• 4 weeks later...

hey all, just wondering if someone has an idea how much diecast and heft are this  Riobot Figures, is it similar to the Metal Build diecast and heft ?, or very light like an Arcadia 1/60 VF for example ? , I'm seeing that new Riobot Getter Robot in AmiAmi it looks very damn nice . 

image.png.80d18d02ca08484e17ae02556ab92a77.png

45 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

I only have a few Riobots, and mine in general have little die cast content so they are light when compared to a hefty Chogokin or even a Metal Build.

Oh I see , hmm those factors are very important for me when buying  figures with this kind of high prices, also the height is very important and of course the looks of it, it seems this riobot has the looks and height but the heft is the part is lacking then. Thanks for your response Valkyrie much appreciated. 

6 hours ago, Mommar said:

I’m sincerely don’t understand what weight has to do with anything.

for me it means  a lot ;) , but of course I'm not asking for 1 kilogram for 19 cm figure lol, is more like Metal Build, DX Chogokins, Super Robot Chogokin, Soul of Chogokin, or those Yamato V1 VF 1's that everyone hated, 

The full review and gallery for Sentinel's Re:Edit 14 Modular Hulkbuster Armor is up! http://kumastyledesigns.com/sentinel-modular-hulkbuster-review/

title-facebook-modular-hb.png

Honestly it's a beautiful repaint of a beautiful looking and engineered figure. Check out the review itself for details but here are some pics from the gallery section:

6-204.png 

4-209.png 

3-225.png 

9-182.png

23 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

The full review and gallery for Sentinel's Re:Edit 14 Modular Hulkbuster Armor is up! http://kumastyledesigns.com/sentinel-modular-hulkbuster-review/

title-facebook-modular-hb.png

Honestly it's a beautiful repaint of a beautiful looking and engineered figure. Check out the review itself for details but here are some pics from the gallery section:

6-204.png 

4-209.png 

3-225.png 

9-182.png

Damn it, I wish I could have got that Black and Gold one!

Yea I buy all this Sentinel like a dummy and on this one I feel like i'm the only person on the western hemisphere who bothered with it and when that happens there's always a wonder of whether it's because the series isn't popular or the item is crap! And thanks,  man!

I'm sure this is ok to post it here rather than creating a new thread for it since it's also announced by Sentinel and I doubt it will expand beyond what they've shown but hopefully it will do since I like this character.

Shown last WonderFest is their new line called 'Frame Action Meister(?)' featuring Juohmaru (柔王丸 ). In the second photo it has a cropped wing of probably a Riobot Getter figure, so I assumed this is also within the 15-18cm height. I didn't own Art Storm's Juohmaru figure and I'm sure that that one cost a lot nowadays. With that size, it's going to be easy to blend with what I have if ever they're going to release just him. But would be nice if they're going to release some other next like in the last photo below -- The Majin or Icaros would be nice. ^_^

TTU01.thumb.jpg.132342cb29924486810b08e0ee21c2dd.jpg

TTU00.jpg.c5792ac749ab0b60fffc892731052809.jpg

Below is a small (4") figure set from Union Creative: Siegfried, The Majin, Juohmaru, Jupiter, and Icaros.

s-l1600.jpg.e1a2a5a4a1d595dc1e22a55056554388.jpg

Sentinel showed a very rough icarus prototype as well.

I own the Fewture Models EX Gokin Jouhmaru (Art Storm is the much bigger, parent company) and as someone who owns quite a but of this stuff I can say it's one of the best mecha gokin products ever made so I don't expect the Sentinel to light a candle to it but it'll be nice to have a more fun-sized and hopefully well-articulated Jouhmaru as well. The sculpt already looks great.

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

Sentinel showed a very rough icarus prototype as well.

I own the Fewture Models EX Gokin Jouhmaru (Art Storm is the much bigger, parent company) and as someone who owns quite a but of this stuff I can say it's one of the best mecha gokin products ever made so I don't expect the Sentinel to light a candle to it but it'll be nice to have a more fun-sized and hopefully well-articulated Jouhmaru as well. The sculpt already looks great.

Displayed Icaros on the show? Really? Same scale as their displayed Jouhmaru? Nice! Thanks for that info, Kuma. ^_^

Yeah, I missed getting the Gokin one and I know it's true to it's actual scale. And it looks so anime accurate. But it was so expensive for me back then to get it when it got released. So seeing there's another option to owning one even if it's a different scale, I really don't mind at all. Hope it's the same height as the Storm Collectibles figure. Or their Mospeada line. I really don't mind. It's going to be my first Jouhmaru figure so I'm quite excited. ;)

Yea it was the same scale but it literally looked like a poorly done play doh sculpture and not an actual,  resin prototype. Guessing it was just something to say the character is coming where a drawing or silhouette would've sufficed .

Thank you for recognizing that the EX Gokin is 1:1 becayse most people actually don't. It's getting a reissue btw but I haven't looked up any details to see which version it is and the like.

The Sebtinel should be 6-7" scale to go in line with their other lines so it's a good, fun size and i'm looking forward to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...