!The Panic thread! *buying frenzy*

skullmilitia

There was a guy on the buy sell trade forum selling a Millia last week or so for $300.

I messaged him and posted like 3 minute later.

He finally responded a day later and said somebody beat me to it. Never said who or how much.

Anyway, the other guy was on ebay and had it up for $110. I asked him how much he wanted and he said make an offer. I offered him $150 and he took it.

Hah!

I love it when deals like that pop up man!! you lucky dog! I have been seconds late a couple of times on some max & miria deals like that.

Congrats brother,,,,,, and o yeah,,,

....I hate you.

J/K

is this your miria deal??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Macross-Robotech-1-60th-Scale-Miria-Jenius-VF-1J-Super-Valkyrie-yamato-/261250225925?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3cd3ba1705&nma=true&si=qP9nqMvCNoDWJTxntJgz7Ipkr6I%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

if it is ... i'm sorry to break it to you but this is a V1 bro....

Still a good deal though, because the stand is worth a 100 bucks or so..... ;)

Edited by erikos0311

I love it when deals like that pop up man!! you lucky dog! I have been seconds late a couple of times on some max & miria deals like that.

Congrats brother,,,,,, and o yeah,,,

....I hate you.

J/K

is this your miria deal??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Macross-Robotech-1-60th-Scale-Miria-Jenius-VF-1J-Super-Valkyrie-yamato-/261250225925?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3cd3ba1705&nma=true&si=qP9nqMvCNoDWJTxntJgz7Ipkr6I%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

if it is ... i'm sorry to break it to you but this is a V1 bro....

Still a good deal though, because the stand is worth a 100 bucks or so..... ;)

Dude, that was the one I saw too... at first I thought it looked like a great deal -- v2 Milia and a stand for $150? Then I saw the second picture and noticed the detached heatshield and realized that it was a V1.

Gakken, hope that's not the one you got.

Well... Sh1t sauce.

I didn't know they even made a Milia v1 ~ hahaha

"sh1tsauce" lol

Haven't heard that one before! lol,hope you don't mind, im gonna use that saying in the future.... its all good man you still got a great deal..

Look at it like this.....

You paid 150 for a nice Yamato stand and the guy was nice enough to throw in a v1 miria....

Loose stand is 80$ bid wise, even still a V1 Super still hit between 110-150$

So it's not like you got hosed, but it is a v1, so don't look at it too hard. LoL

Lulz.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAn

khan.jpg

Edited by Gakken85

It isn't a terrible deal, esp. considering what the stands are going for these days. But definitely brings you back down to reality a bit when you realize it's a V1 not a V2. A V2 Milia with a Yamato stand for $150 would have been unreal. Heck, even just a boxed V2 Milia for $150 would be a great deal, esp. in the post-Yamato era.

Yeah.. too good to be true.

I think the guy is going to cancel it for me.

I'm gonna pay him a little cash for the trouble.

I'm officially a jackass. haha. He didn't have it listed and I didn't know they made a Milia V1.

Yeah.. too good to be true.

I think the guy is going to cancel it for me.

I'm gonna pay him a little cash for the trouble.

I'm officially a jackass. haha. He didn't have it listed and I didn't know they made a Milia V1.

I would ask him to cut you a deal on the stand and that you dont want the valk.. you can probably score the stand for 50 bucks..

that's what i would do...

good luck bud! :D

There was a guy on the Buy Sell Trade (BST) forum selling a Millia last week or so for $300.

I messaged him and posted like 3 minute later... maybe sooner?

He finally responded a day later and said somebody beat me to it. Never said who, or how much.

Anyway, the other guy was on ebay and had it up for $110. I asked him how much he wanted and he said make an offer. I offered him $150 and he took it.

Hah!

I had the same problem with the same seller once. I tried to get a VF-25F and VF-25S renewal from him for my birthday. He tried to sell me like $1000 worth of stuff and I said I just wanted the 2 items and he shafted me. :( No biggie though as I am getting a few 25-F's for cheaper and I hope Bandai re-releases the Ozma. The first transaction I ever made with him went through though without a hitch.

He cancelled it for me.

Cool guy.

If anybody wants the stand send him a Message. I bet he'll sell you both pretty cheap.

I never liked the yamato stands personally.

Thanks for the catch erikos

Edited by Gakken85

He cancelled it for me.

Cool guy.

If anybody wants the stand send him a Message. I bet he'll sell you both pretty cheap.

I never liked the yamato stands personally.

Thanks for the catch erikos

no prob. bud,

that's what we are all here for..! B)) B))

Loose stand is 80$ bid wise, even still a V1 Super still hit between 110-150$

So it's not like you got hosed, but it is a v1, so don't look at it too hard. LoL

There's something seriously wrong with someone who'd knowingly pay $100+ for a 1/6 v1. Frankly You'd have to PAY ME at least that much to take one of your hands and throw it in the trash for you.

Edited by anime52k8

Guest davidwhangchoi

Latest Panic Buy!

photo1_zpsca5e3fbb.jpg

photo3_zps4f0b93e6.jpg

Now I have doubles!!

photo2_zps5d02456a.jpg

The rest of my doubles...

photo4_zpse68079fe.jpg

Finally received my second TV Max. Thing got lost in the mail for two frickin months.

null-40.jpg

man i'm jealous you got two. lol jk, i just quoted my photos against yours so i can imgaine having one. :) congrats! on the max finally arriving.

David, if you're still looking for a Max TV VF-1A, there's one listed on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221257135441?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Price seems a little steep, at least in my opinion, but free shipping and the seller is in the U.S. and is taking offers. It's been on the market for a few days, so he may be willing to come down in price.

Edited by SuperSenpai

Guest davidwhangchoi

David, if you're still looking for a Max TV VF-1A, there's one listed on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221257135441?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Price seems a little steep, at least in my opinion, but free shipping and the is in the U.S. and is taking offers. It's been on the market for a few days, so he may be willing to come down in price.

thanks supersenpai, i pm'd him last night to see if it has the renewal crotch design. also my proxy guy almost got me one for 6000yen but forgot to bid as he was out. so i'm hoping to see a flood of them in the coming days since arcadia's re-releasing stuff again

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Thanks David! Maybe you're looking to trade one of yours. I got this one thinking ishop2go wasn't going to be able to fulfill my order with them.

man i'm jealous you got two. lol jk, i just quoted my photos against yours so i can imgaine having one. :) congrats! on the max finally arriving.

OzmaLee74 - sal?

I had a valk lost for 3 weeks because of sal. Don't think I'll use it again.

Yup. Got lost in San Francisco customs for more than a month apparently. The seller had to have it traced before I finally got it.

There's something seriously wrong with someone who'd knowingly pay $100+ for a 1/6 v1. Frankly You'd have to PAY ME at least that much to take one of your hands and throw it in the trash for you.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm the same way, but people on eBay are buying them, for reasons...

Well there's no debating insanity.

Yup. Got lost in San Francisco customs for more than a month apparently. The seller had to have it traced before I finally got it.

Mine was in NYC customs for 3 weeks. I saw some miss-scan where it went back to japan the next day? but I don't think that happened.

I want to know why 10 bucks more means you can bypass customs? and if so whats the point of customs?

I'm not sure if you you can bypass customs. I've had EMS shipments get stuck for 14 days in customs. FedEx and UPS have their own customs as well but get the job done A LOT faster.

OT: Went to SDCC and got to meet Scott Hards of HLJ. Nice guy.

Edited by OzmaLee74