Sentinel actually has shown a proto of a transforming Dangai Oh already. 

Re: Shin Getter set... not much time with it but here's a copy and paste of some quick thoughts from RJ with a quick snap taken:

"This came in yesterday and man... it's huge. Can't even lie. It's certainly the axe in particular that this should've come with and makes for a hell of a display but fact is I really don't have room anywhere for it at 17" long now. f**king monstrous though and I'll try to get sme shots this weekend.

The scythe is significantly larger now too but it really doesn't have the holy sh*t feel of the new axe.

The wing part is literally just a 1:1 replacement for the piece inside of the backpack that the wings connect to but it's diecast instead. If you had no problems with the wig like me it's a pointless piece.

The ab connector replacement looks to change the way that the balljoint connects but not having used it I can't speak on added articulation yet. 

Plastic quality and quality are 1:1 with the Sentinel stuff. The axe parts actually replace the ones that came with and tab in themselves while the scythe is a cover for the one that came with. 

Overall, even for the weapons it's well worth it. Now everyone can have a very feasible weapons set."

20190111_151027-e1547320949664.jpg

7 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Nope. It was at a convention and I don't remember which and as selfish as it sounds I'm so backed up with photo stuff up until bed that I don't really want to break and try to search. I'd check gokin.it or RJ. 

No worries. I'm just glad Sentinel is actually taking a stab at it.

Heck yea with DangaiOh; hoping it's a 4th quarter release. They hit pretty hard with Ryuoumaru, Getter 1 Devolution, Black Getter Devolution coming at the end of this month, Grendizer coming in April, and then on the Flame Toys side there's Shattered Glass Drift in Match and Star Saber in April... I'd really like a summer break from giving these dudes my money.

On 12/27/2018 at 3:00 PM, Kuma Style said:

Japanworld.it has them for $265 plus shipping and the cheapest shipping option brought it to $322.... makes me wish I bought another for resale, crap.

------------------

I was asked by Sentinel to start relaying that the limited, hard-dated preorders truly are limited, one-off things. Kind of sucks but at this point if we're even thinking about a figure with an add on kit it's probably best to just buy the add on kit regardless 

So my preorder for this upgrade set was cancelled due to shortage of stock by the supplier. Seems like Sentinel really is making preorders extremely limited. 

On 1/12/2019 at 7:28 PM, Kuma Style said:

Nope. It was at a convention and I don't remember which and as selfish as it sounds I'm so backed up with photo stuff up until bed that I don't really want to break and try to search. I'd check gokin.it or RJ. 

Was it at recent convention? I searched that Robot Japan forum and didn't see anything yet. And we are talking original Dangaio right?

xksoqe.jpg

This is good news if so. I was only hoping to get Dangaio in that Chogokin Action line. Dangaio and Iczer Robo.

Hey guys I have to eat crow and sincerely apologize. I finally got time to search and search pictures from literally every overseas festival from the past year and after hours of searching I've got nothing. The only thing I saw that fits the description of how I feel I saw it was an older prototype display of God Gravion with it and the different alt modes in front of it so I'm wondering if something got crossed up and I told myself there was a DangaiOh and imagined it displayed as such? Dreamed about it and took it as a memory? I don't know but either way I'm wrong as frakk here and sorry for the misinformation.

44 minutes ago, dragonstar1982 said:

No worries, thank you for taking the time to look though. Appreciate it. 

Hey Dragon I don't know if you still have it available but you sent me a message and not knowing how to navigate this board well I think I deleted it because I don't see it anymore. Would you mind resending? I'd respond raw but I didn't even get a chance to read and see what it said clicking around and messing up.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2019 at 12:01 AM, RavenHawk said:

Had to Google it... but congrats!

Thanks!

On 2/9/2019 at 12:06 AM, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Congrats, I love my Blodias! I guess it was too much to hope for more Cyberbots from Sentinel.

Dude; same. They're probably the most underrated Sentinel pieces in the Riobot line. They're some of their best work with more actual engineering easter eggs/nods to the property than anything else I've seen. I think they came at a time where Sentinel was really in a habit of releasing main characters only and I'm glad they've really moved on from that.

------------------------------------------

Sentinel seriously destroyed Wonderfest this year.

12 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

I saw this thing on twitter going on limited run, but i havent been able to find a reliable site to place order through.

TOA heavy industries synthetic 1/6 from 1000 toys

1000toys_synthetic_human_sixth_scale_8_1024x1024.jpeg

I think that the 1/6 has been sold out for a good while now, but you can find it on auction sites still. Just be wary, since there are A LOT of knockoffs of both the 1/6 and 1/12 lines out there. The ones going for ridiculously high prices? Probably legit. The ones going for ridiculously low prices? Knockoffs.

(sorry if I wasn't more helpful, but I'm more familiar with the 1/12 line, since that's the one I collect)

1 hour ago, Numbninja said:

I saw this thing on twitter going on limited run, but i havent been able to find a reliable site to place order through.

TOA heavy industries synthetic 1/6 from 1000 toys

1000toys_synthetic_human_sixth_scale_8_1024x1024.jpeg

Found this thread. And from what I remember they also made reimagined Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes figures in the same format. Looks cool since I like both characters but I find it expensive so I didn’t bought it. :rolleyes:

8094AF9B-C0A9-4E51-9BE9-83BE4F94B745.thumb.jpeg.5a920ac217cebd158071047bbe1e630a.jpeg

10 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I think that the 1/6 has been sold out for a good while now, but you can find it on auction sites still. Just be wary, since there are A LOT of knockoffs of both the 1/6 and 1/12 lines out there. The ones going for ridiculously high prices? Probably legit. The ones going for ridiculously low prices? Knockoffs.

(sorry if I wasn't more helpful, but I'm more familiar with the 1/12 line, since that's the one I collect)

They had a reissue at wonderfest....i saw 2 sites with po for may 2019...not sure if they r legit however...i kno the prices skyrocketed but this would be good doing basic anatomy and poses.

Thanx much

10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Found this thread. And from what I remember they also made reimagined Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes figures in the same format. Looks cool since I like both characters but I find it expensive so I didn’t bought it. :rolleyes:

8094AF9B-C0A9-4E51-9BE9-83BE4F94B745.thumb.jpeg.5a920ac217cebd158071047bbe1e630a.jpeg

Those two figures are gorgeous, and the accessories look great too. I just can't justify $250 for them, especially where they don't scale with the others... though I'm tempted to expand to that scale, since they're also designed by Tsutomu Nihei and about half of the 1/12 line is not offered in 1/6 (basically, anything with cloth).

1 hour ago, Numbninja said:

They had a reissue at wonderfest....i saw 2 sites with po for may 2019...not sure if they r legit however...i kno the prices skyrocketed but this would be good doing basic anatomy and poses.

Thanx much

If you're just looking for artistic anatomy and posing references, Amazon has a bunch of the knockoffs for cheaper (Senreal), and there are also a bunch of almost identical figures marketed specifically for that purpose. Some of them look really cool, like the Tulas ones and the S.H.Figuarts body-kun figures. 

19 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

If you're just looking for artistic anatomy and posing references, Amazon has a bunch of the knockoffs for cheaper (Senreal), and there are also a bunch of almost identical figures marketed specifically for that purpose. Some of them look really cool, like the Tulas ones and the S.H.Figuarts body-kun figures. 

I have seen them..but they lack the range of articulation that that one has....its a more natural look 

Thanx much