Found an old auction from 2009...some pics from the Imai prototype 1/48 kit.

Sold for 2600 yen....so please tell me WHY I did not buy this? I am an Idiot.....

Just thought it was interesting to share!

当時の製作関係者より入手した学研機甲創世記モスピーダ試作品写真5枚です。古いものなので多少痛みがあります。よろしくお願いします。

Google translate says "These are five Gakuken Kikko Genesis Mospida prototype photos obtained from production personnel at that time. There is some pain because it is old. Thank you."

t_siraku.jpg

学研 機甲創世記モスピーダ 当時の試作品写真5枚  - Yahoo!オークション.pdf

Sorry for the crap lighting. I'm in the process of switching a few cabs over to LED's.

Got a couple Ride Armors out of the box. Holy smokes, that Beagle/Toynami is not joke to transform. @jenius saved me there. Again, thanks for the fantastic video's. I was happy I was able to get the Sentinel knee down without any sort of stand. It took a bit to get the figure bent around the bike enough to pull that off.....without pulling him in half.

I've got to figure a way out of getting the Beagle/Toynami on a YetiStand. My cabs are all glass. I'm trying to stay away from colored stands as much as possible. 

Ride Armor.jpg

42 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Not bad but I'm not supporting anything that has the HG label on it. 

I think when I saw this before the legs were straight forward and now they angle out a little and that helps a lot. I get the feeling Sentinel might do something to rain on this guy's parade though...

25 minutes ago, jenius said:

I think when I saw this before the legs were straight forward and now they angle out a little and that helps a lot. I get the feeling Sentinel might do something to rain on this guy's parade though...

I'll patiently wait and see what Sentinel might come up with. B))

I still need to build my Capt America kits too. 

22 minutes ago, jenius said:

They're hoping to have these in their warehouse three months from now, so with Sentinel's pace MEP should have some time in market.

Granted, I'll buy Sentinel's when they eventually come out too, if they ever get me my Blowsperior.  ;)

22 minutes ago, vladykins said:

I really wanted one, but I'm awful at models so having a pre-built toy works better for me.

I love building models but get lazy as hell with finishing them sometimes though. So I'm for completed Toys as well. :D

Just now, 505thAirborne said:

I love building models but get lazy as hell with finishing them sometimes though. So I'm for completed Toys as well. :D

I've got a Regult model I bought because it was a great price but I'm probably going to send it t a buddy because it is going to just sit here on my office shelf and collect dust.

The Moscato sets were very tempting but I knew it would just sit there next to that Regult box.

50 minutes ago, jenius said:

Is it just a feeling or do you know something we don't?

17 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Not bad but I'm not supporting anything that has the HG label on it. 

13 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

How about now? :rolleyes:

Still not good enough for me.  I'm not biting unless it looks like this:

legit.jpg.590acbfe87c627ae6a1e7d4df6c61308.jpg