https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mospeada-Legioss-Tread-Alpha-Beta-Fighter-1-72-Resin-Garage-Kit-Robotech-RARE/143403524439?hash=item2163842157:g:xPMAAOSwWy5dmVPs

Just randomly searching Ebay and saw this. Pretty sure you don't see this  1/72 Tread kit all to often. 

s-l1600.jpg

13 hours ago, Mommar said:

Just got an e-mail from amazonjapan.  The Blow Superior is pushed back to December 3-6 now.

Well 6th Dec is my Birthday. So I'm cool with a Birthday present instead of me paying for this hahaha

8 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mospeada-Legioss-Tread-Alpha-Beta-Fighter-1-72-Resin-Garage-Kit-Robotech-RARE/143403524439?hash=item2163842157:g:xPMAAOSwWy5dmVPs

Just randomly searching Ebay and saw this. Pretty sure you don't see this  1/72 Tread kit all to often. 

s-l1600.jpg

Nice to see. Price is too rich for me though.  Most I paid for garage kit was $250 for a 1/8 scale Mospeada Armor-Bike and fig BUT it was one of my grail items.

1 hour ago, technoblue said:

Yes. Yellow Belmont’s ride armour.

1 hour ago, teckno viking said:

Yep the third character release.

50 minutes ago, adugifever said:

Get it!

Ahhhhh, I just wasn't down with the lingo. I have one PO'd through BBTS. I guess I'll be seeing that soon.

Thanks!

22 hours ago, jenius said:

That's one mean looking biker gang.

Thanks.  Slowly getting there.

Plan is to have Stig/Stick/Scott's team and a custom Team of MB survivors as a Fighting force. Gives me free reign then LOL

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Ahhhhh, I just wasn't down with the lingo. I have one PO'd through BBTS. I guess I'll be seeing that soon.

Thanks!

You will not be seeing it soon.  BBTS gets their imports at least a month later.  You'll be seeing yours in January of 2020.

17 minutes ago, Mommar said:

You will not be seeing it soon.  BBTS gets their imports at least a month later.  You'll be seeing yours in January of 2020.

I'm not in a hurry. I probably won't have time to unpack one till then anyway.8)

What did they end up costing through AmazonJP?

2 hours ago, arbit said:

Question: Are there knock offs of the Sentinel Riobot VR bikes? I see some low prices on Ebay and didn't want to accidentally get a KO version.  Thanks.

You mean direct from China ones?? Yeah seen them too and been hesitant. 

I recently got Ray from Mandrake shipped for £130. That was my fifth figure I poste recently.  So worth checking various Japanese sites as Still good deals to be Had. 

18 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

s-l1600.jpg

Someone sent me one of those kits to inspect a few years ago. I don't know if it was an original or not, but the castings were absolute trash. Haven't seen anything that bad since the JafCon kits from 1993.

1 hour ago, sumyumgoy said:

Nice!  I love that first pic especially.

Thank you so much.  Yeah tried capture the Desolation Of a Broken Earth. 

Alas we can actually find that and NO Inbits to blame for that.

Edited by teckno viking
Added description

22 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Super cool pics!

Are those grenades or binoculars?

Thank you very much for the kind words.

The Binoculars I made a Pair of binoculars yesterday. Just need to see about lenses for them and a paint job.

20191006_181207.jpg

20191006_181154.jpg

20191006_181015.jpg

20191006_180919.jpg

20 hours ago, arbit said:

Question: Are there knock offs of the Sentinel Riobot VR bikes? I see some low prices on Ebay and didn't want to accidentally get a KO version.  Thanks.

Checked with a friend of mine in the toy business in China. 

There Is NO KO Sentinels Riobot Mospeada.

If your referring to the ebay seller doing them Under a $100. I checked his 97% feedback.

From 9 sold (Rey and Stick), One feedback and it's a Negative. They got sent a KO Lego figure. They said.

So Make of that what you will.

38 minutes ago, tekering said:

How about the brick wall diorama base?  Where did you find that?

The brick wall dio piece is from the "McFarlane Military" line. Came with the Soldier with the AT-4.  Was lucky to pick up 2 complete sets recently.

Finally caved and got me an Aoshima Tread. I didn't expect it to HUGE! Now I have to try to move more stuff around in the glass case to make room for it. I already took out both Gakken 1/35 Iota and Zeta. I still have to place CM's 1/18 Stig and Yellow. The obsession is real! I have more in storage that I haven't displayed yet :(

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2321 copy.jpg

43 minutes ago, adugifever said:

Finally caved and got me an Aoshima Tread. I didn't expect it to HUGE! Now I have to try to move more stuff around in the glass case to make room for it. I already took out both Gakken 1/35 Iota and Zeta. I still have to place CM's 1/18 Stig and Yellow. The obsession is real! I have more in storage that I haven't displayed yet :(

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2321 copy.jpg

It's a big & heavy toy and I love mine. I have two Scott treads plus a Red & Green! 

That's one very impressive MOSPEADA collection you have there. B))

4 hours ago, seti88 said:

Its been so long, i forgot which site i pre-ordered yellow from.....

gee i forgot i had a full armor RD Alex waiting to be shipped with yellow....:shok::unsure:

It's a smart idea to never combine pre-orders when one of the items is made by Sentinel or Mafex.  You're guaranteed to be waiting for the first item for a long time before they get around to actually releasing their product.  Domestically, don't combine orders with Mezco or Neca either.

6 hours ago, Lolicon said:

We'll see it probably by summer 2021.

You know it. Yellow must be busy with some music gig--can't be arsed to armour up now.

It would be cool if Sentinel surprises us with a Houquet pre-order once Yellow's armour finally ships, though. I wonder if that might be too naive?

32 minutes ago, technoblue said:

You know it. Yellow must be busy with some music gig--can't be arsed to armour up now.

It would be cool if Sentinel surprises us with a Houquet pre-order once Yellow's armour finally ships, though. I wonder if that might be too naive?

I am thinking that too. Be an Awesome way to start the New Year, that's for Sure.