i Emailed them on the 26th of April and this is the response I got

At this time we are still awaiting our shipment(s) to arrive. We along with many other online retailers are at the mercy of the suppliers and manufacturers when it comes to pre-orders, as they tend to provide very little information about exact arrival and/or ship dates. Often times we may not receive any updates on products until they are in transit to our facility. If an update is provided by the manufacturer that a product will be delayed, we do our best to send out notices in advance to keep our customers aware. If there is no update available, we will then change over the month or time frame of every existing pre-order once the previous month or quarter has ended. We would love to have everything arrive on time as expected with firm release dates like movies and video games for example, but unfortunately in the world of toys it can seem anything but consistent!

I apologize that no further information is available today but hopefully our shipment(s) will be arriving soon. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance and I will be happy to help. Have a great day!

--
Sincerely,
Cain

Customer Service Representative

Atleast I can save up more for it now :p

1 hour ago, Snake Eyes said:

i Emailed them on the 26th of April and this is the response I got

At this time we are still awaiting our shipment(s) to arrive. We along with many other online retailers are at the mercy of the suppliers and manufacturers when it comes to pre-orders, as they tend to provide very little information about exact arrival and/or ship dates. Often times we may not receive any updates on products until they are in transit to our facility. If an update is provided by the manufacturer that a product will be delayed, we do our best to send out notices in advance to keep our customers aware. If there is no update available, we will then change over the month or time frame of every existing pre-order once the previous month or quarter has ended. We would love to have everything arrive on time as expected with firm release dates like movies and video games for example, but unfortunately in the world of toys it can seem anything but consistent!

I apologize that no further information is available today but hopefully our shipment(s) will be arriving soon. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance and I will be happy to help. Have a great day!

--
Sincerely,
Cain

Customer Service Representative

Atleast I can save up more for it now :p

I have that same email from Cane verbatim sent on May 16. The email I posted earlier was sent by Mike on May 29. Many others from tfw had received the same email from Mike so they're coming very shortly. 

Hi

i just got my mospeada and it’s rear wheel booster won’t come out.  The front comes out easily,  and I’ve used steady pressure without too much force.  I’ve tried rotating it but it only rotates a little. Any suggestions on getting it out? 

On 6/4/2018 at 10:01 PM, beatsing said:

Hi

i just got my mospeada and it’s rear wheel booster won’t come out.  The front comes out easily,  and I’ve used steady pressure without too much force.  I’ve tried rotating it but it only rotates a little. Any suggestions on getting it out? 

There should be two rectangle divets on each side of the booster, trying grabbing on to those with your finger nails and then trying pulling it out. 

I opened Ray up today and I definitely agree the tolerances are better on this toy over Stig's. I moved around the armor bits and ankle guards a lot and nothing popped off making this a much more positive experience. Oddly, the crotch piece is a little higher than Stig's and now I really can't use the lower waist joint at all, but hey that means I won't be tempted to chip paint. :lol:  I'm almost tempted to sell my V1 Stig and pick up the reissue in September if there's a chance the build quality will be better. Oh yeah and there were zero stress marks on Ray's handlebars. 

Edited by SuperHobo
Missing thoughts

5 minutes ago, magicsp00n said:

Just got pre-order arrival notice from BBTS for my Ray! The long-awaited day has arrived!

Wow you got Rand? Did you order Scott? I'm guessing my email is coming. They got two of my Scott's in. Now I need my two Rands

38 minutes ago, RED WOLF said:

Wow you got Rand? Did you order Scott? I'm guessing my email is coming. They got two of my Scott's in. Now I need my two Rands

I did not order Scott from BBTS, only Rand. (I'd already bought Scott from HLJ) So it looks like maybe they got both batches in at the same time.

3 minutes ago, magicsp00n said:

I did not order Scott from BBTS, only Rand. (I'd already bought Scott from HLJ) So it looks like maybe they got both batches in at the same time.

That's what I was thinking too, but no word on my Rand orders, yet. Hopefully they will be fulfilled.

26 minutes ago, Boobytrap said:

I got my pre-order arrival notice for both Stick and Ray today from BBTS. They were only 3 minutes apart with Ray coming first. So excited now that the long wait is over.

Hmmmmm, I ordered both (4) Total but only received notice and  charge for two Scott's. Should I be worried? 

On 2018-06-06 at 8:43 PM, SuperHobo said:

There should be two rectangle divets on each side of the booster, trying grabbing on to those with your finger nails and then trying pulling it out. 

I opened Ray up today and I definitely agree the tolerances are better on this toy over Stig's. I moved around the armor bits and ankle guards a lot and nothing popped off making this a much more positive experience. Oddly, the crotch piece is a little higher than Stig's and now I really can't use the lower waist joint at all, but hey that means I won't be tempted to chip paint. :lol:  I'm almost tempted to sell my V1 Stig and pick up the reissue in September if there's a chance the build quality will be better. Oh yeah and there were zero stress marks on Ray's handlebars. 

Thanks.  I’ve been using the divots, but rotating or pulling out on them has a lot of resistance.  The front wheel comes out easily so I tried comparing them and it seems like there is something rubbing inside the rear wheel.  There’s no resistance when pulling out the front wheel.  

Yeah the Rey figure parts dont seem to pop off as much but maybe we’re used to transforming it from playing with Stick?

6F8873B0-C562-4B8B-899F-02761D9C2211.jpeg

Edited by beatsing
Added photo of wheel

You are having a hard time pulling the booster out because it's pushed in wrong (it's rotated inside the wheel).

It has a track where the protrusion/ridge from the booster slides in and out. 

When the booster is out it rotates freely. But you have to match that track to push it back in.

Try to rotate it or use gentle force to pull it out and unlock it.

20180608_093317.jpg

On 2018-06-08 at 5:53 AM, Ignacio Ocamica said:

You are having a hard time pulling the booster out because it's pushed in wrong (it's rotated inside the wheel).

It has a track where the protrusion/ridge from the booster slides in and out. 

When the booster is out it rotates freely. But you have to match that track to push it back in.

Try to rotate it or use gentle force to pull it out and unlock it.

20180608_093317.jpg

Thanks, you can see the problem.  I’ve tried gentle constant pressure to rotate it to that position but it only goes about 30 degrees then there’s something that blocks it, inside that wheel.  On stig, there’s no resistance and it rotates all around amd pulls out easily.  On Rey, it stops at that angle and doesn’t rotate further.  

So Dark Legioss will come with Yellow's bike, Red Legioss will come with Dark VR-52F, and green Legioss will come with Scott figures... again. I wonder if they'll surprise us and make it a Ray figure or if it's a done deal. No release dates?

Been away from the thread for a bit, so did the Rey MOSPEADA have better QC than the Stig? If so should we expect the rerelease Stig to have the same improvements? Sorry if theirs was already covered. 

Chris

I have both 2nd releases on pre-order since I missed out on the first round. Just was curious if Stig would be improved as it seemed it was kind of loose with parts popping off. 

Chris

5 hours ago, jenius said:

The general feeling is that Ray is a bit better to handle than Stick. If I didn't own one I'd hold out at this point, the wait isn't very long.

I had the opposite result.  My Stig has almost no QC issues but on my Ray, the ankle and shoulder pieces would pop off constantly at the slightest touch, ball joint on the right thigh armor doesn't stay pegged in very well and pops off easily, the visor doesn't *click* in properly and there's a slight gap, the shoulder armor in combined mode is way too loose, etc...but overall, still love both of these toys, so much that I ordered two rerelease Stigs and 1 more Ray.

Oh check your shoulder pieces! Mine were installed on the wrong shoulders. Once I fixed that things were much better. Otherwise, it sounds like maybe both toys are the same and the rest is up to QC... they were only a month a part so it seems unlikely any real tweaks happened.

I don't own a stig or ray yet but after catching up on this thread it seems that the QC issues are minor for the most part & that there aren't improvements from stig to ray ...but rather more experience from handling ray compared to stig & that QC as always are an anomaly coming from the factory etc..

And the reissue is just that, a reissue.

Would that be a fair assumption?

BTW thank u snake eyes & noel for your replies a million pages back..sorry for not replying & awesome review jenius!!

Can't wait to finally own a pair!!!

BTW how's the crotch cloth holding up?

Edited by troyness

My Rey came in today from BBTS but I'm kinda meh on toys nowadays and thinking of returning it and selling my Sticks....there's a joke in there somewhere I think. Anyways has there been any talk of the other two bikes coming from Sentinel? If so I will keep to make the set but if we are only getting these two I kind of don't care anymore.

Just got both Rey and Stig from BBTS. Haven’t transformed mine as I am dreading it after reading and watching the reviews online. But the figure and bike are very impressive. The level of detail is astounding. The ankle guards do pop of super easy so I’m thinking about applying a very small dot of crazy glue on the ball joint to increase the tension. 

3 hours ago, whitestar said:

Just got both Rey and Stig from BBTS. Haven’t transformed mine as I am dreading it after reading and watching the reviews online. But the figure and bike are very impressive. The level of detail is astounding. The ankle guards do pop of super easy so I’m thinking about applying a very small dot of crazy glue on the ball joint to increase the tension. 

Why dread them?  They’re pretty simple, especially if you’ve already watched videos.