Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Both were delayed another month...

Gonna be an expensive April (ET Legioss, Sentinel Mospeada, HMR VF-1A)

Edited by easnoddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, easnoddy said:

Both were delayed another month...

Gonna be an expensive April (ET Legioss, Sentinel Mospeada, HMR VF-1A)

You beat me to it. Was wondering about these, and was literally on HLJ checking if the release dates had changed when you posted this.

I'm getting a little concerned with the delays and the lack of any updated prototype pics or samples.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They were screwed with the first delay because it synced them with Chinese New Year. No cause for concern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another month, huh? Hmmm. Time to save for an expensive April -- PF SDF-1. -_-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeesh.. I  prepaid both my Stick and Rei ridearmors AND attached my 2x HMR Elintseekers as well to the order.

Now I won't get them until freaking mid-year.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These delays suck. I'm sure if they are going to make a Rook version, they will want to know the sales of the first two. But maybe we will see Rook or Lancer versions next week anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JetJockey said:

These delays suck. I'm sure if they are going to make a Rook version, they will want to know the sales of the first two. But maybe we will see Rook or Lancer versions next week anyway. 

At WonderFest? Let's hope there is. But I'm not going to put my hopes up for those two (Fuke and Yellow). What I think is that they will have their first painted or finished product of Stick's and Ley's displayed at the fest, assuming that they will attend the said event.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huge shot out to no3Ljm and un_marine, I finally sat down and disassembled my cyclone rider, flaked off that red crap on the fabric (really nasty stuff btw), and markered up the material. Scott is looking dialed again! 

 

20180210_211825-1.jpg

20180210_211836-1.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovin' the look of the fabric and that bazooka!

On Sentinel, I would bet money they'll show off Ray and Stick at their booth and maybe show some art of Rook or Yellow with one of those "This line will continue if sales are good!" things to try to generate a bit more demand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ultraman zoffy said:

Huge shot out to no3Ljm and un_marine, I finally sat down and disassembled my cyclone rider, flaked off that red crap on the fabric (really nasty stuff btw), and markered up the material. Scott is looking dialed again! 

 

20180210_211825-1.jpg

20180210_211836-1.jpg

I wish I didn't rip off all of the cloth and throw away all of it.  I wish I came to this thread sooner to see that painting up the cloth with a gundam marker and maybe some clear coat would fix this. Oh well, back to learning how to sew and make my own under-suit. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, locidm said:

Did you use gundam marker too? Or would a red sharpie also do?

I only had a red metallic gundam marker on hand, so I ended us using a red sharpie. Works well, just have to let everything dry appropriately, and keep rubbing alcohol and q-tips on hand to clear up any accidental smears on the ride armor (rubbing alcohol cleans sharpie ink right up).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ultraman zoffy said:

I only had a red metallic gundam marker on hand, so I ended us using a red sharpie. Works well, just have to let everything dry appropriately, and keep rubbing alcohol and q-tips on hand to clear up any accidental smears on the ride armor (rubbing alcohol cleans sharpie ink right up).  

Nice! I might do the same when time comes mine flakes off bad enough. For now only spots here and there have flaked off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice beagle cloths guys!!

Sentinal delays don't worry me. But dying to see more bike transformation pics.Maybe Wonderfest. When exactly is Wonderfest again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, troyness said:

When exactly is Wonderfest again?

In a week, Sunday Feb 18th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the Sentinel delays explain why we never saw any final product shots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2018 at 12:22 AM, Tober said:

In a week, Sunday Feb 18th.

Thanks Tober. Let's hope there's a Sentinal update then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got another email from NY that the release date for the Cyclone had been pushed back another month.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, spanner said:

Just got another email from NY that the release date for the Cyclone had been pushed back another month.. 

Wait, so does that now mean it releases in May?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SuperSenpai said:

Wait, so does that now mean it releases in May?

I think NY was just slow putting out the notice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wearing out the edge of my seat anticipating this Sunday's wonderfest!! Is it speculation or confirmed Sentinal has an update/display of Mospeada?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pure speculation and, unfortunately, the delays probably are bad news there. I'm guessing the box art will be the big reveal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, troyness said:

I'm wearing out the edge of my seat anticipating this Sunday's wonderfest!! Is it speculation or confirmed Sentinal has an update/display of Mospeada?

Hopefully we see some video footages on the transformation. ;) 

By the way, I just found this blog pertaining to Sentinel's involvement in the WonderFest and their items. Sorry, it's all in Nihonggo but there's no sign of the Mospeada word within its context. But for sure they're going to show something by then. ^_^

https://ameblo.jp/sen-ti-nel-info/entry-12346817416.html

 

Edited by no3Ljm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The original Beagle release was delayed a few months as well. If what I heard is true, it almost didn't go to market.

There should be the ET Legioss Zeta and Iota prototypes at least. Anything else is a bonus. I wonder if they will do a drone version too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Jenius & no3Ljm.!!

I'm sure the Sentinal delays are for covering more screw holes.Lol.. Looks like we'll get shoulder height arm ROM in armor mode. I love most things about bike mode..but nothing beats a panel lined Beagle engine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's too bad they didn't delete the flip over shoulder piece... They're definitely competing with decade old toys rather than trying to set a new bar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Sentinel’s Ride Armor figures are missing in this year’s WonderFest as per TagHobby’s post. This is the best opportunity for them to display any ‘production’ sample since it’s going to get released in a couple of months. Any confirmation if that’s all that they shown at their booth?

Edited by no3Ljm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mospeada is (half) back? 

....Sentinal suspense marketing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, locidm said:

I guess ET will also be making the dark Legioss 

vCFeWi1h.jpg

You wonder if Evo Toys made any improvements on these Legioss toys? (Better pegs, locking system for the fuselage/canopy section and the hands). As for the Dark Legioss, I'm intrigued by that one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

You wonder if Evo Toys made any improvements on these Legioss toys? (Better pegs, locking system for the fuselage/canopy section and the hands). As for the Dark Legioss, I'm intrigued by that one. 

Guess, we just have to wait for the Zeta Type first to conclude if there were ever any changes done to it. Hope it's not as minimal as what they did on the VF-2SS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Guess, we just have to wait for the Zeta Type first to conclude if there were ever any changes done to it. Hope it's not as minimal as what they did on the VF-2SS.

^^^ This! 

After watching jenius' Legioss review he noted that by simply having the head lock into the fuselage that might solve it coming apart so easily. Hopefully they learned some lessons. B))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the plus side, there is some pretty significant remolding there. The intakes, chest, waist, hands, and shoulders are all reshaped. Still too bad they kept the swing out door above the right shoulder... looks so goofy.

Edited by jenius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×