One thing is for certain, judging by the image showing the Legioss in fighter mode from a side-ish view, it looks like Sentinel have figured out how to design a toy where lower legs don't look too fat (Toynami/Aoshima and ET) or the feet are too small/thin (CMS and ET) ,and they don't stick out too far... it actually does a pretty good job of emulating the way it's supposed to look as depicted in the line-art.  I'm cautiously optimistic.

As for Blowsuperior and Fuke... YES! :yahoo:

2 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

Now knowing I can get the whole team in 1/12 makes me super thrilled! I've always wanted to see what T-REX could do with a legioss and the results look decent, but need a bit more work. 

Here's some other images found off of twitter: 

DjPFFzsUcAExzq0.jpg.f84ff747bfc2151c81d90f8f60826cb4.jpg

DjPFFzuVsAA2nHb.thumb.jpg.e4226ef3e9f922dc0776b0405de8b7eb.jpg

DjPFKNIUcAACbNY.jpg.9d7dfa82d5b2d4659f830952e64edc66.jpg

DjPFKNJUUAE5L3x.thumb.jpg.db2be8580e5577367ae24e4270d08265.jpg

DjPFKNJVsAIKw7o.jpg.44bbe53fafa399cc6ea4fdb8c4347233.jpg

So is this thing miss-transformed?  It's like the upper torso is too high?

6 minutes ago, Mommar said:

So is this thing miss-transformed?  It's like the upper torso is too high?

Actually, that's clearly just an early mock-up, and not even capable of transformation.  It's much too soon to make any determinations whatsoever.  Let's just hope Sentinel doesn't go belly-up before the toys can be produced... Mospeada is cursed like that.

Just ask CMs, or Beagle.  :unsure:

1 minute ago, tekering said:

Actually, that's clearly just an early mock-up, and not even capable of transformation.  It's much too soon to make any determinations whatsoever.  Let's just hope Sentinel doesn't go belly-up before the toys can be produced... Mospeada is cursed like that.

At least CMs finished the line years before going bust.

1 minute ago, tekering said:

Hopefully you are right. the proportion of the legioss is is bad, not even close to the lineart.

The fighter mode also bad in my humble opinion. 

I had waited 30 years for this I hope sentinel don't miss fired...

I think you're right on the money there, jenius.  That's the look they're emulating.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Action Toys Vinyl Legioss.

AAg8NbD.jpg 

This is the one I'm really excited about.  Fewture vinyls are awesome display pieces, and this one looks to be no exception.  Proportions look good, and the panel-lined details are fabulous.  :wub:

Dare I hope it scales with CMs 1:18 figures?

1 hour ago, jenius said:

Sentinel has been working with Mercy Rabbit and this is almost certainly his rendition of the Legioss. Here's the line art:

MercyRabbitLegioss.jpg

I have a poster of that pic. :)

The WAVE kits' box art was done by Mercy Rabbit as well. Illustrating their too kits even tho they don't transform.

Thank you, Sentinel!!

So pumped to be seeing confirmation that the Yellow and Houquet are gonna get made!  :yahoo:

I just hope Sentinel goes with that image and has Houquet's shoulderpads/armor painted red (not white like on the CMS figure).  Just don't like the vest-like look it gives when those shoulderpads are painted white or left off completely.

As for their Legioss, it has to jump through the following hoops before I take another plunge:

• Strong rachet joints in the main joints, especially the shoulders and hips;
  • Fighter mode that locks in tight; and
  • Good looking combo mode with a Tread, bonus points if there's multiple solid connecting points between the two.

Believe me, I know how fragile and frustrating the Toynami Alphas are.  And I know there's room to improve on the Toynami Beta's design/look.  But when you get an Alpha that works, that fighter combo mode looks so damn good!

But back on topic, WE'RE (hopefully) COMPLETING THE RIDE ARMOR TEAM IN A LARGE SCALE!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2 hours ago, tekering said:

image.thumb.png.a2b211a952146b9862b029f735135659.png

1°)There will be large holes in the shoulders so the arms can slide. The transformation is a bit different from the other legioss toys

2°)The cockpit is made with different assembled parts for so it can fold properly and looks tiny on battroid mode

It might be a transformable toy : transformations details haven't been done yet on the forearms, cause it should be a piece of cake. The most difficult parts to conceive have already been made (body,wings,shoulder and cockpit mechanisms)

It will transform. I think what tekering was implying is that it's a resin prototype not capable of achieving transformation eg no diecast frame. If you check out yaco's twitter feed there are pics of the fighter from above that show it barely holding together.

It's Awesome news we are getting the last two Mospeada Riders at 1/12 scale.

I wonder if they will do Jim and the rest with his jeep?

Will they do alternative Riders in different colours?

Eitherway fantastic news we will have the main Four riders.

Although I am not sold on these new designs for the Ride Armors, it's good to know that the squad will be completed. 

And the idea of 2 companies making Legioss toys apart from ET is even better. 

Looking forward to seeing more about these prototypes soon. 

Edited by Convectuoso

8 hours ago, tekering said:

I think you're right on the money there, jenius.  That's the look they're emulating.

This is the one I'm really excited about.  Fewture vinyls are awesome display pieces, and this one looks to be no exception.  Proportions look good, and the panel-lined details are fabulous.  :wub:

Dare I hope it scales with CMs 1:18 figures?

It reminds me of the Wave kit with its gorilla-like proportions.

ultra psyched to complete the four main ride armor characters. 

if they so throw in some faceless grunts or the one episode character ride armors i will need to get more display space.... 

Edited by Duymon

11 hours ago, jenius said:

Sentinel has been working with Mercy Rabbit and this is almost certainly his rendition of the Legioss. Here's the line art:

MercyRabbitLegioss.jpg

While this photo at this angle looks cool th actual figure looks way too gappy in the torso from directly in the front.

I'm doing a second look on Yellow's bike. Wish the blades retracted more and not exposed in bike mode.

DjPFFzsUcAExzq0.jpg

As for the Legioss. By seeing all the Legioss figures that came out before it, anime-accurate or not, I only wish that this one won't crumble down in all modes.

DjPFKNJVsAIKw7o.jpg