Gawk at these piles of Macross toys..Back in the day...

VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM

Hi all,

Been ages since I posted here. LIfe seems to be filled with other priorities though my Valkyrie collection has stayed intact.

I found some pictures from back in the day while cleaning up my hard drive...It brought back alot of fond memories in Macross collecting with MW before I closed the 'shop' down. I still remember scrambling and packing late nights so the inventory received were repacked back out next business day to all the eager fans. My neighbors always wondered why a truck would drop off boxes and then the boxes would all vanish out of my garage within a day or two...LOL..

I thought I'd share it with some of the veterans here....

Kevin

post-765-0-43340400-1363756835_thumb.jpg

post-765-0-25641400-1363756870_thumb.jpg

post-765-0-66592000-1363756905_thumb.jpg

post-765-0-12604900-1363756956_thumb.jpg

Edited by VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM

Wow, I remember going in on that first wave for the big burly 1/48 GBP-1S.

<sigh>: If only I'd started collecting Yamatos a few years earlier. Could have gotten on the ground floor with those Low-Viz.

Wow! Compare that with the current situation with Bandai VF toys...

Yea you're right I guess the number of boxes in the images Kevin shared are greater then the number of items HLJ receives from Bandai. ^_^

Bought a couple of times from Kevin, always a pleasure =) thank you!

Prices for low viz went up pretty soon after it came out. And it was the holy grail..... Its almost like finding a vf25s ozma now it seems like.......hm...now you still see low viz every now and then

Hey Kicker!

How about this :D

He was selling them..but those images do bring back memories on how my room storage room looked like..... Plus I wasn't even included in those runs.. =( I was still a bum student back then and it took a year for MW to approve my membership...so no...my hoarding began in 07...so now sadly I wasn't a part of it. I know maybe Kensei and Godzilla were in those runs....

yep, i remember buying a replacement right arm for my first ever 1/55 (TF JETFIRE) from Jerry's VF-1x.com

back around 2000/2001ish, around the same timeframe i got my very first Yammie Valk, that gawdawful 1/72 VF-11B...

• 2 weeks later...

yea, good old days, until just before 2nd version of the 1/60th vf-1 i think, when i was trying to keep up with the new molds, and many great sellers like Valk-Exchange, and i think that was the booming point for me. Brings me back a few years for sure.

Nice. I wish I had got a couple more Low-Viz! Love that picture of the stack of them (and spotted it immediately, though had to do a double take to make sure).