7 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

yep, that's the price. 

free shipping is for Japan residents...

comon man:rolleyes: you know amazon prime in the US offers free shipping. lol

I know that. :rolleyes:

But then again, you still can't beat Y1800 for two items to the US, right? ^_^

4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Woohoo switch pre-order to AE! Where i bought stick, and since its the same price i know how much everything will cost...:rolleyes: 

Did you order one or two? How much is the shipping from them and what method? Thanks!

15 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

isn't it cheaper on amazon?

if per last shipment for stick from AE is any indication, then i am getting 19290 shipped from AE :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Did you order one or two? How much is the shipping from them and what method? Thanks!

I only ordered one ... poor man :cray:

My shipping is 1290 as per last records for stick...SAL registered shipment....

Not a best yardstick for you folks in the states tho, and sometimes amazon JP prices are priced differently for US destined shipments...

Also, i hope the box dimensions for yellow havent changed much! That might affect shipping...

I know yellow is taller and all but cmon sentinel............................. dont make the box extra large!

Edited by seti88

7 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Also, i hope the box dimensions for yellow havent changed much! That might affect shipping...

I know yellow is taller and all but cmon sentinel............................. dont make the box extra large!

I doubt the box will be extra large. I mean, do you remember how spacious it is behind the plastic tray? And also, the plastic tray they used is so flimsy too. ;)

This was so much more like it than last night.... wake up, check this page, click on several links, decide which one to go with, add to cart, check out... no muss, no fuss, no drama, no disappointment.  I went with Amazon.jp; <20K Yen shipped by DHL.

For shipping to the USA, Amazon charges a flat 1200 yen rate for the first item, then 600 yen more for each additional item. So for a two item order, shipping would be 1800 yen.

It's shipped via DHL and gets here in about 3 business days, sometimes faster. I buy from Amazon Japan whenever I can now.

17 minutes ago, beatsing said:

how do you change the shipping on amazon jp? seems its only amazonglobal overseas premium?

I'm pretty sure you can but you need to pay more, I believe. I didn't bother on exploring the option because it's Y1800 to ship the 2 orders I have. Why pay more, right? ;)

7 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

For shipping to the USA, Amazon charges a flat 1200 yen rate for the first item, then 600 yen more for each additional item. So for a two item order, shipping would be 1800 yen.

It's shipped via DHL and gets here in about 3 business days, sometimes faster. I buy from Amazon Japan whenever I can now.

how many did you order?

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm pretty sure you can but you need to pay more, I believe. I didn't bother on exploring the option because it's Y1800 to ship the 2 orders I have. Why pay more, right? ;)

new to ordering from amazon, thanks no3Ljm.  Does it cover insurance, if the package is lost?  I usually use EMS for items at this price, registered sal for cheaper items.

6 minutes ago, beatsing said:

new to ordering from amazon, thanks no3Ljm.  Does it cover insurance, if the package is lost?  I usually use EMS for items at this price, registered sal for cheaper items.

As @Lolicon posted, it's DHL. So it's tracked and insured. However, if you need to return the item back to them, you're obliged to use DHL and have it insured as per their terms and conditions on International Returns.

anyone willing to sponsor me one... or a rey? :P (worth a try to ask)

im hoping there will still be some available in about a years time... might be able to buy then.

my motorcycle is taking all my cash at the moment :(

Wow this is SO much better than Bandai PO madness, as others have said. Just checked in saw all these posts...freaked that I missed out...went to Amazon.co.jp and it's still there, along with all the other stores. 19982 yen shipped via global express on Amazon. This is how ordering TOYS should be for crying out load. No insta sell out. No cart jacking. I’m sure these WILL sell out soon but within reason. Bandai, on the other hand is just leaving cash on the table by not making enough to cover demand. :search:

That Legioss looks nice, I too want to see a side view before I bite.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Hmm, the downward angled wings kind of kill it for me.  I was hoping the droopy wings were a result of the test print not holding together well.  A minor cant is one thing but I don't think the design holds together with the wings angled downward so far.