Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

Guest davidwhangchoi

Seller is from here... What I hope is that the one who got it won't just flip it.

i think skullmilitia got it for market price so flipping it will only net what was paid. so i doubt any flipping would make profit.

nice that it has tv fast packs. that's definitively is a non shoulder issue valk

i think skullmilitia got it for market price so flipping it will only net what was paid. so i doubt any flipping would make profit.

nice that it has tv fast packs. that's definitively is a non shoulder issue valk

I figured if it's going to be 150$ for Arcadia valks, then a 200$ yamato one with Fast packs ain't bad.

I thought Rainbow canopy = shoulder bomb?

now to find some casted option parts.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I figured if it's going to be 150$ for Arcadia valks, then a 200$ yamato one with Fast packs ain't bad.

I thought Rainbow canopy = shoulder bomb?

now to find some casted option parts.

any roy tv valks configuraton (stand alone, super) was released after they stopped using rainbow canopys.

the good news is all the shoulders issues and new crotch design are included.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

When I sold my Ben with fastpacks with this packaging I sold it for like... $240?

Considering the valks are about 130, and the fastpacks are 100... that's pretty reasonable.

These are V2's though, though I think they do have the rainbow.

Edited by Gakken85

That's the DYRL version, the other one was the TV fokker with FAST pack bundle, a little rare considering how hard is to get TV FP's

It also looks like an early release. Early release = tinted canopy, older-style crotch door, bad shoulders. Not worth as much IMO as the TV super VF combo pack.

Guest davidwhangchoi

When I sold my Ben with fastpacks with this packaging I sold it for like... $240?

Considering the valks are about 130, and the fastpacks are 100... that's pretty reasonable.

These are V2's though, though I think they do have the rainbow.

the strike combo pack w/ kaki and max dyrl were later editions that does not have the rainbow canopy and has the updated crotch.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Wait, DYRL or TV?

The DYRL love version I had with strike had a rainbow and was a v2.

here's the list of 2.2 valks. w/ updated crotch and non tinted canopy from jenius anymoon site.

http://anymoon.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Yamato-V2-Table-2.jpg

the kaki dyrl super and strike combo was a later re-release with a 2.2 verision. maybe you got a rare version or it was an accidentally swapped?

He has it listed as "Hayao customsuper & strike set". It's a 2010 release so the shoulders are good, but it does have a rainbow as you can see on the box.

I don't think the rainbow always tells you if it's a good shoulder or not, it's just a general rule of thumb.

Anyway, I sold mine for $240 or something.

Macross_kakizaki.jpg

Edited by Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

He has it listed as "Hayao customsuper & strike set". It's a 2010 release so the shoulders are good, but it does have a rainbow as you can see on the box.

I don't think the rainbow always tells you if it's a good shoulder or not, it's just a general rule of thumb.

Anyway, I sold mine for $240 or something.

Macross_kakizaki.jpg

oh i see what you did, you went by the picture of the box which is not always correct. that release does not have a rainbow canopy.

i own a vf-1a mass production it has a rainbow canopy on the cover of the box as well but inside is the non tint canopy 2.2 version

Edited by davidwhangchoi

The shoulder problem was fixed well before the canopy tinting was eliminated. The modified crotch hatch was implemented before the tinted canopy so it's a better indicator, but there were still releases like the Max VF-1S that had the old crotch, tinted canopy, and fixed shoulders.

I bought a second cav before they all disappeared, it's hanging out in my closet. I think I will flank my fokker low vis with 2 of the cavs. I have been too lazy to rearrange my display though lol.

Edited by Loop

Not a bad deal for the full skull squadron, plus their all new. One is even a super plus a stand on top. Just hope whoever got it has spare shoulders for those two rainbow canopy valks

The high bidder's feedback indicates it was prolly a proxy buy so I bet the person ends up paying 450 shipped , which is still good for 4 valks, 1 with fastpack, and an extra stand

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g123372134

Edited by Duymon

Guest davidwhangchoi

Hot damn did the 1J CF drop in value?

THere's one for 13800 on YHJ with Buy it now. I'd buy it if I had any interest at all in the TV valks

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c394283172

you want to know whats funny my private proxy guy got this one and sent it to me. i double checked and it's the exact one we were just talking about. just arrived today it's really mint condition...

he should be thanking you :) correction, i should be thanking you!!!

A proxy buyer i'm willing to bet. YJA should be paying this forum a commission... lol!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

The old 1/60 YF-19 beginning to feel the burden of being replaced.

Pretty good price, eventough it had a small damage and missing stickers, what YF-19 isn't damaged somehow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamato-1-60-Macross-Plus-Yf-19-Valkyrie-isamu-type-In-US-/271266270139?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=eBrJMnhx95q%252Fgdui3wQs6DRywAE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Guest davidwhangchoi

Hi everyone,

What do you think about this "bargain". It looks too cheap to be true...

http://www.amazon.com/60-Scale-VF-1S-TV-Version/dp/B003I85GZA/ref=sr_1_26?ie=UTF8&qid=1378167594&sr=8-26&keywords=yamato+1%2F60

definitely a pricing error if you take a look at his store front all the macross items are 300+

but take a chance and see what happens, amazon will protect you.

LOL, it was me, I placed the order to see what the hell would happened, as expected, got an email for "out of stock" and to cancel order for refund.

Bah!! they can horribly overprice by mistake and not care if some chum buys it, but a mistake like this can not be.

Where you from walawala?

That VF-1A Max has been sitting there since the buying frenzy started and ended they never sold out. Contrary to the picture, it's the standalone version with no FP.

I am actually missing a VF-1A Max DYRL, it's a fantastic price but I decided that I will not buy anymore VF-1's since Arcadia is already releasing them with more stuff, so unless I see v2 VF-1's for less than a 100 I won't buy them and wait for Arcadia eventual re-release no matter how long it takes or if it's a rare one or I really really need it.

There's been a sudden influx of Yamato's lately going for nice prices on ebay since the 30th finally got released.

Edited by Valkyrie addict

Guest davidwhangchoi

Hmm, was about to jump on this but somebody grabbed it. Looks like a 1st V2 release VE-1 for 20,000, but used (though 99% of the used stuff I've bought from Mandarake was still MIB)

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1035457.html

Would that have been a good deal?

i think that's a good price for a used non 30th option parts one. that'll be about 235-240 shipped EMS, pretty good i think.

i think the 30th option parts new sealed are like 300+ shipped. (these boxes are taped like the gp-1)