On 6/15/2019 at 1:43 PM, dragonstar1982 said:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/iXovfb0UyLzU7nYMib0gqw

Super excited to see their take on super robot wars srx, God I hope it transforms. With this, the new gravion and samurai trooper I'm gonna be broke lol

You don't want it to transform. As an owner of the Volks variable quite a bit will be sacrificed for that gimmick and personally I'm praying it doesn't to have a highly articulated SRX.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/7/2019 at 6:39 AM, dragonstar1982 said:

Ryu of wild fire up for pre order at amiami

FIGURE-053345.jpg

Hey I remember watching that on TV decades ago. All I really remember is that they got their asses kicked all the goddamn time by every opponent they ever faced. Basically Delta Squadron before Macross Delta. :p

Ordered one anyway because the armor looks cool. 

4 hours ago, Mog said:

^^This.

I'm also curious if the armor is removable and can be posed to sit on a stand.

Yes it can. At least from the pictures that have been posted so far. Very anime accurate but i still think that the Armor plus from Bandai is better(not counting the QC issues though).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not a super robot guy, per se, but I can definitely appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into these things- wickedly beautiful stuff.

I clicked on the link that Dragonstar posted above and was perusing the various figs when I came upon Goodsmile's Johanna/Anata transforming motorcycle from Persona 5. While I'm not a motorcycle guy at all, I totally dig transforming motorcycles, and this one caught my eye for its uniqueness, especially the humanoid face. I don't play the game, haven't seen the animation, but the design itself is very evocative and screams 'cool!' to my inner being. 

Seeing how well this turned out (it does partsform the engine, but is otherwise fully transformable), I'd love to see their take on the Motoslave from BGC.:wub: I managed to get a Yamato Linna version at an acceptably affordable price a few years back, just to have the mold (Pris' version was astronomically priced no matter where I looked, and having seen any number of vids, was pretty convinced it just wasn't worth those prices), but the Yammie toy is a bit fiddly and frail, and the arms just fall off of Linna at the merest touch. And it requires quite a bit of partsforming.  A better engineered update would be most welcome.

Edited by M'Kyuun

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2020 at 12:56 AM, Scyla said:

:wub:

Hopefully this will go perfectly with my Truforce Mega Man X.

Storm Eagle when?

Although I'd implode with excitement likely never. I've spoken to a number of companies about Mavericks and the general consensus is that with villain characters the fan base will be vocal about wanting them but then on release they don't sell.

14 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Although I'd implode with excitement likely never. I've spoken to a number of companies about Mavericks and the general consensus is that with villain characters the fan base will be vocal about wanting them but then on release they don't sell.

Yeah I assume Sentinel burnt themselves with the 4ichinel Cutman. :mellow:

The Maverick designs are just that more exciting compared with X and Zero.

2 hours ago, Scyla said:

Yeah I assume Sentinel burnt themselves with the 4ichinel Cutman. :mellow:

The Maverick designs are just that more exciting compared with X and Zero.

I think the cutman sold fine given that it was in a two pack and just a mm body with a different head. That was at the beginning of the line which saw towards 20 releases until the mismanagement of the Roll release just killed customer support.

• 1 month later...

BBTS has Megaman Falcon Armor now.  Labelled as a Previews Exclusive.  Not sure how that will work given Diamond Distribution just announced they're shutting down.  I suspect it's only the comic portion of it that actually is.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/122399

Edited by Mommar

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

BBTS has Megaman Falcon Armor now.  Labelled as a Previews Exclusive.  Not sure how that will work given Diamond Distribution just announced they're shutting down.  I suspect it's only the comic portion of it that actually is.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/122399

Nice, it's actually cheaper at BBTS than the usual suspects.  I haven't ordered anything from Diamond in years.