Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, Perxion said:

Why isn't the VR038L in the background? Bad news or just the design is the same as the first box?:unsure:

I think it's Too Early to have Possible "DOOM & GLOOM" For the Bartley the fourth character. We Will Get Her. 

Let's Not forget He was On His own for sometime so maybe art depicts that??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Perxion said:

Why isn't the VR038L in the background? Bad news or just the design is the same as the first box?:unsure:

Maybe they're seeing how it goes with Yellow and the Legioss. When the Bartley does come out- perhaps the Blowsperior will be behind it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, teckno viking said:

I think it's Too Early to have Possible "DOOM & GLOOM" For the Bartley the fourth character. We Will Get Her. 

Let's Not forget He was On His own for sometime so maybe art depicts that??

True!

Let's just chill and enjoy the party;

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since TFSource also charges tax now like BBTS, I’ll cut down on orders there as well.  I’ll stick to Amazon JP.

Nice packaging for Yellow.  I wonder if TV style Ride Armors will ever eventually get released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Since TFSource also charges tax now like BBTS, I’ll cut down on orders there as well.  I’ll stick to Amazon JP.

Nice packaging for Yellow.  I wonder if TV style Ride Armors will ever eventually get released.

Have you found the Sentinel Legioss on AmazonJP? I haven't been able to locate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Have you found the Sentinel Legioss on AmazonJP? I haven't been able to locate it.

Amazon.jp quickly sold out of pre-order stock, but there are other third-party Marketplace sellers taking orders at similar prices...

...although whether they'll ship Stateside (and what shipping will cost) depends on the seller, of course.  :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already made a commitment to TF Source- so I need to stick with it. But HLJ has Yellow on sale;

 

 

Screenshot_20191127-080919_Chrome.jpg

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, tekering said:

Amazon.jp quickly sold out of pre-order stock, but there are other third-party Marketplace sellers taking orders at similar prices...

...although whether they'll ship Stateside (and what shipping will cost) depends on the seller, of course.  :unsure:

Roger that. Too much effort.:D I'll stick with BBTS.

Thanks!

Edited by sqidd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Since TFSource also charges tax now like BBTS, I’ll cut down on orders there as well.  I’ll stick to Amazon JP.

Nice packaging for Yellow.  I wonder if TV style Ride Armors will ever eventually get released.

As Sentinels Riobot are Jumping into Mospeada future. Not sure If they will go back and Do TV style armour.

TBH I really like this Style Not clunky like the TV show. Plus if wanting clunky there is the 1/12 Model Kits and possibly FIGMA Mospeada whenever that appears. Plus Kidz have said they Will be doing "New Generation" if sales are good of the "Macross Saga" line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, enphily said:

EKXsfwUVAAUCycT?format=jpg&name=large

Nice  boxart! It would be cool if Sentinel tampoed or painted something on the control panel like the boxart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

We need our heroes in their BDU/ civvies in Riobot scale.

s-l300.jpg

Yes! I'd buy em all!!! They need to pack in Mint, Jim, and Aisha with the more popular figs. I need the Marvelous Seven!!!

mospeada-crew.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, enphily said:

EKXsfwUVAAUCycT?format=jpg&name=large

They should've shipped review samples to YT reviewers like Kuma Style and such and Anymoon.com, to build up the hype (granted, the product will have to be S-grade).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazon.jp just charged my card for the Yellow ride armor.  I assume it will ship in short order.

Edited by glane21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sqidd said:

Roger that. Too much effort.:D I'll stick with BBTS.

Thanks!

Amiami has pre-orders still up for ~$226. After shipping it'll be right around BBTS price, but no tax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those patterns on the helmet always irritate me, I am always reminded of Overman King Gainer - and I did not like that anime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Grey728 said:

Amazon JP also has them up for $186.61 Shipped to the US

 

 

Edited by RED WOLF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

Amazon JP also has them up for $186.61 Shipped to the US

image.png.e3fa9c54c7033ef6b0ab87f58e868c76.png

Nice heads up! I just canceled my BBTS order and went AmazonJP. Saved some money and will get it sooner. A win win!

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Nice heads up! I just canceled my BBTS order and went AmazonJP. Saved some money and will get it sooner. A win win!

Thanks!

How much sooner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

How much sooner?

Too soon to know for sure. But in my experience BBTS doesn't start shipping until after orders out of Asia have been delivered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Too soon to know for sure. But in my experience BBTS doesn't start shipping until after orders out of Asia have been delivered.

TFSource will be relatively the same then. If I order from HLJ then pricing will be the same as TFSource; but I'll have it by Wednesday vs Friday. Damn: choices.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

Amazon JP also has them up for $186.61 Shipped to the US

image.png.e3fa9c54c7033ef6b0ab87f58e868c76.png

Damn!  I paid around the same at HLJ and just now had to do an additional $28 for EMS shipping. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing to see here.

Edited by Drad
Problem solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The boys are arriving 12/2! Took hold of Mp45 today and Mark VII diecast coming Friday. Alot to be thankful for.

517866661_BeeR.jpg.e7d016ab7831659bb0cca245dd67fe5f.jpg

Edited by RED WOLF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lechuck said:

Those patterns on the helmet always irritate me, I am always reminded of Overman King Gainer - and I did not like that anime.

It’s not too difficult to repaint the helmet to get rid of the HUD lines:

DSC_0050.JPG.efe9a3b3d1685a0766f6d3be6bbc935c.JPG

It’s probably better to spray paint the Tamiya clears than brush paint ‘em (as above).

But it can be done.  It’s a bit of a PITA to brush paint, but still doable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...