Yep, looks like they tapered the legs more and made the feet less bulky. :good:

Looks like they're also going with a different style for the boosters in the wheels too.

Getting closer to completing the team!

Wonder if Houquet's bike or Legioss is gonna be released first, and if we'll see either released before 2021? (Half-joking, half-serious)

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Looks like Fuke’s bike foot rest folds the way it should be compared to the first three. Why change it now? Why make the last bike correct? :unknw:

Maybe she's shorter or the gap between the heel and the feet is just higher up?  :unknw:

Even if it's correct for an actual bike, my only concern with the changed footrest design is that it'll be more prone to collapsing back when trying to pose Houquet on it.

EDIT:  Regarding the Zeta, I've always loved the solid color look of its fighter mode.  Definitely makes her stand out from her other Legioss compatriots.

Edited by Mog

I'm still not liking the proportions :(

The head is too big like the shoulders, the forearms are short. The torso is also big and the legs on the short side. 

I looks very well build, and being a Sentinel product it's guaranteed being a quality product. But I'm still not sold on the proportions.

Screenshot_20200209-093747.png

9 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Up to now, Legioss toys have always favored the Armo-Soldier, at the expense of the fighter mode.  This one -- finally! -- prioritizes the Armo-Fighter proportions.  ^_^

6 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

The head is too big like the shoulders, the forearms are short. The torso is also big and the legs on the short side. 

I looks very well build, and being a Sentinel product it's guaranteed being a quality product. But I'm still not sold on the proportions.

The only reason you think the legs are too short is because the torso is extended in this rendition.  In the original design the hips are tucked up under the chest intakes.

9 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

If it helps, I consider the Sentinel Legioss design to be a revision similar to the new bike designs. The transformation has been revised after all.  I prefer the larger head, but otherwise I agree that the proportions do look a bit squat, and the abdomen gap looks strange, but maybe I'll get used to it. :unsure: