5 hours ago, jenius said:

Pretty sure replacement hands are already available on Shapeways BUT replacing them is a bit invasive. The hands weren't a QC failure, they were a materials failure (Aoshima fixed it). Toynami went with hands made of something very akin to rubber which simply tears around the pin that connects everything. 

I got a set of those replacement hands when they first came out, not perfect yet a millions times more sturdy than the Toynami made hands. 

I'm 99% sure these were the replacement hands that Veef made for the Legioss. Looks like the ones that I have,  https://www.shapeways.com/product/F4U7Z9D7M/leg-hand-trigger?optionId=43830261&li=shops

Hi Everyone's
Is May 2020 and remaining few day for June, It's Legioss on time? Anyone have news about this?

I leave an update on the Gun for Legioss&Tread.

image.png.ccddb80b8921b672443866950a31edba.png

I currently working on a 3D model that you will love, I think ...maybe this week I will upload any images.

Thank you!

regards

Friends, I share with you a work in progress that I am doing.

There are some renderings in cellshading and screenshots of viewport to show the wireframe.

I have in mind to print it on a 3d printer, but I still have not defined the scale.

I think it would be great 1/12, for the riobots, but I still have to finish it.

What do you think?

Thank you and Enjoy!

R1.jpg

R1W.jpg

R2.jpg

R2W.jpg

R3.jpg

R3W.JPG

R4.jpg

R4W.jpg

R5.jpg

7 minutes ago, Perxion said:

Yes! I builded the model with the original modelsheet of mospeada, but I drawed a left View of the truck. I need adjust some dimentions yet.

That's a lot of work. I'm impressed!