Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

Probably just the box being a little dinged. I've bought B stuff before and never had any issues.

They would list a major defect me thinks.

With EMS it was only $305 shipped.

Yeah I thought about the re-issue possiability but those will probably... like with the M&M's... if they ever frakking come out... will be close to 220ish + shipping anyway. So it's probably only $40-50 bucks more. And who know if they will leave out some tamp or use another plastic. Plus I just love the Yamato releases, and I love this valk.

Obviously i'm jealous which is why i had to convince myself i shouldn't buy it! If they re-issue it it won't have the rainbow canopy which i love, so i too am on the lookout for a Yamato but on the other hand even if i got a solid copy i would still want a re-issue with good shoulders. Macross collecting can mess with your head!

I once saw a Yamato 1/60 v2 Hikaru VF-1A on Amazon listed by a third-party seller based in Japan for about $50 or so. I had a hunch that there might be something fishy about the listing, but elected to take a chance and buy it, figuring Amazon's buyer protection policies would cover me in case anything went wrong. I got a message a couple of days later from the seller indicating that he had made a mistake with the price, and asked if it would be ok to cancel my order. To his credit, he offered to complete the transaction as-is, but said that he would be taking a loss on the sale.

Admittedly, I was tempted to make him complete the sale with the original price, but my conscience got the better of me and I let him cancel the order. Would have been a sweet deal if it happened though.

I once saw a Yamato 1/60 v2 Hikaru VF-1A on Amazon listed by a third-party seller based in Japan for about $50 or so. I had a hunch that there might be something fishy about the listing, but elected to take a chance and buy it, figuring Amazon's buyer protection policies would cover me in case anything went wrong. I got a message a couple of days later from the seller indicating that he had made a mistake with the price, and asked if it would be ok to cancel my order. To his credit, he offered to complete the transaction as-is, but said that he would be taking a loss on the sale.

Admittedly, I was tempted to make him complete the sale with the original price, but my conscience got the better of me and I let him cancel the order. Would have been a sweet deal if it happened though.

You sir, are a true gentleman.

Someone scored a deal on Mandarake for a VF-1D (and it was one with the 30th Anniversary sticker too);

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1056667.html

If I wasn't so tired last night I may have stayed up, but oh well - you snooze you lose. :lol:

-b.

Man, I always miss these great deals... that's a great price for a 1D. Hope it was someone here.

Takatoku VF-1S mini sofubi...184.50 USD plus shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1980s-MACROSS-TAKATOKU-5-034-VF-1S-Valkyrie-Vinyl-Robotech-POPY-BULLMARK-GODAIKIN-/331322798769?nma=true&si=WlSjTlFumW1hM6ELrJafjvevjjk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Hard core Macross collecting...anyone here get it?

Congrats!...that is about as rare as it gets when it comes to Takatoku or Macross collecting in general...

AE VF-1D

$227

*snip*

Probably want to throw that in one of the Items of Interest threads in the For Sale Section.

77 dollar market up from drake.

Yeah, and forget that. I'll wait for another one to pop-up, a reissue or continue to do without a VF-1D in my collection.

-b.

Good grab for the upcoming season. Ozma Armored Parts. 15000Yen.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1016247.html

Yep, missed that one by minutes I think.

Yeah, was actually up and stalking Mandarake when that went up and opted to pass. I really want to try and snag some more Yamato pieces as I'm pretty set on Bandai Renewals.

I had to double check because 15,000 JPY is the least expensive I've seen the 25S Armor Parts posted for.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Ozma!

-b.

oh yeah! hopefully the prices plummet like the 25F so that no one is fighting over them. then no one will be angry if people get doubles or 13.