55 minutes ago, Capedbaldy said:

Welp. I'm done with threeZero now and forever.

The replacement that they sent me has a split in the left arm bicep and the socket popped out after rotating it twice.

This is pretty much scam level of bad. I've never been this pissed off at a toy company. DO NOT BUY THREEZERO. They are scam artists. It's cheap, poorly designed crap that has a nice paint job.

Send it back and get refunds now before it crumbles on your desk.

31v7G3K.jpg

XeJ6t9l.jpg

Ouch!

That's a major bummer.

Hope you at least get your money back.

29 minutes ago, treatment said:

Got a 1/12v1. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Actually a very good item, imho, and not as wobbly as Chachi's/RPA's.

Waiting on some weapons to dress it up a bit like the others...

https://imgur.com/hI3OjZr

hI3OjZrl.jpg

Takara 1/48, Bandai 1/20, Takara 1/18, Yamato 1/12v1

I like the 1/18 scale more. ;)

I learned something new about Yamato 1/12 version 1 toys recently. The Parachute sack gift-set comes with exactly the same red shoulder toy that was available separately... for some reason I thought it had a different 'red' on the shoulder. I think it's because the box has a picture on the back where the red shoulder looks darker. In hindsight, it's pretty obvious that the gift-set would be the same since they sold at the same time. 

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I like the 1/18 scale more. ;)

I like the 1/18, too, but the Yammie 1/12v1 is really not that far off from it.

Granted, it's very generic in paint/details and even accessories, but it really handles about as good or even better than the DMZs.

I only wish the RSC kit and/or the LRS/Odon versions are readily available and not scalper-priced as they both are right now.

Still, you really oughta get at least one for your collection.  Especially since you seem to like customizing and stuff.  I might panel-lined mine later on, but the current generic non-detailed look is actually fine with me.

Fwiw, I just received both my LRS kit and Weapons set-3 packs...   :bump:

Just saw this over at TD:

http://toysdaily.com/discuz/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=258130&pid=7816254

Seems like ThreeZero's gonna do a parachute-pack...

http://hobby.dengeki.com/event/456792/

DSCF2900-440x662.jpg

DSCF2901-440x662.jpg

Hopefully they finally fixed the issues jenius and capedbaldy encountered with their actual Scopedog...

Edited by treatment

I got my AG-V19 in today... but I don't get it. Why does it come with the Uoodoo spec Red Shoulder custom? What does that have to do with the Battle on Quent? I mean, it's a cool Scopedog and all but wouldn't a normal scopedog have made more sense?

I reckon Takara surmised nobody in Japan wants yet-another V01, so they opted to include a V05 instead coz the fans can never have enough RSCs.

It would've been better if they actually made an actual articulated AG Zwarg instead of that static kit they bundled with that set.

At any rate, my AG-V18 should finally get delivered next week with Nendo Lum...

:bump:

My problem with preordering these AG releases, which I would love to support, is how quickly they become available at huge discounts. Two months after release it seems like you can get them for 33% off. Before I've even opened mine I feel like I've way overpaid.

On 10/11/2017 at 11:29 AM, jenius said:

My problem with preordering these AG releases, which I would love to support, is how quickly they become available at huge discounts. Two months after release it seems like you can get them for 33% off. Before I've even opened mine I feel like I've way overpaid.

Where do you get them at 33% off?

• 2 weeks later...