15 minutes ago, Knight26 said:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3379195  For those with a 3D printers and nostalgia.  

Well, crap... I have five 3d printers at the moment. Three are typically running for client projects at any given time, one is always running for my own projects, and one is there for unexpected things. This is tempting to have be an "unexpected thing".

Actually, since I do own this actual kit, still not built, this might be a nice starting point for some customizations to it. Then again, I'm used to design from scratch, and hate modifying other people's work.

Edited by RavenHawk
Always think of something after I click "submit"

12 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

The thigh armor is longer. If you compare the inner detail that simulate clips/grips, you can see that on Scott's thigh armor those "clips" are nearer the knee. Semtinel has made Lancer's thighs a little bit longer. As Ravenhawk said, the swimgarms are the same but the sliders that connect to the boots are slid out further.

Screenshot_20190414-153521.png

The overall height proportion is respected : the designers are hardcore fans and I love it !

image.png.e7223145a0bbf1936b012ec4aeb20562.png

Yeah, kudos for them actually making a new body type figure instead of just reusing the existing body with new armor and body glove.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

8 hours ago, F18LEGIOSS said:

The overall height proportion is respected : the designers are hardcore fans and I love it !

image.png.e7223145a0bbf1936b012ec4aeb20562.png

True. They actually nailed it. From the official Amano's lineart that I posted before shows that Yellow is taller.

293C3FB0-385B-4DB6-BA86-4D69112ACC4F.gif

Though the same cannot be said with Houquet. She's one eye height taller in that Tommy's rendition. :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

They've made Ray the same height as Stick and upped Houquet to Ray's original size. Safe bet Shinobu and Houquet are the same height :)

In case any one missed it, if you're excited about the Sentinel Legioss and want to free up some funds, I'm looking for a AFC-01z from Aoshima and the blue Tread.

On 4/15/2019 at 1:21 PM, jenius said:

They've made Ray the same height as Stick and upped Houquet to Ray's original size. Safe bet Shinobu and Houquet are the same height :)

In case any one missed it, if you're excited about the Sentinel Legioss and want to free up some funds, I'm looking for a AFC-01z from Aoshima and the blue Tread.

Is a sentinel riobot VR-038L definitely happening?6145508B-B712-427B-A2C9-3CB763A7169F.jpeg.3d6ab9f9b72e5c04ba59bed74aed937b.jpeg

All we've seen so far is that illustration shown at Wonderfest a year ago when the Blowsperiour prototype was first shown. So it's planned, but nothing more yet. Next Wonderfest is three months away, so maybe something then.

10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Let's hope Sentinel will show us something on the next toy event in Japan. Until then...

i just pre-ordered the Yellow....... so I am reeeeeeeeeally hoping they make the Houquet gets issued.  I never liked the CM's, and Mega House never made a Houquet so my collection of those feels incomplete.  I guess it’s wishful thinking on my part to hope Sentinel releases all 5 versions….. but three down, only two more to go

2 hours ago, sjoebarry said:

i just pre-ordered the Yellow....... so I am reeeeeeeeeally hoping they make the Houquet gets issued.  I never liked the CM's, and Mega House never made a Houquet so my collection of those feels incomplete.  I guess it’s wishful thinking on my part to hope Sentinel releases all 5 versions….. but three down, only two more to go

5? That includes Shinobu's Bartley, correct?

For now, I'm just happy that I will get to own 4 this time. Just enough to do this:

mospeada_intro_bikes.jpg.c20afb507a45a56cd3853dd139fdc9ec.jpg

:wub:

Edited by no3Ljm

33 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Yeah.  Stick's VR-052F, Rei's VR-052T, Yellow's VR-041T, Houqet's VR-038L (red), and Shinobu’s..... which is a black VR-038L right?  just has a camera instead of the big bazooka.

5?  I want 8:

Shinobu/Dark Bartley

Dark Mospeada (no Missiles/Forearm weapon) with Stick's rifle

Lt Commander Wolf (Mars Base 13/Purple cloth) with Stick type Mospeada

CF green type (with Ley type Mospeada)...army building

Also, I want the solid-color Legioss drones from episode 11.

Man...MOSPEADA NEEDS a Yamato 2199-style reboot.

On 4/18/2019 at 9:58 AM, no3Ljm said:

For now, I'm just happy that I will get to own 4 this time. Just enough to do this:

mospeada_intro_bikes.jpg.c20afb507a45a56cd3853dd139fdc9ec.jpg

:wub:

You and me both.

There's a reason I bought these about a year ago (when Stick and Rey were first released):

DSC_0416.thumb.JPG.824b98274d995fd6f86eba47f0709243.JPG

And I can't wait to bust out the clear green to make Yellow's visor smooth and semi-transparent (almost like the above OP pic).

I think the VR-38 will be the coolest and most surprising.  When you really take a look at it, it’s pretty deadly and has one of the most lethal weapons.  

Think about it: The VR-38 was the most nimble and quick platform.  It was then given a devastating armament in the form of the Heavy Rocket Launcher.  The VR-38 mission and capability alone would be a highlight to watch in combat within its universe.  I am a huge fan of the 38.

I hope that rocket launcher looks badass and believe that it will look badass.  

Although I critiqued the VR-41 pretty hard about the tabs on the blades, when I see what is being released, the VR-41 is something they should be very proud of.  I’m confident that execution will spill right over to the VR-38.

Edited by Ridden001
Change of direct object descriptions.

Yeah I didn’t notice those tabs on the blades at first until I was looking more closely trying to figure out the mechanism that deployed them. I won’t know if it bothers me much until I get my VR-41. 

On the topic of the Sentinel VR’s, I have a vague memory of seeing something recently about 3D printed visor replacements.  I seem to remember it was a see-thru blue that was smooth and didn’t have those tribal groves in it. Anyone else see that or was I dreaming?

58 minutes ago, jenius said:

Captain America included normal visors in his motorcycle freak kit for the Sentinel ride armors.

Duh!!  That’s the kit I asked YOU about a while back.  Thanks for reminding me. 

A77C2EB6-218D-42F9-B0F8-9E483AA48F0B.thumb.jpeg.3cc8603f331bc2208579d322e221ce67.jpeg

All this Sentinel talk got me to pull out a bunch of my Robotech The New Generation products. I put up a review of the Toynami MPC Alphas and even started playing with my Betas again. My KitzConcept 1/72 fast packs just arrived so I'll probably switch back to Macross now. In the meantime, here was a fun group shot:

Toynami-MPC-Beta-4K-1.jpg

1 hour ago, jenius said:

All this Sentinel talk got me to pull out a bunch of my Robotech The New Generation products. I put up a review of the Toynami MPC Alphas and even started playing with my Betas again. My KitzConcept 1/72 fast packs just arrived so I'll probably switch back to Macross now. In the meantime, here was a fun group shot:

Love this group shot, @jenius. :wub: :good: 

I actually can't wait to see what's Sentinel's offering on our table this time around after Legioss Eta gets released. ;)

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

I actually can't wait to see what's Sentinel's offering on our table this time around after Legioss Eta gets released. ;)

Agree 100%!  Hoping it’s finally a Legioss worth getting. I got the Aoshima’s a few years back and was disappointed. Hoped Evolutions would be better but nope. Fingers crossed for sentinels try. 

1 hour ago, jenius said:

Awesome group shot! I have all 3 Betas including an extra Blue Beta and Scott's Alpha. Never did get the Red or Green one though...