32 minutes ago, lechuck said:

Looks fantastic, pre-ordered two of these.

Are we witnessing something historic here, a Mospeada Legioss usurping the legendary Macross VF-1 as best transforming jet fighter!?

TOTY 2020!

well thats not happening for me, but it looks like a lot of thought and consideration and love were put into this design.  kinda doubt it'll be better overall than a dx chogokin vf-1...although i'm biased since the Vf-1 is still my #1 mech of all time. 

Also, I wish these were the size of Evolution toys legioss, and not the toynami/aoshima ones but i guess i can be thankful it as it might have cost a whole lot more at the evolution toys 1/32 scale (which btw is just slightly taller than a 1/60 vf-1 in soldier/battroid mode...though a lot bulkier).  still, hope this will be "best legioss ever!"...which it has the chance of being despite my personal preference for the overall proprotions and scultping of evolution toys' legioss' soldier mode.. 

also, thanks to all who answered on the currency feedback on amazon jp.  i went with yen and taking the gamble that the rate will be more favorable when the card gets charted 7 months from now.  lol.  also i agree...if it were NY...i always use yen becomes their conversion rate is not friendly at all!  haha. 

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Depends where you order from.  Amazon does a straight conversion.  You won't get away with anything being smaller.  Nippon-Yasan will WAY overcharge you if you pay in Dollars versus yen and I'll always pay in yen there.

Ah ok, I did not know that.  Thanks for the clarification!

Someone jog my memory...does the cockpit sit horizontal like that in Soldier mode or is the canopy supposed to be vertical? Which is anime accurate? I can't seem to remember.

I bought two of these :)

Edited by xrentonx

10 minutes ago, protostar8 said:

Has Sentinel shown any sketches or art for a possible Tread/Beta Fighter?  

Sentinel themselves? No. Mercy Rabbit, who does their artwork, revealed a Legioss and Tread combo pic a while back, but stated that it was just 'fan art'. Maybe there will be a clue on the Legioss box.

The Legioss appears to have mounting points for a Tread, so I'd say it's possible depending on sales.

So nice to have a PO still open a day later, easy peasy.  No DX scalping madness.  This is the best feature of this order.  

That pilot on top of the battroid is so Titanfall pose.  Long time fan of Sentinel, good quality products with lots of detail, but expensive.

The pilot and ride armor are so cool.  

Whoever asked about Hobbysearch, I've bought stuff from them and the packaging is better than amiami, hlj, anime export and nippon yassan.  Shipping charges are reasonable.  I like their website more too; they usually post preorders up before others so you can look at the preorder, and also they post more photos (including inside the box, the parts in tray, etc) and a machine translation of the product.  Prices typically cheaper than some of the others, but not cheapest.  

6 minutes ago, Agent-GHQ said:

Over $2 bills and shorter than the Yamato 1/48 VF1???? Yikes 

Why wouldn't it be?  The VF-1 is MASSIVE compared to the Legioss.

There's an awful lot of strange bitching about height going on here.

Edited by Mommar

24 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Why wouldn't it be?  The VF-1 is MASSIVE compared to the Legioss.

There's an awful lot of strange bitching about height going on here.

I’m not interested for this to be in scale with the VF1. It needs to be big and imposing as a display piece too, especially at that price 

Yes, let’s make this thing so big, that it won’t be financially feasible to ever make a connecting Tread for it. :rolleyes:

If this puppy can hold a pose and sport more articulation in Armo-Soldier and if the fighter mode locks together solidly, it’ll be worth it.

All those pics seem to be Final prototype photos, which means things could still change at the molding stage.

but, it also looks like the center rocket pod is infact removable... look at the rear shot (on hobby search, pic 2) there seems to be tabs on the sides that clip into the arms, and then on pic 6, the pod isnt there... so this seems good.