13 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Thanks @Mazinger, It's been quite a few years in the making. Luckily the Alpha Poseable's are fairly cheap and I bargain hunted the hell out of the MPC's especially after my experience with Maia's Alpha, it looks good but a total QC nightmare. 

It is a beautiful collection. I do love the look of my MPC alphas but I don't transform them out of fighter mode anymore out of fear of them falling apart. I mess around with my MPC beta all the time, but wish the shadow beta had actually been released.  :(

4 minutes ago, jenius said:

It was a link off of this thread? I can't remember where it was though.:unknw:

It took me right to the Alpha page. Your link in the quote above takes me to their "front page". Is that how that's supposed to work? It still somehow knows that your the referrer?

I suppose I could cancel my current order and put a new one in linked by you just to be sure. I'm not sure if that will drive BBTS nuts or not though.:blink:

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Is that how that works? It's a traffic thing? I'll click them all the time then too!

I think they actually track both the track and the conversion to sales rate. So, traffic helps, buying things while you're there also helps :). I updated my bookmark so I'm always shopping there under my link

I put a transformation guide up for the classic 1/35 scale toy yesterday and have mostly updated the old text review on the site with all new higher definition/4K photos. Thanks to Tekering I was able to get this box shot up:
Gakken-135-AFC-01H-Legioss-7.jpg

Some day I'll hope to get other language variants and that faux anime version up also. 

I'm surprised how much fun I had doing this review... though my red Alpha is a bit of a QC dud. It occurred to me that a big part of the reason I always think of the Alpha as being a very chunky fighter is because this toy has left such an impression on me. It's like a gorilla in soldier mode.

Gakken-135-AFC-01Z-Legioss-2.jpg

16 hours ago, sqidd said:

Is that how that works? It's a traffic thing? I'll click them all the time then too!

And all of Jenius' video reviews has a link in the first comment, which makes it easy. Especially if you are going to then use BBTS to purchase said item (if still available).

Small way to pay back for all his reviews, which I've used to inform some of my own purchasing (or to discover what extent of certain things are out there) since sometime in the early 2000s. Just the other day someone claimed there was a Shadow Beta released by Aoshima/Toynami and I was pretty sure there wasn't. A quick look at anymoon.com confirmed it never got released.

9 minutes ago, edstuff said:

Do people need to make a purchase or does it work in your favor just by clicking and being sent to the bbts website?

I honestly don't know. I suspect that both are tracked. So all traffic is good traffic and related spend is even better. Thanks for the support guys! 

Man, I might come back from Thanksgiving with the in-laws to have both a VR-41H and a VF-1S DX waiting for me... it's going to be a real tough decision on which to crack open first. Probably the VF-1S since the VF-1 is still the king (when it comes to views at least :))

On 11/26/2019 at 5:30 PM, Tober said:

So orders should start processing and shipping tomorrow? :unsure:

I need to prepare my credit card for Reflex Point orbital bombardment...

Yep, just got payment notice from HLJ, and they have a shipping request from me. :)

Just now, Perxion said:

Why isn't the VR038L in the background? Bad news or just the design is the same as the first box?:unsure:

I think it's Too Early to have Possible "DOOM & GLOOM" For the Bartley the fourth character. We Will Get Her. 

Let's Not forget He was On His own for sometime so maybe art depicts that??

2 minutes ago, Perxion said:

Why isn't the VR038L in the background? Bad news or just the design is the same as the first box?:unsure:

Maybe they're seeing how it goes with Yellow and the Legioss. When the Bartley does come out- perhaps the Blowsperior will be behind it.

1 minute ago, teckno viking said:

I think it's Too Early to have Possible "DOOM & GLOOM" For the Bartley the fourth character. We Will Get Her. 

Let's Not forget He was On His own for sometime so maybe art depicts that??

True!

Let's just chill and enjoy the party;

20 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Since TFSource also charges tax now like BBTS, I’ll cut down on orders there as well.  I’ll stick to Amazon JP.

Nice packaging for Yellow.  I wonder if TV style Ride Armors will ever eventually get released.

Have you found the Sentinel Legioss on AmazonJP? I haven't been able to locate it.