Just now, Perxion said:

Why isn't the VR038L in the background? Bad news or just the design is the same as the first box?:unsure:

I think it's Too Early to have Possible "DOOM & GLOOM" For the Bartley the fourth character. We Will Get Her. 

Let's Not forget He was On His own for sometime so maybe art depicts that??

2 minutes ago, Perxion said:

Why isn't the VR038L in the background? Bad news or just the design is the same as the first box?:unsure:

Maybe they're seeing how it goes with Yellow and the Legioss. When the Bartley does come out- perhaps the Blowsperior will be behind it.

1 minute ago, teckno viking said:

I think it's Too Early to have Possible "DOOM & GLOOM" For the Bartley the fourth character. We Will Get Her. 

Let's Not forget He was On His own for sometime so maybe art depicts that??

True!

Let's just chill and enjoy the party;

Since TFSource also charges tax now like BBTS, I’ll cut down on orders there as well.  I’ll stick to Amazon JP.

Nice packaging for Yellow.  I wonder if TV style Ride Armors will ever eventually get released.

20 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Since TFSource also charges tax now like BBTS, I’ll cut down on orders there as well.  I’ll stick to Amazon JP.

Nice packaging for Yellow.  I wonder if TV style Ride Armors will ever eventually get released.

Have you found the Sentinel Legioss on AmazonJP? I haven't been able to locate it.

2 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Have you found the Sentinel Legioss on AmazonJP? I haven't been able to locate it.

Amazon.jp quickly sold out of pre-order stock, but there are other third-party Marketplace sellers taking orders at similar prices...

...although whether they'll ship Stateside (and what shipping will cost) depends on the seller, of course.  :unsure:

I already made a commitment to TF Source- so I need to stick with it. But HLJ has Yellow on sale;

Screenshot_20191127-080919_Chrome.jpg

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

10 minutes ago, tekering said:

Amazon.jp quickly sold out of pre-order stock, but there are other third-party Marketplace sellers taking orders at similar prices...

...although whether they'll ship Stateside (and what shipping will cost) depends on the seller, of course.  :unsure:

Roger that. Too much effort.:D I'll stick with BBTS.

Thanks!

Edited by sqidd

34 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

As Sentinels Riobot are Jumping into Mospeada future. Not sure If they will go back and Do TV style armour.

TBH I really like this Style Not clunky like the TV show. Plus if wanting clunky there is the 1/12 Model Kits and possibly FIGMA Mospeada whenever that appears. Plus Kidz have said they Will be doing "New Generation" if sales are good of the "Macross Saga" line.

4 hours ago, enphily said:

EKXsfwUVAAUCycT?format=jpg&name=large

Nice  boxart! It would be cool if Sentinel tampoed or painted something on the control panel like the boxart. 

11 minutes ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

We need our heroes in their BDU/ civvies in Riobot scale.

s-l300.jpg

Yes! I'd buy em all!!! They need to pack in Mint, Jim, and Aisha with the more popular figs. I need the Marvelous Seven!!!

mospeada-crew.jpg

4 hours ago, enphily said:

EKXsfwUVAAUCycT?format=jpg&name=large

They should've shipped review samples to YT reviewers like Kuma Style and such and Anymoon.com, to build up the hype (granted, the product will have to be S-grade).

Amazon.jp just charged my card for the Yellow ride armor.  I assume it will ship in short order.

Edited by glane21

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

Roger that. Too much effort.:D I'll stick with BBTS.

Thanks!

Amiami has pre-orders still up for ~$226. After shipping it'll be right around BBTS price, but no tax.

Those patterns on the helmet always irritate me, I am always reminded of Overman King Gainer - and I did not like that anime.

5 hours ago, Grey728 said:

Amazon JP also has them up for $186.61 Shipped to the US

Edited by RED WOLF

16 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

image.png.e3fa9c54c7033ef6b0ab87f58e868c76.png

Nice heads up! I just canceled my BBTS order and went AmazonJP. Saved some money and will get it sooner. A win win!

Thanks!

30 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Nice heads up! I just canceled my BBTS order and went AmazonJP. Saved some money and will get it sooner. A win win!

Thanks!

How much sooner?

2 minutes ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

How much sooner?

Too soon to know for sure. But in my experience BBTS doesn't start shipping until after orders out of Asia have been delivered.

14 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Too soon to know for sure. But in my experience BBTS doesn't start shipping until after orders out of Asia have been delivered.

TFSource will be relatively the same then. If I order from HLJ then pricing will be the same as TFSource; but I'll have it by Wednesday vs Friday. Damn: choices.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

image.png.e3fa9c54c7033ef6b0ab87f58e868c76.png

Damn!  I paid around the same at HLJ and just now had to do an additional $28 for EMS shipping. 

Nothing to see here.

Edited by Drad
Problem solved.

The boys are arriving 12/2! Took hold of Mp45 today and Mark VII diecast coming Friday. Alot to be thankful for.

517866661_BeeR.jpg.e7d016ab7831659bb0cca245dd67fe5f.jpg

Edited by RED WOLF

13 hours ago, lechuck said:

Those patterns on the helmet always irritate me, I am always reminded of Overman King Gainer - and I did not like that anime.

It’s not too difficult to repaint the helmet to get rid of the HUD lines:

DSC_0050.JPG.efe9a3b3d1685a0766f6d3be6bbc935c.JPG

It’s probably better to spray paint the Tamiya clears than brush paint ‘em (as above).

But it can be done.  It’s a bit of a PITA to brush paint, but still doable.