2 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Have you found the Sentinel Legioss on AmazonJP? I haven't been able to locate it.

Amazon.jp quickly sold out of pre-order stock, but there are other third-party Marketplace sellers taking orders at similar prices...

...although whether they'll ship Stateside (and what shipping will cost) depends on the seller, of course.  :unsure:

10 minutes ago, tekering said:

Amazon.jp quickly sold out of pre-order stock, but there are other third-party Marketplace sellers taking orders at similar prices...

...although whether they'll ship Stateside (and what shipping will cost) depends on the seller, of course.  :unsure:

Roger that. Too much effort.:D I'll stick with BBTS.

Thanks!

Edited by sqidd

34 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Since TFSource also charges tax now like BBTS, I’ll cut down on orders there as well.  I’ll stick to Amazon JP.

Nice packaging for Yellow.  I wonder if TV style Ride Armors will ever eventually get released.

As Sentinels Riobot are Jumping into Mospeada future. Not sure If they will go back and Do TV style armour.

TBH I really like this Style Not clunky like the TV show. Plus if wanting clunky there is the 1/12 Model Kits and possibly FIGMA Mospeada whenever that appears. Plus Kidz have said they Will be doing "New Generation" if sales are good of the "Macross Saga" line.

14 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Too soon to know for sure. But in my experience BBTS doesn't start shipping until after orders out of Asia have been delivered.

TFSource will be relatively the same then. If I order from HLJ then pricing will be the same as TFSource; but I'll have it by Wednesday vs Friday. Damn: choices.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

13 hours ago, lechuck said:

Those patterns on the helmet always irritate me, I am always reminded of Overman King Gainer - and I did not like that anime.

It’s not too difficult to repaint the helmet to get rid of the HUD lines:

DSC_0050.JPG.efe9a3b3d1685a0766f6d3be6bbc935c.JPG

It’s probably better to spray paint the Tamiya clears than brush paint ‘em (as above).

But it can be done.  It’s a bit of a PITA to brush paint, but still doable.

On 1/16/2012 at 12:29 PM, VF5SS said:

wat

Dude, Josh's Toynami toy fell apart. None of the three CM's toys I own ever destroyed themselves like the Toynamis did.

I recently got the toynami Dark Legioss and it fell to pieces on my first transformation try. Have the pilotless CMs Dark Legioss and yeah it’s smaller and doesn’t have the heft but it doesn’t fall apart like toynami’s effort. That’s why everyone’s stoked about Sentinels attempt. By all accounts it looks like at long last somebody’s gotten this thing correct!