I had two big boxes waiting at the top of the stairs today...

Gakken85

the VF-11C was the cannon fodder of Macross 7, it was never in Macross Plus, they were VF-11B or VF-11 drones.

I've search everywhere but have not found an 11C, funny when I bough the 11B it was right before the whole Yamato backrupcy erupted and I prioritize the 11B thinking it would disappear faster than the 11C, now I see 11B everywhere but no 11C unless it's for a completely unreasonable price <_<

I can't believe people actually bought the fire Valk. It's so stupid looking. haha. It looks like Ronald McDonald swallowed a gobot or something.

Whatever. I actually think the Yamato VF-19 (any version) is the greatest Macross toy ever made. It looks perfect in every mode, is rock solid with tons of die-cast heft and gimmicks EVERYWHERE. The opening Battroid hatch is like a magic trick. The only issue is the ankle design.

ah man, where did you get the vf-11c, and how much!!!! In plane fighter mode, it is one of the best looking ones to me, along with the yf-21 of course ;). And I like the C version better, looks little a space shuttle.

Oh and congrats on the VF-0a, I love that one in Batroid mode, it is like a low vis, but nicer to me ;)

If you don't like the red then definitely go for the 19S,F or P. Like Renato said it's one of Yamato's best designs and you should own at least 1. I'll probably pick up another VF-19 before they disappear.

Honestly it goes way beyond the colors. It's a line art issue with me. The fighter mode is somewhat tolerable, but I really dislike the batroid mode.

The big cone sticking out of the chest just looks... odd to me. It just looks cheap and strange to me for a Valk growing up with the original Macross. The first time I saw it I was like.. wow that's one ugly robot. Then The legs are too thick and the heads are like football helmets. The fighters themselves are too back heavy. It reminds me of Hikaru's stunt plane in the first episode. Nothing intimidating about it. Like a flying turkey. Haha.

I appreciate that it's well designed, but it doesn't make me want to buy one.

Edited by Gakken85