Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

What a weird auction, looks like someone had time to panel line but not enough care to keep the accessories?

That's totally weird, knowing the price of a VF-4G and the Arcadia YF-19 on resell market, he panel-lined his and even stickered them and then wanted to sell it one year later?

I bet you it wasn't the collector that wanted it sold. If I put in all that work into panel lining and stickering them, I would at least transform and display them properly for sale and not show them in that state. Not to mention have all the parts intact.

Guest davidwhangchoi

damn i should just sell mine as spare parts and junk.

i did sell a vf-1s dyrl roy that i panel lined and transformed a million times. i sold fast packs and threw him in for 120 (so it was like a 20 bonus toy)

a year later i see someone brought my old roy for 100 bucks without the fastpacks...

even yamato considered junk is valuable...

Edited by davidwhangchoi

just when I thought this will never get sold. Yamato VF-1j, no option parts, used, box looks good (even though it says damage) but it says the box got yellowish

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-791770.html

for a few dollars more and wait til May can get you a brand new VF-1J, option parts is standard now and with GBP.

If I had seen that listing earlier I would have bought it myself! That's still a pretty good price for a TV Hikaru VF-1J! ^_^ Regardless of the box condition..

Edited by spanner76

There was another 1J that sold a couple of days ago for 16,000 yen that came with super parts.

snagged it last week, then decided not to proceed. asked manda to cancel and it popped back up in manda. and went to its rightful owner...

cant seem to pull the trigger, seeing how the GBP+1J is about $200 shipped (preordered @ NY)..

Edited by aaajin

snagged it last week, then decided not to proceed. asked manda to cancel and it popped back up in manda. and went to its rightful owner...

cant seem to pull the trigger, seeing how the GBP+1J is about $200 shipped (preordered @ NY)..

I'd say the folks who bought them are just caving in to the nearly 5 month wait time. yeah would be a tough call to buy seeing how cheap the new one will be.. Im seriously considering securing a 3rd as there are a few places with pre-orders still open!

I also chance to see it and buy but pass on the first sight and even saw it when it was dropped (didnt know that was you) but again, passed on it. Same reason as yours, while Super/Strike parts is rare as well, GBP +1J is just a few dollars away and Yammy Super Hikaru 1J is not really known to be shoulder safe issue.

yeah, I monitor mandarake a lot during weekdays ;)

edit:

sigh

during Sunday though, they tend to have more stuffs like VE-1 not opened at 30k yen

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1035456.html

Edited by chyll2

Wow $450 for a used Miria 1-J

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261744254362

I'm starting to think collecting cars would be cheaper

im not sure this one even sold? the reserve price wasn't met and if I was selling it I sure as hell wouldn't be letting it go for that cheap!

bugger that I just wouldn't be selling it in the first place! :D

Edited by spanner76

Wow $450 for a used Miria 1-J

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261744254362

I'm starting to think collecting cars would be cheaper

Reserve wasn't even met. haha

Yea, Miria was the most expensive piece I paid in my macross collection.

I display mine with fast pack and haven't even transform her yet.

Edited by dapro

hkc is sold out of vf-1a mass production w/ option parts:

https://www.hkcollectibles.com/macross-robotech/7119-vf-1a-movie-with-optional-parts-30th-anniversary.html

i wonder if the prices will rise now

Probably, but not by very much. It wasn't very in-demand to begin with (explaining why it was available at HKC for so very long). That said, I thought it was odd because IMHO it was a pretty solid release.

-b.

You know, I could kind of see that making sense actually. The other two are hero valks, so I think there may be a bit more demand from collectors for something that's complete with a box, while all of these come without box. The CF, on the other hand, for a lot of people is just a shelf filler, so collectors may be more willing to accept it without the box. Just a theory, at least.