21 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

It's a big & heavy toy and I love mine. I have two Scott treads plus a Red & Green! 

That's one very impressive MOSPEADA collection you have there. B))

Thanks! Still hoping and wishing to one day get a Lansay Legioss/Tread...probably never lol.

1 hour ago, technoblue said:

You know it. Yellow must be busy with some music gig--can't be arsed to armour up now.

It would be cool if Sentinel surprises us with a Houquet pre-order once Yellow's armour finally ships, though. I wonder if that might be too naive?

Don't they have to show the finalized product and provide MSRP at some type of convention first and get it solicited before the wheels start turning? Don't quote me on this, I'm not a toy industry expert.

8 minutes ago, adugifever said:

Don't they have to show the finalized product and provide MSRP at some type of convention first and get it solicited before the wheels start turning? Don't quote me on this, I'm not a toy industry expert.

Good question and No Idea myself.

I would have thought that would be In House on Clearance of final Product. Plus you would Think the PO demand should suffice?

36 minutes ago, adugifever said:

You could be right. I don't know how Sentinel markets their projects either. I'm just wishing on a star at this point. 

57 minutes ago, Mog said:

I think our buddies who have been waiting longer for the Sentinel Legioss would want that put up for pre-order first.

Cue the 'why not both?' meme.

It would be sweet if we got multiple announcements in the coming months, but to be fair news about the Legioss is already out in the wild so getting a pre-order for that first would make sense.  Also, the Legioss is high on my want list too. The last one I owned was a loosey-goosey copy of Toynami's Shadow Alpha. I skipped ET's version of it, so Sentinel has my eye with their release. 

I think they plan to release 1 Ride armor per year. We'll see painted Houqet prototype at next Winter Wonfest and then they'll open preorders. Unpainted Yellow was shown at Summer Wonfest, then painted at Winter and then preorders started. Sad but Legioss have a different story. First prototypes shown with unpainted Yellow and still no preorders

Well this week decided to Finally tackle the 2 Kits from Cap/Moscato, weapons from Plastic Cretin and a few rifles from the old Model Kits.

Have to say Loving the Plastic Cretin weapons moreso his Sniper Rifle (works Prone, Kneeling and Standing Very well) and Wolfe SMG's which brings back the WW2 feel of Thompson M1 SMG hip firing.

Have another Order enroute Just of Wolfe SMG'S and another Sniper Rifle.

Torn between the 2 sizes on the Gallant between Cap/PC.  Guess wait till Blowsuperior arrives and see who Is Closest.

Murphy's Law will be it's in the Middle of them Both LOL

Not tried RPG's yet as they along with Saddle Bags (Cap and old Kits) are still Drying. Have 2 Cap sets and 3 old Kit sets to make a mount to attach.

20191011_093308-1.jpg

20191012_100407.jpg

20191012_101225.jpg

20191012_101025.jpg

20191012_101918.jpg

20191012_100655.jpg

20191012_101800.jpg

44 minutes ago, sjoebarry said:

Does the kit require more than just painting?

The Plastic Cretin Kits?  NO they arrive and then a little tidy up and then Paint them.

If you mean Cap's yes tidy up and Put together as well as painting

Just now, Mazinger said:

Now I’m wondering when we’ll see a Rainy Boy custom with his cycle.

Now that would be Something. Wonder if anyone Is working on that Bike of his.

Figure could easily be made with 3A clothing on a 1/12 Sentinels android body and Human face or 3a, Crazyfigure, Coomodel body type.

Well My 3rd Stig arrived (have 3 of each now).

This was bought for a direct Custom project.

Just need to redo the top half cloth now.

Then find 2 suitable heads (one full and one to cut the face off and insert in Helmet).

Come in No 13.

20191012_153720.jpg

20191012_153726.jpg

Saw on FB. I'm assuming this is the finalized version. Hopefully not a repost. I have to admit, the torso is longer but I'd look the other way for a well built unit. Also it's closer to the Mercy Rabbit art. (from gears online.net)

72531949_1050673111990659_8287447918017773568_n.jpg

72140255_1050673135323990_6531388992166821888_n.jpg

72107256_1050673091990661_6511090285236191232_n.jpg

71911684_1050673151990655_2865554677552906240_n.jpg

shootout.jpg

Edited by adugifever
added content

12 minutes ago, adugifever said:

Nice Jonathan Wolf! I've always wanted a fig of him. That purple is spot on.

Thanks Mate. 

Jus now need to source a headsculpt that fits the Look for Jonathan Wolf.

The Purple I am pretty happy with. 

19 minutes ago, sjoebarry said:

Is it normal for companies to delay releasing the product THIS MUCH?

You've obviously never pre-ordered a third-party Transformer.  :lol:

Even eighteen-month delays aren't unusual.

47 minutes ago, sjoebarry said:

I just realized I pre-ordered in April!  Is it normal for companies to delay releasing the product THIS MUCH?  I don’t have a ton or pre-order experience. 

In general, no. For Sentinel, three month delays are common.

It's not that uncommon, Transformers Masterpiece MP-45 Bumblebee has also been delayed a similat amount from July to November. A lot of the time it has to do with factory delays, especially when higher skilled workers are required.

13 hours ago, Mommar said:

Mezco figures are regularly delayed by eleven months.  Their Doctor Strange was delayed by eighteen months and their Homecoming Spider-Man figure was delayed by nineteen months.

Diabolik was delayed by several Years.

They first showed him way early in their One 12 entry. Think just as Judge Dredd became A Pre Order. He finally got released this year.  

11 hours ago, teckno viking said:

Diabolik was delayed by several Years.

They first showed him way early in their One 12 entry. Think just as Judge Dredd became A Pre Order. He finally got released this year.  

I'm only referring from the point pre-orders were posted.  Not from the times they appeared at Trade Shows.