bought them a few days ago if I didn't swoop on the M&M auctions from esthertool. We'll see if they're the real deal soon. They just arrived in SF :D

that means you'll have em in your hot little hands pretty soon! :o:D Congrats and enjoy! B))

Well, $630 for the set ain't cheap, but at half the current going rate, and about what I payed for my first set in 2011, I'd say I made out alright :D

M&M

The Macross Gods must've been smiling upon me when I decided to skim the eBay listings that night :rolleyes:

Edited by Old Man