get a better Ishtar and vf2ss pic!

treatment

It's a tribute to Macross II's biggest fan... lol.

Plus Yamato going out of business ruined what I had planned. :D

Maybe next year.

After the heart attack we almost gave people the last 3 years, maybe we need a break.

A Yamato 1/60 VF-2SS would have been the best thing to ever come out of that series.....maybe Arcadia will surprise us?

I'm hoping for cheaper, same-quality merch. And they didn't go out of business, did they? I thought they were just bought out?

But, yeah: I would have killed for a 1/60 VF-2SS. Easily my favorite valk design, right up there with the super-sexy VF-4 and VF-11.

SETO IS B A C K !

For a little bit, anyway... irony of ironies, I've been helping run a Macross 7 MUSH while I've been away. :D

I, for one, like the new banner. Valkyrie II by Tenjin, Ishtar by Mikimoto? Can't fight that. :wub:

EDIT: I am totally saving a copy of that, since I know it won't last.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

I don't think so... I think we erase all trace of it in case someone finds it on the web... lol.

Last year we said that you needed to buy 2 destroids and the conversion kit to make the Phalanx

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=35060&p=966405

2011 was the fake 1/60 Glaug

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=34870&hl=%2Bapril+%2Bfools#entry905035

Forgot what 2010 was