26 minutes ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

Noobish question; Sticknis apart of the 21st Mars Division, but what are the number designations: 162 on his Legioss and 2101 on his Ride Armor?

Given where it's placed, my guess would be 162 is his aircraft's modex number.

No clue what 2101 might be, I don't recall seeing anything other than Battle Company numbers on Ride Armor line art.  21 would obviously refer to his being a part of the 21st Armored Battle Company, but he wasn't its leader so I'm not sure about the 01.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

3 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

No clue what 2101 might be, I don't recall seeing anything other than Company numbers on Ride Armor line art.

Thanks. I noticed it on the fuel tank of the ride armor.

Screenshot_20190820-111508_Drive.jpg

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

Hm... assuming that older officer on the Horizont at the beginning was the commander of Mars Base's 21st Armored Battle Company, 2101 could refer to 1st Lt. Bernard being part of (probably leader of, given his rank) 21st Company's 1st Platoon.

2 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Hm... assuming that older officer on the Horizont at the beginning was the commander of Mars Base's 21st Armored Battle Company, 2101 could refer to 1st Lt. Bernard being part of (probably leader of, given his rank) 21st Company's 1st Platoon.

Cool thanks again. I wanted to add some extra detail to my Riobot Stick and now I'll do my Yellow too (when it arrives). 

20190820_121213.jpg

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

2 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

No clue what 2101 might be, I don't recall seeing anything other than Battle Company numbers on Ride Armor line art.  21 would obviously refer to his being a part of the 21st Armored Battle Company, but he wasn't its leader so I'm not sure about the 01.

Maybe 2101 is the designation number for the Mospeada.  Like Seto mentioned: it might be platoon/troop 01 from the 21st company. Assuming there were other units that would have landed besides Stig, there would have been other Mospeadas then. Probably an easier way to identify their Mospeada along with their names since each one would have been holding their personal effects, rations, canteens within the saddles. 

As far as 162, it might just be the number of his aircraft similar to aircraft serials used in the military.

Edited by adugifever
Add text

Dangit!  That sucks.

I hope it’s closer to early October, rather than end of October.

SOC Dairugger/Vehicle Voltron is also coming out around that time too.

So, at this rate, should I just assume Houquet won’t get released until Oct. 2020? (Half-joking/half-serious).

1 hour ago, SuperHobo said:

In the mean time, where are those legioss preorders sentinel? 

Probably. . . DELAYED! :ph34r:

Sentinel had me hoping for a Yellow summer, but all I got was Blue, Blue Rain in My Soul.

I hope Sentinel is doing well financially (in case that looming recession hits soon) and we still get the Legioss and Houquet released.

We need the core Ride Armor team to get completed at a large scale!

2 hours ago, enphily said:

IMG_20190824_073100.jpg

Thank you for the pics!

This is the money shot right here.

By hollowing out the back end of the red intakes, they’re able to compress the legs in even more.

Comparing it to the Toynami version, the boosters/exhaust/heels also get pushed into the calves more, preventing the fighter mode from having an excessive backside hanging off the end.

The winglets(?) on the Sentinel are also skinnier/less wide than the Toynami version, giving the nose section a much more “pointy” profile.

Really digging the design improvements they made here.  Hopefully, it all holds up well, stays as one solid connected piece in fighter mode, and can hold its poses strongly in Armo Soldier mode.

Edited by Mog

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I so definitely want this. ^_^

Nice bonus on the small bike figure.

389EFC5F-DA69-4DAC-AA12-A142341714F8.jpeg.7e9772e574d1fbc290c3a70eaedff79f.jpeg

Though I don’t know what to think about the folded antenna.

7EA4A84B-F8B1-46A6-BF1C-D5A4FC3CAAA2.jpeg.2fdeea60991eee4a16686ebf482d5cb7.jpeg

The folded antenna hinge hints at the size this thing is going to be.  On the smaller side it appears.