Yellow's QC is the best among 3 armour cyclones. The saddle bags had been planned when Sentinel started designing Stick and Ray? There is a slot reserved for the saddle bags' hangger in Stick/Ray. I wonder why Sentinel adds the saddle bags only after Yellow if they already planned it.

The design of the saddle bags' cover are terrific! The hinge is hided inside. 

Edited by Masked Aviator

36 minutes ago, Masked Aviator said:

Yellow's QC is the best among 3 armour cyclones. The saddle bags had been planned when Sentinel started designing Stick and Ray? There is a slot reserved for the saddle bags' hangger in Stick/Ray. I wonder why Sentinel adds the saddle bags only after Yellow if they already planned it.

The design of the saddle bags' cover are terrific! The hinge is hided inside. 

Oh Yes saddlebags fit the other Mospeada too. Same could be said Why Gallant with Yellow and Not all. 

I guess either they wanted to get the others out even though Not happy with hand weapons and saddlebags or Yellow was Always the Intended goal?? Or and it's a Long shot R&D slow getting them out and Maybe Boxes Accessory sets could appear. As said LONG SHOT I know. 

1 hour ago, Convectuoso said:

_20191208_163912.thumb.JPG.c1d3e3396d51aa5d8d4eb3387ba057ed.JPG

3D printed Jim (Lunk) to display with the CMs figures. Not perfect, but I like it.

Very Cool indeed.

Long shot but any chance you could print Jim's head at 1/12th scale? I can then sort a action figure body and make his clothing to add to my collection.

I told Sentinel that the bonus they include with the green or red Legioss should be Jim and his jeep. I don't even know that they're sure they'll do a green Legioss yet (probably depends on sales of the blue one), but I'm trying to plant the seed. 

Very nice 3D printed Jim there! Could make for some pretty amazing CM's dioramas. 

Edited by jenius

1 hour ago, teckno viking said:

Very Cool indeed.

Long shot but any chance you could print Jim's head at 1/12th scale? I can then sort a action figure body and make his clothing to add to my collection.

Send me a PM

51 minutes ago, Tober said:

Very nice! Now you just need Aisha. :)

We made her too, but I'm still not happy with the paint job on her face. I hope it can get repainted this week.

_20191208_194600.thumb.JPG.2aef4412f24a4cf90aefbae6804d5cc4.JPG

33 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

@Convectuoso I love how you are filling in your collection with items that have never been released.  Pretty cool.

Thanks!

51 minutes ago, jenius said:

I told Sentinel that the bonus they include with the green or red Legioss should be Jim and his jeep. I don't even know that they're sure they'll do a green Legioss yet (probably depends on sales of the blue one), but I'm trying to plant the seed. 

Very nice 3D printed Jim there! Could make for some pretty amazing CM's dioramas. 

Thanks

23 minutes ago, arbit said:

Oh man, I want one for my CMS crew!

I could get you in touch with the guy who's making these figures for me. Let me know 

I don't think they can rush anything... the items are probably on a boat heading toward Los Angeles before they'll hop on a train to somewhere in the central time zone (I forget where they are) before getting boxed up and shipped out to everybody. All this considered, it's really amazing how quick they go out considering the journey they go on.

13 minutes ago, jeniusornome said:

The KC dogs are almost same size as I recall - don’t have any myself but I’ve seen pictures somewhere. 

ex gear alto might be similar size but it’s.... underwhelming. 

Found the KC comparison. @jenius and @jeniusornome; thanks!

KitzConcept-Rick-Hunter-12.jpg

Just barely got my copy of Yellow this past Monday.

First impressions?

Still wish the bike and armor were a shade or two lighter.

Lot of the joints are pretty tight on mine, compared to my Stick and Rey.

I did wind up popping off some of the ball joints during the transformation process, one shoulder armor/pauldron liked to come off while I was futzing with poses, and the flaps on my wheel boosters like to come off when I'm angling out the booster.  But all the pieces can be popped back into place (with a little lots of patience).

Also, the transformation for the arm gauntlets was a little tricky to follow in the instruction booklet.

But overall I'm pleased to finally have the bladed bastard.

A few words of advice: 

1)  Be careful pushing in the windshield assembly for armor mode.  It looks like you can push it in more, but the clear plastic windshield will start to push upward and could pop off or break.

2)  As with the first two Ride Armors, when separating the crotch armor from the rest of the bike, open these joints from the bottom up.  It takes a bit of effort to get the parts to separate, but it's a little easier and less stressful than trying to separate these parts from the top down.

Tried to do the super-hero landing/kneeling pose, but just couldn't pull it off in full armored mode.  However, Yellow can impersonate a certain surly Canadian just fine:

1545851947_CanadianBerserkerPose.jpg.c59d6c51af8a9b0d91a89f2a076de127.jpg

Bring on Houquet, and complete the team!

3 hours ago, Mog said:

First impressions?

I did wind up popping off some of the ball joints during the transformation process, one shoulder armor/pauldron liked to come off while I was futzing with poses, and the flaps on my wheel boosters like to come off when I'm angling out the booster.  But all the pieces can be popped back into place (with a little lots of patience).

Also, the transformation for the arm gauntlets was a little tricky to follow in the instruction booklet.

A few words of advice: 

1)  Be careful pushing in the windshield assembly for armor mode.  It looks like you can push it in more, but the clear plastic windshield will start to push upward and could pop off or break.

2)  As with the first two Ride Armors, when separating the crotch armor from the rest of the bike, open these joints from the bottom up.  It takes a bit of effort to get the parts to separate, but it's a little easier and less stressful than trying to separate these parts from the top down.

Tried to do the super-hero landing/kneeling pose, but just couldn't pull it off in full armored mode.  However, Yellow can impersonate a certain surly Canadian just fine:

I really like that! I will copy.:good:

16 hours ago, jenius said:

I don't think they can rush anything... the items are probably on a boat heading toward Los Angeles before they'll hop on a train to somewhere in the central time zone (I forget where they are) before getting boxed up and shipped out to everybody. All this considered, it's really amazing how quick they go out considering the journey they go on.

Up to Minnesota. 

It's only the 11th.  Anybody waiting for BBTS, January.  You've got a ways to go.

4 hours ago, sqidd said:

I really like that! I will copy.:good:

There is a little “cheat” :db:to pulling it off:

There’s a ball joint at the top of the shock absorbers;  I wind up just popping off that joint from the bike part that connects under the armpit/side torso.

Frees up the posing angles some.

2 hours ago, Mog said:

There is a little “cheat” :db:to pulling it off:

There’s a ball joint at the top of the shock absorbers;  I wind up just popping off that joint from the bike part that connects under the armpit/side torso.

Frees up the posing angles some.

Roger that! Thanks!

2 hours ago, beatsing said:

Mine has a white stress mark on one of the transforming joints out of the box.  Is it going to break?

Heat the area with a hair dryer, and see if the mark fades.  They usually do.

If it doesn't, you'll know the piece is under significant stress.

On 12/11/2019 at 4:41 PM, Mog said:

First impressions?

A few words of advice: 

Did the bike's central metal rod leave any scratch on Yellow's belly after transformation? I remember my Stick's belly was scratched after transformation.

13 hours ago, beatsing said:

Crap.  Mine has a white stress mark on one of the transforming joints out of the box.  Is it going to break?  Some of my other toys that have these marks get brittle and break eventually.

mospeada part.jpg

That’s the piece that broke on mine.  It was on the opposite side of the bit, but it is the same piece.  When you took the cycle out of the box were the stabilizers even or was the right one a little bit crooked?