55 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Yellow really needs an articulated hair. :rolleyes:

He's got missiles, blades, saddle bags, 2 guns, and longer thighs to make him taller.

And he winds up with an alien chick that doesn't have amnesia.

Other than pretending to be a woman for survival's sake, it's good to be Yellow.  ;)

Edited by Mog

I'm not feeling that face without the helmet. If they end up making civilian clothes versions, I hope they work on the faces a bit more. But other than that, best bike design so far. Rook is only a matter of time now.

Hopefully we'll see a prototype of Hoquet's bike at Wonderfest in three months. At least that could mean the four main characters will be released by end of year.

-------------------

Was there ever any explanation given as to how Yellow or Hoquet got their bikes and armor? I just assumed they were scavenged from battlefields... :unsure:

5 minutes ago, RED WOLF said:

Odd PO are up at bbts first vs any Japanese sites

I was thinking the same thing...I wonder if this means they're getting it sooner than usual compared to Japanese sites?

Edited by ps99042

2 minutes ago, ps99042 said:

I was thinking the same thing...I wonder if this means they're getting it sooner than usual compared to Japanese sites?

I doubt they're getting it sooner. I imagine they're making an educated guess as to what their stock will be and are trying to get PO business locked down ahead of the other sites.

17 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

Is this available for preorder at any of the other usual shops (e.g. Amiami, Nippon-Yasan, etc)? Tried checking just now but didn't see any.

BBTS is not an option for me as I am not in the US.

I've been checking.  I haven't seen it pop up yet.

31 minutes ago, mister_e said:

I canceled my previous order and re-ordered using your link :)

Thank you for using the link. I suspect the listing time is just related to shops being open. When the other stores open for the next day of business, they will probably list. I love bbts but I suspect they will be a little later as they will get a shipment from Japan then ship to you vs buying direct.

I’ll wait for the Japanese sites to list Yellow.  Hoping to pay 17800 JPY like what I paid each for Stick and Ray.  BBTS will be my last resort since I’m not interested in paying them tax.

48 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I think it's more practical to order abroad if you're planning on getting atleast 2. It's why I'm still waiting to see the prices abroad before I decided on getting it at BBTS.

I don't know that that's always the case. If you order one from BBTS, you pay $4 shipping. If you order 2 or more, you're still only paying the $4 shipping. The Japanese sites (in my admittedly limited experience) rarely had the shipping price not go up as you added more items.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

California, Colorado, and Minnesota residents, make sure to factor in sales tax and your total shipped from BBTS before you decide which store to purchase from.

I'm in California. I don't remember BBTS charging me for sales tax ever since. My last order didn't have any. I'm assuming, there's no sales tax from Wisconsin. Unless you bought something from California, then there will be sales tax.

27 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I don't know that that's always the case. If you order one from BBTS, you pay $4 shipping. If you order 2 or more, you're still only paying the $4 shipping. The Japanese sites (in my admittedly limited experience) rarely had the shipping price not go up as you added more items.

To be honest, at the beginning I tried to preorder 2 from them before. In which I cancelled when the Japanese store posted theirs weeks after since I find ordering from them for 2 bikes is atleast $20-30 cheaper. And that's a big thing.

From BBTS if you order 2 bikes, your total is $402. Whereas at HLJ since they have Ley's bike in stock I can check their shipping options. For EMS, it will be Y41490 ($372.16*). For FedEx Economy, it's Y42050 ($377.18*). And for DHL Express, it will be Y42980 ($385.52*). And this is a good reference if ever I decided to place an order with them again for Yellow's bike. And assuming that it will stay in that Y19000 price range as Ley's.

*As of today's currency (4/8/2019) as per XE.com.