4 hours ago, tekering said:

I was kinda hoping Yellow would be significantly taller...  :unsure:

dejected.thumb.jpg.c939511e7f170cce19e5e39b09f5bd0d.jpg

I think the Height is suffice. Don't forget JIM Is taller (if they Make him) than Yellow. 

Is Yellow's face/head smaller than the other two? Looks it in the photo.

2 hours ago, Sandman said:

I realized today that i accidently pre-ordered two Yellows from amiami. Not sure how i did that but i figured it would be a problem. I paid for one and asked for a cancellation on the other explaining it was an accident. I figured see how i paid for one they would understand. 2 hours later they email me back denying my request and scolding me for not being more careful ordering. WTF!

Are you in the US? If so I'll take that second one off your hands. I mistakenly ordered one when I should have gotten two.

5 hours ago, teckno viking said:

Aww man Not good. So Same transformation process as the other Two? 

The area broke made of the same material as earlier models??

Same transformation.  To be honest I never looked at the material on the other two because I didn’t have any reason to.  That little bit is plastic here and I’d argue it should be metal.  

Anybody ever tried a replacement from amazon japan before?  I clicked on the return/replace button but it only gave me options for returning.

Edited by Mommar

She maybe the issue is the rotating bit the piston plugs into is slightly cocked and that makes it really hard to turn.  I had to put a lot of pressure on it to rotate.  Maybe that pressure translated through the arm and stretched or weakened that plastic bit? 

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

She maybe the issue is the rotating bit the piston plugs into is slightly cocked and that makes it really hard to turn.  I had to put a lot of pressure on it to rotate.  Maybe that pressure translated through the arm and stretched or weakened that plastic bit? 

It's possible. Though not had issues with the other 2 when transforming them.

Maybe alas too much force.

Good luck on a smooth replacement from Amazon. Jpn.

Details and photos tend to be the Norm with Most Replacement requests btw.

Heads up, all: The windshield is BARELY supported in there, but is retained by a thin enough piece where, if not aligned perfectly when transforming, the tab holding it in breaks off.

Supergluing now...

3 hours ago, tekering said:

Gotta love those saddlebags!  :good:

saddlebags.thumb.jpg.01ba498cd33f518a915ae76a8e40d302.jpg

1693939911_wildguess.thumb.jpg.bb8be3c3bfd4dd118b5acbd1b6528ac6.jpg

I have.  It was a bit of a pain.  Explanations and photographs were required.  <_<

Not that difficult for me to be honest.  I’ll take it over nothing at all.

23 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Heads up, all: The windshield is BARELY supported in there, but is retained by a thin enough piece where, if not aligned perfectly when transforming, the tab holding it in breaks off.

Supergluing now...

Yeah.  I partially broke that tab too.  Another thing that wasn’t even a consideration on the previous two releases.

Edited by Mommar

26 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Supergluing now...

Mine snapped on barely touching it. I'm looking at this break and that looks weird. Thinking about contacting Sentinel

Screenshot_20191130-143318.png

Screenshot_20191130-143520.png

I’m looking to preorder the Legioss from Anime export. Only problem is that their yen price is 22,500. When I put that in the conversion calculator, it comes out to about $205 US dollars. On their site, it lists it at about $215 US dollars. I contacted them about it but haven’t heard back. I’m wondering why the $10 difference. Any thoughts? 

57 minutes ago, Skull Hunter said:

I’m looking to preorder the Legioss from Anime export. Only problem is that their yen price is 22,500. When I put that in the conversion calculator, it comes out to about $205 US dollars. On their site, it lists it at about $215 US dollars. I contacted them about it but haven’t heard back. I’m wondering why the $10 difference. Any thoughts? 

Probably was the conversion rate when they put up the preorder.

2 hours ago, adugifever said:

Any one know what DHL Express "Shipment on hold" means? It's been moving quickly until this status. It already cleared customs hub in Cincinnati, OH and is currently being held in Orlando, FL since 7:30 am Friday. 

Call DHL Customer support and give them your tracking number and ask what the hold means. Might be nothing, or might need something. 

Little concerned about the windshield and chest breakages some of you have posted about. 

cancelled my order from Amazon Japan, going to wait and see if it’s more widespread before I reorder. I don’t have a lot to spend on figures and I don’t want to deal with trying to get replacement parts internationally. 

2 hours ago, adugifever said:

Any one know what DHL Express "Shipment on hold" means? It's been moving quickly until this status. It already cleared customs hub in Cincinnati, OH and is currently being held in Orlando, FL since 7:30 am Friday. 

53 minutes ago, Syro said:

Call DHL Customer support and give them your tracking number and ask what the hold means. Might be nothing, or might need something. 

Let me know if you do call Customer support and what they say, if you don't mind, adugifever.  I got the same message.  My email says it's scheduled to be delivered on Monday, so I was going to wait until after then to call if I still hadn't received it.  

1 hour ago, mantisfists said:

Let me know if you do call Customer support and what they say, if you don't mind, adugifever.  I got the same message.  My email says it's scheduled to be delivered on Monday, so I was going to wait until after then to call if I still hadn't received it.  

Tried calling this morning. DHL is closed on weekends, unfortunately. No ETA for mine. I'll have to wait for Monday I guess. I'll post news. 

2 minutes ago, F360 said:

isn't the transformation pretty much the same as the previous bike?

Should be. I'm not in a hurry though. I have two Beagle's and two Sentinel's still in boxes still. I'll wait for the official word on all the tricks.

Some call me Hammer Hands.:p

I'm a RTFM kinda guy. ;)

But if memory serves me correctly, there's one scary as hell step where you separate the crotch guard from the rest of the bike.  I forget if you try to separate it from the top or from the bottom.  But that's the one step I remember being difficult and worrisome.

It also helps that a lot of parts are ball-and-socket joints that you can pop back into place. 

Actually, popping off the front suspension struts from their connection socket does open up some posing options for the forearm armors.

Edited by Mog

8 hours ago, Syro said:

Could you show how you have the stands holding the ride armor from behind? I am not feeling confident in the stand and mine kept trying to drunk dive.

It's a bit of a balancing act.

In case it's not clear (the instructions don't say anything about the stand) you remove the claw and shove the peg into a hole on the bike. It's a tight fit.

IMG_20191201_083318~2.jpg

Edited by magicsp00n