Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

• 4 months later...

and now sold for 27k.. didn't last long as you would expect!

it is actually 25k yen, if the language is switched to japanese (which is the default) then the 8% is automatically applied.

edit:

still no VF-4G relisted

Edited by chyll2

it is actually 25k yen, if the language is switched to japanese (which is the default) then the 8% is automatically applied.

edit:

still no VF-4G relisted

There's one in YJA. Y15500. Bid now. Good luck. ;)

Did this get bought out?

Yes....if I post a price...you can be assured it's a SOLD price....not a listing price....not an asking price....not a "my cousin's friend's brother-in-law just bought one for some unverifiable amount" price... :lol: .

In short....the membership fee to the elite

"Yamato VF-1D Virgin Road Owners Club" just shot up to about 500 dollars! :rolleyes:

Entry fee to the "Yamato VF-1D assemby kit Roadhouse" should be considerably less...

Yes....if I post a price...you can be assured it's a SOLD price....not a listing price....not an asking price....not a "my cousin's friend's brother-in-law just bought one for some unverifiable amount" price... :lol: .

In short....the membership fee to the elite

"Yamato VF-1D Virgin Road Owners Club" just shot up to about 500 dollars! :rolleyes:

Entry fee to the "Yamato VF-1D assemby kit Roadhouse" should be considerably less...

My bad...I thought the seller just took the auction down for the meantime...

Thanks for the heads-up, jvmacross :)

Hi,

Hoping this is right area to post this, I've got some macross items that I'm trying to get a grasp on (value wise)

I've considered selling these for a while as I just don't have the space.

1/3000 Yamato sdf-1, New in sealed box

1/60 Macross Zero sv-51r Nora, Brand new in box

1/60 Macross Zero sv-51 Ivanov, Opened still in excellent condition

I've had a look on yahoo japan, mandrake, ebay.com, amazon but some of those prices seem crazy, to me anyway.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Hi,

Hoping this is right area to post this, I've got some macross items that I'm trying to get a grasp on (value wise)

I've had a look on yahoo japan, mandrake, ebay.com, amazon but some of those prices seem crazy, to me anyway.

there is a specific for sale thread you can freely post your items in for all to see! :)

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showforum=9

Nineball needs 4 more posts to unlock the for sale section. It's not accessible to him right now. Just reply to a couple topics in the forum then check back to see if' it's unlocked. You can then post in the "What's it worth?" thread. Hope that helps and welcome to the forums!

Edited by wmkjr

Hi,

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=42369

Hi,

There all out of print, and in short supply relative to demand right now. prices have gone crazy for all of them. $600~$800USD for the SDF-1 and $200~$300USD for the SV-51's seems to be the going rate right now.

there is a specific for sale thread you can freely post your items in for all to see! :)

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showforum=9

Thanks for the links, spanner and jvmacross

Nineball needs 4 more posts to unlock the for sale section. It's not accessible to him right now. Just reply to a couple topics in the forum then check back to see if' it's unlocked. You can then post in the "What's it worth?" thread. Hope that helps and welcome to the forums!

Thanks a bunch, I'll go make some more posts :)

There all out of print, and in short supply relative to demand right now. prices have gone crazy for all of them. $600~$800USD for the SDF-1 and $200~$300USD for the SV-51's seems to be the going rate right now.

Time for me to learn to let go :(

• 2 weeks later...

:o

maybe it's time to sell

It doesn't seem to be getting any less expensive. You'll never lose your money on it whether you hold or sell now.

I doubt Arcadia would re-release it. The only way I can see it making a return is if they would bundle it with a VF-1A TV Max re-release....but that seems unlikely these days.

And I just do not see Bandai making one....but you never know. :rolleyes:

Guest davidwhangchoi

It doesn't seem to be getting any less expensive. You'll never lose your money on it whether you hold or sell now.

I doubt Arcadia would re-release it. The only way I can see it making a return is if they would bundle it with a VF-1A TV Max re-release....but that seems unlikely these days.

And I just do not see Bandai making one....but you never know. :rolleyes:

with proxy fees and shipping it'll be about 400 USD to bring it over here.

yeah i'm going to hold unto mine, it'll be such hassle trying to find this again.

I guess yamato VF-4 hold their value well (or is this one off?)

*snip*

Actually it hasn't held market value at all, a year ago, or before the Arcadia VF-4G announcement the price would have easily been doubled, and would have sold out instantly.

-b.

Please ignore it, it seems like a weird problem on their site. The most recent VF-4G yamato is actually sold at 28k yen.

It hadn't sold at the time, but the answer to your question, has the Yamato VF-4G held value? - based on that example provided the answer would be "no, not at all".

The real test will be to see if aftermarket prices rebound or increase for either or both the Yamato and Arcadia VF-4G's.

-b.

yeah, the answer to that is NO, definitely. And as you said, we have to wait if it will really increase since NY still carries it and has never increased it price since the release date.

Yep, although hopefully the price doesn't go up too soon. I didn't buy Arcadia's release but I intend to.

-b.

That actually sold?!?

It was probably "the last one" off of the buyer's Yamato Macross valk bucket list....still you won't be able to get a VF-X for anything close to MSRP these days....the only thing that could crash the market for the rarer Yamato's is an Arcadia re-release (see VF-4, but kinda doubtful for a VF-X) or an all-new Bandai DX VF-1 series (but even if that were to happen, I doubt they'd release a VF-X...but anything is possible I suppose)...