Just be very careful with the knees when you get your Fuke, or any other female ride armor figure. The knee is a very thin piece of plastic and it's very likely to break off the leg if you try to bend it the wrong way. But it might also be damaged out of the box sometimes. I fixed mine which was broken from the start by replacing the broken piece with a similar piece that I picked from a spare Mospeada male soldier figure (not the same piece of the knee which is too thick on male figures, but there's another similar part, I just can't remember which one).

Otherwise I llove mine, and it's the best looking Fuke that ever made it to mass-production, I'm sure you'll enjoy it despite its flaws!

Thanks for the tip! She'll only have to survive one transformation a year, if the same holds true as with my other ride armors.

I can't figure out why the Toynami Scott is worth so much more than Rand. The toys have the exact same level of quality and both were prominent on the show. Rand's integrated weapon is actually more impressive to me than Scott's grenade launchers.

Edited by RD Blade

Thanks for the tip! She'll only have to survive one transformation a year, if the same holds true as with my other ride armors.

I can't figure out why the Toynami Scott is worth so much more than Rand. The toys have the exact same level of quality and both were prominent on the show. Rand's integrated weapon is actually more impressive to me than Scott's grenade launchers.

Yeah, I also prefer the design of Ray/Rand's integrated beam weapon over Stick/Scott's forearm missile launchers.

Graham

Are the Megahouse Ride Armor toys all PVC, or do the feature some ABS? Also, any diecast?

The Megahouse Ride Armors seem really overpriced on evilbay.

Graham

Amazon has them priced high as well. But they're that far and inbetween to find now (I know because I'm looking for at least 3 of them), that its a sellers market. No diecast at all.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

Seeing all those pics makes me really want an Inbit in the correct scale.

..waves hand in Jedi Mind Trick Motion...."yeeees, you neeeeeed to make those"!!!!

and yes..Toynami Alphas and Blue Beta, and EXO's figs...which I still need to finish painting..... LOL.

here's my vintage 80's Robowreck/Mospeada stuff...(and my 2 vintage Alphas just for my boy Agent---They have seen a lot of ummm---battles back in the day!) don't have a place to display all these guys yet...maybe someday. I still love the BIG Matchbox Invids. :wub:

post-11393-0-32692700-1329000150_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-42317300-1329000695_thumb.jpg

Edited by derex3592

Damn, on only the second transformation, I broke the plastic peg that sticks out of the rear wheel hub on the CM's Blow Superior :(

I was transforming from bike mode to ride armour mode and was trying to remove the part that becomes the hip armour, which was attached really tightly to the wheel hub and as I was pulling it off, the damn plastic peg snapped off the wheel hub :(

Why they coldn't make those pegs diecast on both sides I don't know :(

So now my Blow Superior is limited to Ride Armour mode :(

One question. In Ride Armour mode on the CM's, how do you get the metal wheel struts to stay in place, as there doesn't really seem to be any mechanism to lock them in place?

Graham

I quite like these CM's Ride Armor toys and may pick up one or two more, but I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that when you buy one, it's better to decide which mode you want to have it in, then transform it to that mode one time only and then leave it in that mode permanently.

More than one transformation seems to be asking for parts breakage.

Anyway, looking forward to the arrival of my Masterpiece Rand.

Graham

You won't be disappointed Graham, MPC Rand is only goodness as they fixed the main problem with Stick, the disintegrating cloth. Still you should be careful with the cloth's seam at the crotch when you move the legs, it's nowhere as bad as Stick's but just in case.

CM's can be very frustrating and the spots shown above in jenius' pics can break everytime you move something but in most cases I've seen with mine they break or are broken from day 1, at least for the male figures. The female figures are much more fragile and I'm more careful when moving these figures' limbs than with their bikes.

And thanks for the pics everyone, I especially dig these oldschool figs and models as we don't see these too often lately!

I have a problem with letting broken toys be. By now, I would probably have McGuyver'ed a paper clip and super glue to replace the broken peg. Even if the result isn't as pretty, I'd be less obsessive about it.

The damn broken off peg is jammed really tightly into the hip armour. I wasn't aple to push it out at all. If I wanna look at a MCGuyver fix, I'd probably have to invest in a little hand powered model drill to drill it out.

Graham

not reaally digging those Invid sculpts at all if I'm honest. They just look....off...somehow. Especially the Pincer Command Unit and Royal Command ones. Which are two of my favs. Whomever did the Toynami bookend sculps I think did a fantastic job. Those look great. Wish someone would just make toys out of those! Alphas and Invids!