Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There was a Max VF-1S on Mandarake, but it was only shown on the Japanese page. Mandarake did say there will be items purely for Japanese customers, but I am not sure how they decide on that.

Ive had that happen before and asked them if i could buy it. Its worked a couple of times, other times they havent responded...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geez Kaki bundles are going for crazy monies

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e162051465

Ive had that happen before and asked them if i could buy it. Its worked a couple of times, other times they havent responded...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geez Kaki bundles are going for crazy monies

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e162051465

wow Kaki got lots of love now

Edit:

I really dont understand why Arcadia dont want to print monies! Super and Strike parts is almost guaranteed 10k yen now

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/193010568

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b170635158

Edited by chyll2

• 1 month later...

Yamato 1/3000 SDF-1 used....61,000 jpy

this would be worth it!
If it's the 1/2000 scaled, it is. :lol: j/k

Oh man, when are they're going to reissue this? I want one too.

Edited by no3ljm

BANDAI /DX Chogokin /Movie version MACROSS F good-bye -- ノツバサ Limited edition [Koenig monster Wings オブ ヴァルキュ rear ver] not opened /box minor damaged

http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1028817334&ref=list

As per first post on Page 1, this thread is for COMPLETED and SOLD Macross items only. If the sale is still open, it's best to post it in the 'Where to Buy' section: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showforum=13

Seems that Yamato's demise has made the market for several macross collectibles go crazy in recent days.....

Using this topic to post recent actual COMPLETED and SOLD auctions.....auctions of great absurdity should not be posted here...unless of course they actually sell....

Here are some recently completed auctions.....

*snip*

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up an unopened Megahouse Klan Klang off of Mandarake for 7k yen. I am not into collecting provocative figures, but trying to get all of the main frontier mecha in scale poses difficulty when trying to secure a scale for Klan. This should suffice.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Just picked up an unopened Megahouse Klan Klang off of Mandarake for 7k yen. I am not into collecting provocative figures, but trying to get all of the main frontier mecha in scale poses difficulty when trying to secure a scale for Klan. This should suffice.

I've always wondered what scale she was at. I guess comparing the super boosters will give a good sense.

I'm so glad I've got a few '11s, it may be my most fave design - love to get another, but that's steep.

I'd love to see a renewal version or variants tho!

I don't really foresee the VF-19 Advance demanding Ozma prices like during the VF-25S drought. The problem back then was that Bandai was limiting the numbers, but once reviews came out everyone realized they fixed the VF-25 series. It seems that the 19 Advance has a bigger production run and is still available the last time I checked. I was able to get 2 without any hassle really compared to Ozma. I had to wait until the reissue to really get the quantity I wanted with the 25S. The reissue of the 25S really cooled down the aftermarket prices.

As far as the VF-11C goes it was a limited production run that warmed shelves. I got mine on deep discount on HLJ, but once it ran out it seems everyone realized it was gone and then Yamato never ran anymore as far as I can tell. I wish I would have bought a fleet of 11C's but only have the one I got on sale and 2x VF-11B's. Most of the Yamato valks afaik that had that logo on the box (bottom right hand corner of the VF-11C box) were pretty limited in the runs. I don't remember all of the releases that had that logo on the box but some examples are the VF-11C, VFX, Angel Bird, Low Vis Roy, 1/60 Armor parts for the VF-1 with missile launch effect parts, VF-4G, VF-1A cavaliers, The VF-1S Roy TV and the Super VF-1S Skull 1 that came with the Hikaru pilot in the new box art style,DYRL VF-1A Mass production and the 1/3000 SDF-1 Macross. I am sure there are more but I would have to play closet Jenga to get to all of the product boxes that had that logo. As far as I know the ones with the logo never got a reissue. Although the Chronicles exclusive Angel Bird and VFX did end up getting sold at retail too shortly after the exclusives were in our hands, not sure if they ran more and then let them out to market or what, but the retail version angel bird did not include the Fan Racer, not sure if it got the sticker sheet for the head either but I had to request those for the chronicles version I own.

Edited by Loop

Did the Cavalier come with option parts? I thought it was a error that said it was included?

No option parts. The seller noted that everything else was included when I asked about the item.

I didn't get to bid on it, but I do think the buyer and the seller each walked away with a nice deal.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Did the Cavalier come with option parts? I thought it was a error that said it was included?

yeah, you are correct. the ebay seller is misinformed. the cavalier never had option parts ever.

Apart from the few which did come with option parts, it would have been nice if they all came bundled with them and a stand..

I fitted DYRL SS parts to my Cav and it looks pretty cool!

yeah, you are correct. the ebay seller is misinformed. the cavalier never had option parts ever.

My bad too. I saw the 30th Anniversary sticker and thought that the seller's note was accurate.

If this was a complete Valkyrie, then the higher bids at the end make more sense since this has become a rare find nowadays.

Edit: brain be backwards...

Edited by technoblue