1 hour ago, Perxion said:

Does SentinelToys deliver on time with Yellow Blowsuperior? what does the group think?

Anyone have news?

When Yellows Ride-Armor is officially available to order you'll feel the Internet shake violently from excitement! 

Until then we must be patient. 

1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

When Yellows Ride-Armor is officially available to order you'll feel the Internet shake violently from excitement! 

Until then we must be patient. 

You already can order it... It just won't be delivered until December.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:19 PM, Mommar said:

You will not be seeing it soon.  BBTS gets their imports at least a month later.  You'll be seeing yours in January of 2020.

That's me too. I keep telling my wife that all my Kickstarter and preorder crap is all getting knocked back and will probably all come at the same time.

31 minutes ago, Mog said:

I thought the latest was that Yellow was delayed until November 2019?

http://sen-ti-nel.co.jp/product-about/info/yellow_0913.html

NY still says October 30th, but I'm getting mentally ready that it'll get pushed back to Sentinel's November date.

Amazon Japan sent out e-mails about it being pushed to December.

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

Hey guys. I want to pick up more Sentinels. Where are the go to places? I seem to be striking out everywhere but BBTS.

Thanks

If you are looking for more Ride Armors they only have Scott and Rey out. Lancer will hopefully be released before the end of the year. 

The other offerings from Sentinel have been discontinued for awhile. Poking around different websites will be you bet to find stock. I have had luck on Ebay also. 

I would personally recommend any of their Getters. They are some of the best designs and build quality. Haven't needed new versions since it bought them.

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

Hey guys. I want to pick up more Sentinels. Where are the go to places? I seem to be striking out everywhere but BBTS.

Thanks

If you are looking for more Ride Armors they only have Scott and Rey out. Lancer will hopefully be released before the end of the year. 

The other offerings from Sentinel have been discontinued for awhile. Poking around different websites will be you bet to find stock. I have had luck on Ebay also. 

I would personally recommend any of their Getters. They are some of the best designs and build quality. Haven't needed new versions since it bought them.

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

Thanks

I'm in the UK and Now have 3 of each of the first two releases. 

Mainly PO of 2 of each. The remaining 2 I got One from Mandrake for £130 as box had slight dent but contents safe. The other a UK Seller for £150 & that was just over a week ago 

Key is trawl the Net than ebay. As most ebayers are asking silly Money. I was checking various Japanese Online stores as well as the normal places.  

It boils down to "Right place/Right time" and Patients. 

OH I did ask sentinels directly if plans to sell figures on their own but that's Not Happening.

50 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

That explains why I can't find the others.

I've had a couple Yellow Belmonts on PO for a while now. Is the Yellow Belmont the same as the Lancer? Forgive me, I've never seen Mospeada, only RT 35yrs ago (Mospeada is on my watch list though). I'm not hip on all of the names, etc. Am I looking for a Lancer release? Or am I already in on that?

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, teckno viking said:

I'm in the UK and Now have 3 of each of the first two releases. 

Mainly PO of 2 of each. The remaining 2 I got One from Mandrake for £130 as box had slight dent but contents safe. The other a UK Seller for £150 & that was just over a week ago 

Key is trawl the Net than ebay. As most ebayers are asking silly Money. I was checking various Japanese Online stores as well as the normal places.  

It boils down to "Right place/Right time" and Patients. 

OH I did ask sentinels directly if plans to sell figures on their own but that's Not Happening.

I've had all of them on my alert list on Mandy for a while. Nothing has come up. I troll the other sites pretty frequently. I'll ad these to my troll list.

Thanks!

Can one of you guys post up a list of all of the releases up to this point? Can you include the "model: designation (VR-052F for example)? I'm going to have to have all of them.

Thanks again!

1 hour ago, General Rasp said:

I don't know what this is? Can you elaborate or link me to something? Thanks!

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

I don't know what this is? Can you elaborate or link me to something? Thanks!

I think @General Rasp is referring to these:

https://www.amiami.com/eng/search/list/?s_keywords=sentinel riobot getter

I've always wanted one but sadly no funds :cray:

Also check out @Kuma Style's review of this, I think he shows all of them at the end.

Edited by sumyumgoy

34 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

I think @General Rasp is referring to these:

https://www.amiami.com/eng/search/list/?s_keywords=sentinel riobot getter

I've always wanted one but sadly no funds :cray:

Also check out @Kuma Style's review of this, I think he shows all of them at the end.

Ahhh, yeah. That's where I got lost. I thought we were talking about Ride Armor's so I was really confused.

I've got quite a few Getters. Love him! This particular one I have been waiting for the right deal on. Man, they fetch some big bucks!

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

How about this. What are you guys using for clear stands? I'd prefer not to have the black ones in my display.

Thanks!

I didn't think I'd like the stands, but they're actually pretty useful for poses:

DSC_0365.thumb.JPG.513dea4d2be4caa5ccd79f723c267f53.JPG

DSC_0467.thumb.JPG.3c17543e3ae4c70408d7948e9e0b433d.JPG

Pretty sure, I'll find a way to put two (maybe three?) stands on one base.

Edited by Mog

11 minutes ago, Mog said:

I didn't think I'd like the stands, but they're actually pretty useful for poses:

DSC_0365.thumb.JPG.513dea4d2be4caa5ccd79f723c267f53.JPG

DSC_0467.thumb.JPG.3c17543e3ae4c70408d7948e9e0b433d.JPG

Pretty sure, I'll find a way to put two (maybe three?) stands on one base.

They look like they work great. I am shooting for clear stands though.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:26 AM, sqidd said:

That explains why I can't find the others.

I've had a couple Yellow Belmonts on PO for a while now. Is the Yellow Belmont the same as the Lancer? Forgive me, I've never seen Mospeada, only RT 35yrs ago (Mospeada is on my watch list though). I'm not hip on all of the names, etc. Am I looking for a Lancer release? Or am I already in on that?

Thanks!

Yep- Lance "Yellow" Belmont = Lancer from RT