On 2/15/2020 at 5:03 AM, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Well the Evolution Toys Legioss has a similar shoulder joint, it's metal and ratcheted, and despite ET's not so great build quality it holds poses and so far no breakages.

And have you seen the insane aftermarket prices on Amazon.jp?  You can't get an Evolution Toy Zeta for under ¥200,000!  :shok:

12 hours ago, tekering said:

And have you seen the insane aftermarket prices on Amazon.jp?  You can't get an Evolution Toy Zeta for under ¥200,000!  :shok:

the red one is so nice to look at.  its ok to handle too.  i'm gonna go out on a limb and say they are a tiny bit underrated by those here.  i had an extra red one and kinda regret selling it (at very small profit) last year.  anyway excited to see and handle the sentinel version.  hopefully its a great toy.  the evolution toys ones have a nice sculpt and more shelf presence than any other legioss.  when i post them to IG they seem to do well in getting likes.  lol  i'm really looking forward to the new transformation changes on the sentinel though.

Edited by Mechapilot77

One of the reason i am actually considering the Riobot Zeta is the small size.  Same with wanting the Fuke Bike armor.  The size works great for me.  I also just got Riobot's Iron Giant and he is a true gem that can be displayed anywhere or brought anywhere really.

If the Blue Sentinel is good quality, even just for the batroid mode, i will save up for the Red Zeta one.  My first Alpha was the green one when i was a child, and later on got the Toynami green one, but i am really like the red and details on the Sentinel Zeta one,  and thinking i will go red this time.  Wont be able to afford a second one with the super high price these go for... so gonna save it for Red Bike and Jet.

Edited by Arthurius

I think the much smaller scale also lends itself better to owning more than just one while simultaneously making the Tread a possibility. So yeah, I'm happy on pretty much all fronts and bummed I own four ET Legioss toys that are already worth half what I paid for them. It's just like the CM's Legioss toys all over again. 

Hi everyone,

I share this I did:

They are the monitor screen of the Mospeada riobot.

I leave the file in .ai format, 10x10cm document size CMYK. Ready to print on sticker paper.

PS: I had to simplify several parts, because the screen is too small.
I did some tests with my epson printer and it works pretty well.

Enjoy it!
Thank you

Screenmonitors-Mospeada Riobot.JPG

ScreenMonitors-Riobot-Mospeada.ai

23 hours ago, Perxion said:

Hi everyone,

I share this I did:

They are the monitor screen of the Mospeada riobot.

I leave the file in .ai format, 10x10cm document size CMYK. Ready to print on sticker paper.

PS: I had to simplify several parts, because the screen is too small.
I did some tests with my epson printer and it works pretty well.

Enjoy it!
Thank you

Screenmonitors-Mospeada Riobot.JPG

ScreenMonitors-Riobot-Mospeada.ai 1.58 MB · 8 downloads

Nice, thanks!

Holy smokes! You guys weren't kidding. The Legioss/Tread is HUGE! I definitely don't need two of these. I take back everything I said about the Evolution Legioss being too small.

Time to get the 1/10 Ride Armors on a YetiStand. I made some adapters. Now to fiddle with them a bit.

1246621601_Apha2.jpg.d16bdad1ab084d679d4b84edde62b0c6.jpg110021924_Alpha1.jpg.5da8bcae6d00f1e562eca59304c58213.jpg

52 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Holy smokes! You guys weren't kidding. The Legioss/Tread is HUGE! I definitely don't need two of these. I take back everything I said about the Evolution Legioss being too small.

Time to get the 1/10 Ride Armors on a YetiStand. I made some adapters. Now to fiddle with them a bit.

1246621601_Apha2.jpg.d16bdad1ab084d679d4b84edde62b0c6.jpg110021924_Alpha1.jpg.5da8bcae6d00f1e562eca59304c58213.jpg

Give it time, you'll eventually want the Red & Green Alpha's plus Betas. B))

1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

Must......resist:rofl:

I'm actually getting to a good point of forced regulation. I don't have much room left to display stuff the way I like to display it. I've slowed way down and even sold a few things that don't excite me a lot. I think I'm "safe" until I get a bigger house. Which won't be for at least 3-4yrs. Then all bets are off.;)

Right now I'm only on the look out for a few things:

-Yamato 1/48 Stealth S&S parts x2

-Yamato 1/48 Low Vis x1

-A good Chunky Monkey VF-1S Roy with Supers. Maybe x2.

-DX YF-19 Full Set for a reasonable price.

Anxiously awaiting:

DX Roy

DX 21

2 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

Nice display. I'm completely out of room and I have way too much to display. I need a bigger house so I can get another display case.

19 hours ago, adugifever said:

Nice display. I'm completely out of room and I have way too much to display. I need a bigger house so I can get another display case.

Curious to see your adapters for the ride armors on the alpha. Surprised they're aren't any already from @ChaoticYeti. 

I need some alpha stands for my ride armors

Edited by RED WOLF

On 2/25/2020 at 6:22 PM, RED WOLF said:

Curious to see your adapters for the ride armors on the alpha. Surprised they're aren't any already from @ChaoticYeti. 

I need some alpha stands for my ride armors

A couple of custom adapters spun out of aluminum and some 45's from @ChaoticYeti and bingo bingo! Double 1/10 Beagle/Toynami Ride Armor!

Cyclone Double.jpg

Cyclone Adapter.jpg

6 hours ago, RED WOLF said:

Nice work! Are you selling those adapters? These work on the sentinel ride armors?

I won't be. I sent @ChaoticYeti a drawing of them. I think he's going to make them available.

I need to get the Sentinel RA's figured out. I have a few ideas how I want to pull it off but I haven't tried any of them yet. I'll post pics when I come up with something.:good:

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

I won't be. I sent @ChaoticYeti a drawing of them. I think he's going to make them available.

I need to get the Sentinel RA's figured out. I have a few ideas how I want to pull it off but I haven't tried any of them yet. I'll post pics when I come up with something.:good:

Hopefully for my sake and others interested chaotic makes some. Yours look great!

1 hour ago, RED WOLF said:

Hopefully for my sake and others interested chaotic makes some. Yours look great!

I think I just figured out a really simple design for the Ride Armor's. It will be a bit before I can have them laser'd out. But it should work. If it does @ChaoticYeti will have no issue 3D printing them.

I think he's going to do the Beagle/Toynami adapters. I sent him a drawing this morning.

Edited by sqidd

Here is is in all it's high tech glory. An adapter for the Sentinel Ride Armors so they will work on YetiStands. What you do is remove the bit on the end of the Sentinel stand that goes in the Ride Armor "butt" and put it on this adapter. Then this will bolt to a YetiStand. I'm getting a few samples laser'd out of stainless steel because that's easiest/fastest for me. And it allows the re-use of the Sentinel fasteners. If @ChaoticYeti is going to be interested in these I don't know.

Hope to have the sample pieces in a week. I'll post pics as soon as I get a stand set up. Right now my plan is to mount three to one stand. I imagine you could go as high as four without much trouble.

Sentinel Adapter.jpg