2 hours ago, enphily said:

Maybe they wanna do some of these armor packs :D

AFC3-B-Legioss-with-additional-armor-2.j

AFC-1-Ground-combat-protector-weapon-sys

VE-6-ELINT-Alpha.jpg

I don't know that they have plans for it, but as they have the relationship with Aramaki, I think the forearm bits are hard points for exactly this... It's a fun option to leave themselves with. I don't know if they do exclusives but that seems like perfect stuff for Wonderfest... They may even just leave it to the fans to do.

3 hours ago, Mechapilot77 said:

i doubt the stands come off the same "trees" (aka made in the same molds) that the parts for the actual toy are.  There is no reason to do that unless you want them to be the same material or their inclusion is "free" (well some extra machining in the molds) from a mold size standpoint. 

That's basically my entire point though.  If you don't want to be shelling out tons of money for entirely different molds designed for different materials that may or may not require an entirely different factory to produce, you're going to want to produce the stands using the same molds, materials, and factory production line that produces the toy.  It makes a lot of financial sense to make the stands in the same materials as the toy itself.

That's not to say it can't be done, because Arcadia did it with their stands.  But like I said, the reason the stands were available separately from their valks was probably because they were produced on an entirely different production run from the toys themselves, and who knows if they even used the same factory.

3 minutes ago, Perxion said:

I'm sorry to interrupt the debate, but does anyone have info about yellow's departure date?

Still end of month last I saw.

5 hours ago, tekering said:

Moscato Hobby's 1:48 "Buster" Legioss is slightly larger than the ET Legioss... and nobody understands Mospeada scale better than Captain America.

I am pretty sure that Captain said that his legios was 1/32 scale. But the box art says 1:48 scale indeed. I hope @captain america can confirm, because I am also interested 

I thought Cap made two versions of the Legioss actually?  I know his 1/32 version was a masterpiece, but I have this vague memory that it was an upscale/upgrade of a previous effort at a smaller scale.

1 hour ago, jenius said:

Still end of month last I saw.

Amazon Japan still says Dec 3-6 for shipping.

Huh. So. BBTS will get them... in January? I’m assuming ship travel. 

8 minutes ago, Sildani said:

Huh. So. BBTS will get them... in January? I’m assuming ship travel. 

They’re always a month late with imports.

4 hours ago, jenius said:

I don't know that they have plans for it, but as they have the relationship with Aramaki, I think the forearm bits are hard points for exactly this... It's a fun option to leave themselves with. I don't know if they do exclusives but that seems like perfect stuff for Wonderfest... They may even just leave it to the fans to do.

I am down.

22 minutes ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

@jenius you dont get toys early for initial reviews?

Sadly no, i buy and ship. Maybe some day.

3 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

I thought Cap made two versions of the Legioss actually?  I know his 1/32 version was a masterpiece, but I have this vague memory that it was an upscale/upgrade of a previous effort at a smaller scale.

The opposite, actually...  The 1:32 came first, and then the 1:48 Buster was based on that.

However, as jenius accurately points out, the Moscato scale is not consistent with officially-published stats, because... they didn't make any sense, really.  :huh:

Hey guys, this news has given me a desire to update my 1/32 Gakken Legioss review. I can't locate the images I saved of the generic space war variant that seemed to be sold at the end. It's neither Robotech/Mospeada/or Henshin Robo, has some unique and interesting looking art of a Green Legioss IIRC but I think the box may have contained any color of toy (the one I remember seeing had a Blue Legioss inside). Can anyone point me to some pictures of it? 

I also could use pics of the Matchbox and Henshin Robo boxes if anyone feels like sharing. I own the Excite and GoJ versions. 

2 hours ago, jenius said:

Hey guys, this news has given me a desire to update my 1/32 Gakken Legioss review. I can't locate the images I saved of the generic space war variant that seemed to be sold at the end. It's neither Robotech/Mospeada/or Henshin Robo, has some unique and interesting looking art of a Green Legioss IIRC but I think the box may have contained any color of toy (the one I remember seeing had a Blue Legioss inside). Can anyone point me to some pictures of it? 

I also could use pics of the Matchbox and Henshin Robo boxes if anyone feels like sharing. I own the Excite and GoJ versions. 

You mean 1/35.

On 11/20/2019 at 12:21 AM, enphily said:

Hope @Tober does not mind

DzENrRCU0AEI5vP?format=jpg&name=large

Am I the only one who would want/ who would care that the Sentinel Legioss stays a 21st Mars Division, and the following Tread be a 7th Mars Division?

11 minutes ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

Am I the only one who would want/ who would care that the Sentinel Legioss stays a 21st Mars Division, and the following Tread be a 7th Mars Division?

Stig's original Tread didn't survive re-entry.  The Tread that featured most prominently in the series was from the 7th Mars Division, salvaged from Point K (in ep.10).

43 minutes ago, tekering said:

Stig's original Tread didn't survive re-entry.  The Tread that featured most prominently in the series was from the 7th Mars Division, salvaged from Point K (in ep.10).

Right: but in some depictions the Tread is a 21st MB Div (see attached). I'd want the Tread to stay a 7th MB. I bring it up considering that decals may already be applied to the toy.

download.jpeg

15 hours ago, jenius said:

I think I know what box you're talking about. I saw it and tried to bid on it on buyee.jp(yahoo auctions) a year ago. I let it go coz the price got too high. Let me see if I kept any of the images or find one in the internet. 

Edited by adugifever

15 hours ago, jenius said:

o0454059710922856649.jpg?caw=800o0336044810240027507.jpgDx5kLTVVsAA9auG.jpg:large

Yay or Nay?

Mine are pretty beat-up, but I can photograph them properly if they'd be of any use...

1208703993_Legiossboxes.thumb.jpg.f2ae272220651443d3d536c1951b1b2c.jpg

41 minutes ago, adugifever said:

o0454059710922856649.jpg?caw=800o0336044810240027507.jpgDx5kLTVVsAA9auG.jpg:large

Yay or Nay?

That's the one and that last pic is perfect. Do you own it?

21 minutes ago, tekering said:

Mine are pretty beat-up, but I can photograph them properly if they'd be of any use...

1208703993_Legiossboxes.thumb.jpg.f2ae272220651443d3d536c1951b1b2c.jpg

I have the same Robotech releases but I could use pics of the HR box if it's not terribly inconvenient.

14 hours ago, enphily said:

Yellow will be release 28/11

I just got a notice from amazon jp about it being shipped earlier than expected. I'm totally giddy.

Awesome! I’m getting mine from BBTS, so it’ll probably be end of December, eh?

1 minute ago, Sildani said:

Awesome! I’m getting mine from BBTS, so it’ll probably be end of December, eh?

2020:rofl:

I'm through BBTS too.

9 hours ago, jenius said:

I could use pics of the HR box if it's not terribly inconvenient.

Not at all.  I'm happy to contribute to Scorched Earth Toys however I can.  ^_^

478686994_HRtop.thumb.jpg.c1fe8c71271561b726dee1a0b14ee27d.jpg

1091549707_HRright.thumb.jpg.d1b5b39d9891c7354a6db277e14423bd.jpg304756532_HRfront.thumb.jpg.ab7f96c758d9132b9fafbf5afe80faa2.jpg

1127597958_HRleft.thumb.jpg.69895080a6472f2a68b474669fb5fa4c.jpg1272357554_HRback.thumb.jpg.4289937c93ec0d2cce1dd7b128c36ad0.jpg

598503697_HRbottom.thumb.jpg.95da4cd63e304b2205b7e2447728d7e3.jpg

My Yellow was ordered with MP Hound from Amazon JP so I’ll be getting it later.

Edited by sh9000

1 hour ago, tekering said:

Not at all.  I'm happy to contribute to Scorched Earth Toys however I can.  ^_^

478686994_HRtop.thumb.jpg.c1fe8c71271561b726dee1a0b14ee27d.jpg

1091549707_HRright.thumb.jpg.d1b5b39d9891c7354a6db277e14423bd.jpg304756532_HRfront.thumb.jpg.ab7f96c758d9132b9fafbf5afe80faa2.jpg

1127597958_HRleft.thumb.jpg.69895080a6472f2a68b474669fb5fa4c.jpg1272357554_HRback.thumb.jpg.4289937c93ec0d2cce1dd7b128c36ad0.jpg

598503697_HRbottom.thumb.jpg.95da4cd63e304b2205b7e2447728d7e3.jpg

Fantastic, thanks a ton! 

19 hours ago, jenius said:

That's the one and that last pic is perfect. Do you own it?

I have the same Robotech releases but I could use pics of the HR box if it's not terribly inconvenient.

Sorry, I found those on the web. I lost out on the bidding a year ago. I found one listed on yahoo japan auctions. :(