I'm reluctant to go with Amazon.co.jp/DHL.  Amazon.co.jp uses thing cardboard boxes.  I've ordered from then twice and both times my boxes were crushed to the point that the Item box was damaged.  The toy was fine, but I feel really uneasy about it.

4 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Riobot 1/48 AFC-01H Legioss ETA (Completed) Item picture11

I never realized how complicated the landing gear on the Legioss was, not liking that at all. Just my opinion doesn't have to be yours. 

As far as I can tell, that's amazingly accurate to the line art... it's sliding out and pivoting from the bay and it's managing to give the toy's chest huge clearance from the ground. It probably won't be 'fun' but it's a pretty nice piece of engineering!

Much as I'd like to give HLJ my business on this one, I'm thinking I'll go with Anime Export's lower price this time.  Grabbed a pair to start, and if we get more colors later, I'll probably grab more, and maybe sell a blue one off.

I was sold entirely from the top view, that is the cleanest version of this craft I've ever seen. ^_^ 

8 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

I have to get used to how large the front half of fighter mode looks compared to the rear. Certainly not a deal breaker by any stretch of the imagination, and I have enough confidence in Sentinel that this will be a solid release. I'm definitely in for one!

I'm im the same boat, I can't get past how large the front half looks. It's a bit out of scale. Will definitely get it but it will stay in armo soldier mode.

35 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

I only wish the middle missile launcher was removable. That was not seen in the show and don't know where that came from, and it looks terrible in Soldier mode

If it's not removable I'll cut it off.

12 minutes ago, Ryoma said:

Do we have an idea of how tall in battroid mode this will be? I figure around 20 cm?

Soldier mode is 160mm/6.3" according to the specs on Hobby Search. That seems pretty short. A 1/48 VF-1 is about 254mm/10".

I'm not sure that's a good spec.

Alpha Size.jpg

Edited by sqidd