4 hours ago, jenius said:

I don't know that they have plans for it, but as they have the relationship with Aramaki, I think the forearm bits are hard points for exactly this... It's a fun option to leave themselves with. I don't know if they do exclusives but that seems like perfect stuff for Wonderfest... They may even just leave it to the fans to do.

I am down.

3 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

I thought Cap made two versions of the Legioss actually?  I know his 1/32 version was a masterpiece, but I have this vague memory that it was an upscale/upgrade of a previous effort at a smaller scale.

The opposite, actually...  The 1:32 came first, and then the 1:48 Buster was based on that.

However, as jenius accurately points out, the Moscato scale is not consistent with officially-published stats, because... they didn't make any sense, really.  :huh:

Hey guys, this news has given me a desire to update my 1/32 Gakken Legioss review. I can't locate the images I saved of the generic space war variant that seemed to be sold at the end. It's neither Robotech/Mospeada/or Henshin Robo, has some unique and interesting looking art of a Green Legioss IIRC but I think the box may have contained any color of toy (the one I remember seeing had a Blue Legioss inside). Can anyone point me to some pictures of it? 

I also could use pics of the Matchbox and Henshin Robo boxes if anyone feels like sharing. I own the Excite and GoJ versions. 

2 hours ago, jenius said:

Hey guys, this news has given me a desire to update my 1/32 Gakken Legioss review. I can't locate the images I saved of the generic space war variant that seemed to be sold at the end. It's neither Robotech/Mospeada/or Henshin Robo, has some unique and interesting looking art of a Green Legioss IIRC but I think the box may have contained any color of toy (the one I remember seeing had a Blue Legioss inside). Can anyone point me to some pictures of it? 

I also could use pics of the Matchbox and Henshin Robo boxes if anyone feels like sharing. I own the Excite and GoJ versions. 

You mean 1/35.

11 minutes ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

Am I the only one who would want/ who would care that the Sentinel Legioss stays a 21st Mars Division, and the following Tread be a 7th Mars Division?

Stig's original Tread didn't survive re-entry.  The Tread that featured most prominently in the series was from the 7th Mars Division, salvaged from Point K (in ep.10).

43 minutes ago, tekering said:

Stig's original Tread didn't survive re-entry.  The Tread that featured most prominently in the series was from the 7th Mars Division, salvaged from Point K (in ep.10).

Right: but in some depictions the Tread is a 21st MB Div (see attached). I'd want the Tread to stay a 7th MB. I bring it up considering that decals may already be applied to the toy.

download.jpeg

15 hours ago, jenius said:

I think I know what box you're talking about. I saw it and tried to bid on it on buyee.jp(yahoo auctions) a year ago. I let it go coz the price got too high. Let me see if I kept any of the images or find one in the internet. 

Edited by adugifever

15 hours ago, jenius said:

o0454059710922856649.jpg?caw=800o0336044810240027507.jpgDx5kLTVVsAA9auG.jpg:large

Yay or Nay?

41 minutes ago, adugifever said:

o0454059710922856649.jpg?caw=800o0336044810240027507.jpgDx5kLTVVsAA9auG.jpg:large

Yay or Nay?

That's the one and that last pic is perfect. Do you own it?

21 minutes ago, tekering said:

Mine are pretty beat-up, but I can photograph them properly if they'd be of any use...

1208703993_Legiossboxes.thumb.jpg.f2ae272220651443d3d536c1951b1b2c.jpg

I have the same Robotech releases but I could use pics of the HR box if it's not terribly inconvenient.

19 hours ago, jenius said:

That's the one and that last pic is perfect. Do you own it?

I have the same Robotech releases but I could use pics of the HR box if it's not terribly inconvenient.

Sorry, I found those on the web. I lost out on the bidding a year ago. I found one listed on yahoo japan auctions. :(

I was kind of in a picture taking mood today, probably should used my other camera though. After having the CMs & Toynami Alphas in my hands again I so can't wait to see what the Sentinel Legioss feels like, pricey or not it's got to be better in QC than these. IMG_8392.JPG.ee915a9e11f7df0d84c1be21369a80ff.JPGIMG_8375.JPG.6d4b2cf86f5d2658229f60111990b5ae.JPGIMG_8401.JPG.181254b72750f15b6a89cfcea54681ad.JPG

IMG_8403.JPG.9a43023b4202904c14d7e0c6f43f885d.JPGIMG_8386.JPG.3b7c296643187bfb0db8309dd03ab501.JPG

IMG_8395.JPG

33 minutes ago, Mazinger said:

Most impressive 505th'd.  Must have taken time, patience, a lot of coin to assemble that collection.

Thanks @Mazinger, It's been quite a few years in the making. Luckily the Alpha Poseable's are fairly cheap and I bargain hunted the hell out of the MPC's especially after my experience with Maia's Alpha, it looks good but a total QC nightmare.