11 hours ago, derex3592 said:

@tekering did you ever get Blueberry and King Crab?

I spent over $1300 on Blueberry Crabs -- just to ensure they'd get produced, mind you -- and multiple Kings as well, but I got stalled trying to source appropriately strong joints to articulate the Kings (I want action figures, not static models!), and... other projects have since occupied my attention.  8)

12 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Those two were my favorite Invid build ups. 

Oh, I much prefer the Helper Crab.  Those ball-joints solve all sorts of problems.  :wub:

75454100_950239698667261_233793276060528

This one's from @duckmodelkits in Chile.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:51 PM, Perxion said:

Hi everyone,

I share this I did:

They are the monitor screen of the Mospeada riobot.

I leave the file in .ai format, 10x10cm document size CMYK. Ready to print on sticker paper.

PS: I had to simplify several parts, because the screen is too small.
I did some tests with my epson printer and it works pretty well.

Enjoy it!
Thank you

Screenmonitors-Mospeada Riobot.JPG

ScreenMonitors-Riobot-Mospeada.ai 1.58 MB · 12 downloads

Thanks, they are perfect !

DSC_0066_resize.thumb.JPG.ad81e0302b145c5baecbedd281c29edd.JPGDSC_0067_resize.thumb.JPG.cd54db825b713115484c33347479e156.JPGDSC_0068_resize.thumb.JPG.f9deac85b95606664ca7143851e6f1b5.JPGDSC_0069_resize.thumb.JPG.7b0bee20273458bf5f9e77310d8e2c08.JPG

Edited by F18LEGIOSS

Well, my Yellow broke during transformation. There's a metal pin the gauntlet swivels on that must have been damaged during assembly. The part was crooked in comparison to the other side and as the housing rotated (which was notably harder to rotate than the other side) the peg snapped off where the housing met the support. I drilled it all out and replaced with a 1.5 mm hobby rod. I might head to the hardware store to find a 1.5 mm thick nail and replace my hobby rod with that. My fix works but the flat head on a nail would prevent the whole assembly from walking upward during handling. I finished my review anyway:

6 hours ago, jenius said:

Well, my Yellow broke during transformation. There's a metal pin the gauntlet swivels on that must have been damaged during assembly. The part was crooked in comparison to the other side and as the housing rotated (which was notably harder to rotate than the other side) the peg snapped off where the housing met the support. I drilled it all out and replaced with a 1.5 mm hobby rod. I might head to the hardware store to find a 1.5 mm thick nail and replace my hobby rod with that. My fix works but the flat head on a nail would prevent the whole assembly from walking upward during handling. I finished my review anyway:

I wonder if this method would work for that area?

1 hour ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

I wonder if this method would work for that area?

No. The broken part needs to pivot while also having a hint of flexibility. CA glue has very poor resistance to torsional loads, so not only will it not work, but it'll also leave your parts caked with unsightly CA residue. Best bet would be to back-engineer the part and 3D print something in ABS.

It's fixed though certainly not as strong. I took a #16 wire nail, used wire cutters to trim it at the right length, used a hand drill to remove the existing peg both from the rotating housing and the base, then put a drip of glue in the base and set the cut nail into it with the rotating housing already attached. To ensure the housing could still rotate I kept twisting it during the early stages of the drying. For the moment, everything is fine, but I will be keeping that ball joint disconnected in armor mode going forward (it's the right arm and that makes it easier to pose anyway) and I will also only be reconnecting the ball joint when transformation is complete. I think between those two steps it should be fine.

New images (to me, anyway) of Sentinel Riobot VR-038L and AFC-01H. https://hobby.dengeki.com/event/810577/

Earlier pics from Summer Wonder Festival courtesy of @jenius - http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=13609

DSCF2329-440x294.jpg

DSCF2330-440x403.jpg

DSCF2331-440x551.jpg

DSCF2332-440x265.jpg

DSCF2334-440x323.jpg

DSCF2333-440x412.jpg

DSCF2335-440x294.jpg

DSCF2336-440x659.jpg

DSCF2337-440x294.jpg

DSCF2338-440x303.jpgce87af23f8ef0fae274701fbaccaa861.jpg

Edited by Draykov
added links to source content

13 hours ago, Draykov said:

New images (to me, anyway) of Sentinel Riobot VR-038L and AFC-01H. https://hobby.dengeki.com/event/810577/

Earlier pics from Summer Wonder Festival courtesy of @jenius - http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=13609

One year later on the same event they showed a color models for both Legioss. Not to mention a Ride Armor mode display of Houquet. ;)

https://hobby.dengeki.com/event/939520/

Edited by no3Ljm

2 hours ago, Mog said:

Looks like NY is putting Sentinel's Yellow/Blow Superior on sale for Y17,300:  https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/27893-riobot-vr-041h-blow-superior-yellow.html

Might be rolling the dice with the potential cracked part, but that is quite a discount.

That's their Sale price???  Bloody hell mine PO was £145 and NY SALE price is £150  HAHAHA

15 hours ago, jenius said:

I know I'm 10 years late on this, but just in case anyone was contemplating picking up the CM's ride armors, I've created this helpful image so you know which toys were in which boxes:

CMs-Ride-Armors-2-4K.jpg

Don't have the metallic ones but I Do love the ones I Have.

Makes me Laugh when people gripe about Transforming the Sentinels Riobot Ones. These are a Test of patients But same time much fine too.

22 hours ago, jenius said:

I know I'm 10 years late on this, but just in case anyone was contemplating picking up the CM's ride armors, I've created this helpful image so you know which toys were in which boxes:

CMs-Ride-Armors-2-4K.jpg

Still frustrated that by the time I got the metallic Yellow it was too late to send away for the special box and parts.

There's a thread on these boards that announced:

Sentinel has announced a new line of plastic models, with the first release the Gurren Lagann.  Poseability and options look great.  Pre-painted chest and face included.

Available for pre-order from the usual suspects.  1st release July 2020.

I would point out that, if Sentinel can't figure out a way to make a Tread toy possible, a "Pliobot" sure seems like a great second option to make it happen. OOOH and could a Pliobot Inbit be a thing??? 

Edited by jenius

1 hour ago, jenius said:

I would point out that, if Sentinel can't figure out a way to make a Tread toy possible, a "Pliobot" sure seems like a great second option to make it happen. OOOH and could a Pliobot Inbit be a thing??? 

It's plausible having a Tread as toy/kit hybrid. It might even help keep production costs down.  As for Pliobot Inbit, it's gonna be stretch.