34 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

That's what I like with BBTS. Customer Service are top notch. :good:

what's particularly awesome was how painless it was. they give you a prepaid shipping label, you drop off at any fedex office. 

I've purchased from places that don't cover shipping, so it's 10-20 bux out the door... other places charge a restocking fee... and shittier places just don't reply to you, so u stuck!

1 hour ago, enphily said:

There is a Chinese WF this weekend and Sentinel will be there. Also 15-16 June they'll do 10th Anniversary Exhibition

They've been posting preview pics (through 1000Toys) of what they're going to be showing, and it's primarily Punk Drunkers figures (plus a new color Robox with dog and Zoichi from Biomega, which I'm very excited about).

EDIT:

I think I was mistakenly thinking of pics they post from a show this past weekend, so there may still be hope...

Edited by RavenHawk
Oops

On 6/5/2019 at 4:18 PM, al0324 said:

i looked through a few threads here but didnt sift thru all of 188 pages of posts.

was wondering if anyone had this issue to their sentinel ride armor?

I picked up a Rey figure just a few days ago, got it open, and noticed the swivel joint on this was bent at an odd angle; broke  off with very minimal manipulation. The pin that held it together looked super brittle, like potmetal?

anyways, i'm glad i picked it up from BBTS. they're sending a replacement. 

O3ZIMOL.jpg

Justification for waiting a month+ for a US release if I’ve ever heard one.

55 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Way back about a decade ago, I had an issue with a toy from BBTS, and they took care of the problem for me right away, hassle-free. Since then, I tend to use them unless their price is $20 or more greater than another seller (after shipping is factored in).

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

There was supposed to be a (Cyclone) Ride Armor teased by KitzConcept a while ago. I dont know if it will come into fruition.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

2 minutes ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

There was supposed to be a (Cyclone) Ride Armor teased by Kidz Concept a while ago. I dont know if it will come into fruition.

You don't mean the Kidslogic statue, do you?

I thought they just showed a silhouette that was obviously the Mega House toy... No idea what that implication would really be. I also don't they have the bandwidth for a VF-1 line, a character line, and another item. 

1 minute ago, jenius said:

I thought they just showed a silhouette that was obviously the Mega House toy... No idea what that implication would really be. I also don't they have the bandwidth for a VF-1 line, a character line, and another item. 

Oh, I vaguely remember that, now that you say that.

I had just assumed they were repackaging the MegaHouses, as opposed to making something original. I mean, Harmony Gold...

51 minutes ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

There was supposed to be a (Cyclone) Ride Armor teased by KitzConcept a while ago. I dont know if it will come into fruition.

How long ago do you remember this being announced?  I ask because I wonder if they are intent on reissuing the Megahouse molded stuff.

1 minute ago, Mazinger said:

How long ago do you remember this being announced?  I ask because I wonder if they are intent on reissuing the Megahouse molded stuff.

I posted the pic above. I realized that it was back in 2017.

Just came across the FB page for the guy who is MEP Toys:

https://www.facebook.com/meiccoms

Entertaining 1/16 Legioss there that he's 3d printing.

I have to say, I'm not a fan of the faces or proportions of most of the figures (except the Inbit/Invid prototypes), but seeing how genuinely enthusiastic he seems to be about this stuff, it kind of makes me more into supporting his work.

Though it's not of interest to me, there's some Southern Cross stuff in the works, too.

On 6/6/2019 at 4:08 PM, sjoebarry said:

Shoot. I’m trying to get a Stick version. Thanks for the link though 

They still have the Stick version in stock at BBTS. You can use my linky to get you there. As folks said above, it's a good way to buy since you've got awesome customer service to back you up: 

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/?utm_source=youtube&utm_campaign=ScorchedEarthToys

1 minute ago, Knight26 said:

Guy at a show I was selling my books at had a vintage MIB Gakken 1:18 scale Mospeada Cyclone, the chunky one, asking $45 for it.  Should I have grabbed it?
This One:
http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=1424
Looks like Anymoon says no, but it was MIB.

That's a fair price for it, but, at this point, it's really only for big time MOSPEADA fans or completists. So, basically, if you have to ask if you should have gotten it, then it probably wasn't for you. :D

15 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

That's a fair price for it, but, at this point, it's really only for big time MOSPEADA fans or completists. So, basically, if you have to ask if you should have gotten it, then it probably wasn't for you. :D

I'd concur with that sentiment.

5 minutes ago, tekering said:

Not the price, the SCALE.  

Will it scale with... anything?

At 1/55... I have no idea.

I am ABSOLUTELY a stickler for scale with my displays, and all of my MOSPEADA stuff is organized by scale. That said, I do have the one shelf that is the random stuff that doesn't scale with anything else (I'm looking at you, Gakken and Megahouse), so, if this is cheap enough, I might just get one for a background piece on that shelf.

Since he is working on a number of Sentinels characters, it would have been nice if the Inbit/Invid actually scaled together.

19 minutes ago, jenius said:

Still waiting on Summer Wonderfest which I think is a few weeks away... unless they surprise us again.

Summer Wonderfest is 28th July, a bit over 6 weeks away.

Those Meptoys Invid Scouts come in single, three pack and armored assortments, if I'm reading his Facebook posts right.

1 hour ago, tekering said:

Not the price, the SCALE.  

Will it scale with... anything?

Just saw a comment on FB, saying they are scaled to the Toynami Alphas (supposedly).

28 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Just saw a comment on FB, saying they are scaled to the Toynami Alphas (supposedly).

If that is the case, then it would scale fairly well with the upcoming Sentinel "Alpha" fighter... I'm in, if it's reasonably priced and doesn't turn out to be either vaporware or an utter piece of poop.