And i have also replied to that mention saying that I am very well aware of that fact...

I just heard in his video that you can get it on BBTS so i assumed that Jenius had gotten his from there too... so i was just wondering.

1 hour ago, teckno viking said:

Working on some weapons.

Old school is nice but where are all the 3d printed 1/12 scale Mospeada hand held weapons??? Lol

Nice work. :)

Realistically, to 3D print tiny weapons like these you'd need a good SLA (resin) printer. Even then you might be struggling. Most people use FDM (plastic) so they can make larger models instead.

50 minutes ago, Tober said:

Realistically, to 3D print tiny weapons like these you'd need a good SLA (resin) printer. Even then you might be struggling. Most people use FDM (plastic) so they can make larger models instead.

They'd probably end up looking better being hand-made and cast; no steps or heavy texture that way. That's my plan.

56 minutes ago, Tober said:

Thanks Tober. Tbh you can get some decent weapons from Shapeway now. Hence why I suggested 3d printed. Alt is top sculpters producing some amazing work and casting to sell.

6 minutes ago, captain america said:

They'd probably end up looking better being hand-made and cast; no steps or heavy texture that way. That's my plan.

Oh never shirk from having a go myself by hand. I know more talented folk out there but would they do aftermarket goodies for us all?

On 5/5/2018 at 10:00 PM, tekering said:

I think I've found just the right level of smoke for the visor... enough to still make out the lines and a face underneath, without looking like a jack o' lantern.

5aee8b346b80d_idealvisor.thumb.jpg.4023048b3f2b55b1c524489d525db409.jpg

Oh, and somebody gave Amazon.jp bad intel, because my Ray is already here!

5aee8bb8b661f_Leiisnothing.thumb.jpg.1a3e846433283fd714418e51d8b0a287.jpg

Great to have the pair together.

5aee8bda06ee2_35threunion.thumb.jpg.e75311b5c427bbd81a3c51ceb2a8521f.jpg

17 hours ago, tekering said:

Busted!   :(

busted.thumb.jpg.00ce137eb34f39c05b5aba2b00f74ab6.jpg

Unfazed, Ray quickly finds a much bigger weapon to "borrow..."  :p

unfazed.thumb.jpg.1e30e27847a65e364d2f3c50bdeb49d8.jpg

Love this @tekering! ;) :good: 

14 hours ago, F360 said:

I might consider this options until someone makes an official hand guns for them. Including Ley's Bazooka. ^_^ 

8 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Love this @tekering! ;) :good: 

I might consider this options until someone makes an official hand guns for them. Including Ley's Bazooka. ^_^ 

I'm ordering some new machining equipment soon; that's about the only reason why I haven't started an official 1/12 MOSPEADA aftermarket gear thread. Bazooka, saddle-packs, water bottle, and at least one sidearm are what I plan to include in the kit. I just need to start setting things up first.

24 minutes ago, captain america said:

I'm ordering some new machining equipment soon; that's about the only reason why I haven't started an official 1/12 MOSPEADA aftermarket gear thread. Bazooka, saddle-packs, water bottle, and at least one sidearm are what I plan to include in the kit. I just need to start setting things up first.

Count me in for ordering when you make these. Thanks!

29 minutes ago, captain america said:

Most certainly interested too Cap.

Well had a dio plastic fire from PTE. Went and Dremelled it out and fitted an LED tea lite candle under it.

Then had fun making a nice desolate hovel for poor Stig to take shelter in.

"Was coming to Earth truly the best idea. Lost his fiancee,  his friends and fellow comrades in arms. Alone with an unbeatable enemy. Yes, the mission!"

Also showing off Stig's climbing abilities.

20180507_205656.jpg

20180507_205643.jpg

20180507_205618.jpg

20180507_205600.jpg

20180507_205524.jpg

20180507_205504.jpg

20180507_202732.jpg

2 hours ago, captain america said:

I'll take a set of those, as well, please.

4 hours ago, captain america said:

Count me in too, Cap'n! ;) 

3 hours ago, teckno viking said:

20180507_205656.jpg

Lonely Soldier Boy indeed. Is he holding a 'holo-pendant'? ^_^

7 hours ago, teckno viking said:

Well had a dio plastic fire from PTE. Went and Dremelled it out and fitted an LED tea lite candle under it.

Then had fun making a nice desolate hovel for poor Stig to take shelter in.

"Was coming to Earth truly the best idea. Lost his fiancee,  his friends and fellow comrades in arms. Alone with an unbeatable enemy. Yes, the mission!"

Also showing off Stig's climbing abilities.

20180507_205656.jpg

20180507_205643.jpg

20180507_205618.jpg

20180507_205600.jpg

20180507_205524.jpg

20180507_205504.jpg

20180507_202732.jpg

This is amazing... like... wow.

Also, for those of you who've received Ray; Where did you order from? Preordered/paid for mine from Sentinel direct some time ago and still nothing in terms of shipping. Really weird.

40 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

This is amazing... like... wow.

Also, for those of you who've received Ray; Where did you order from? Preordered/paid for mine from Sentinel direct some time ago and still nothing in terms of shipping. Really weird.

Kuma it looks like the people that already received Ray reside in Japan, and got theirs from Amazon.jp

NY seems to have shipped out, and my CDJ order was shipped this morning.

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

Have you sent an inquiry to Sentinel Direct? There is the Golden Week holiday period to consider too.

I paid HLJ last Thursday, requested/paid PW shipping Friday and they shipped this morning (Tuesday).

I'm in a real bad rhythm with packages. Everything I ship EMS seems to go out from the departing country on a Monday and be ready for delivery the following Saturday which is fast enough... except I get things shipped to work so then I don't get them until the next Monday and miss my opportunity to spend time with the item on the weekend :(. So, Ray shipped this morning... we'll see how it does in the race against weekend delivery attempts.

1 hour ago, jenius said:

I'm in a real bad rhythm with packages. Everything I ship EMS seems to go out from the departing country on a Monday and be ready for delivery the following Saturday which is fast enough... except I get things shipped to work so then I don't get them until the next Monday and miss my opportunity to spend time with the item on the weekend :(. So, Ray shipped this morning... we'll see how it does in the race against weekend delivery attempts.

I do the same and that constantly happens to me. Today for instance is Monday and guess what? I received 2 boxes of goodies that were set to arrive Saturday lol. On a positive note I look at it as something to look forward to on a dreadful Monday. 

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Count me in too, Cap'n! ;) 

Lonely Soldier Boy indeed. Is he holding a 'holo-pendant'? ^_^

Now that's something I don't have for him....yet!  Open pendant and a Hologram would be awesome. 

He is holding his H90. 

However as not visible. Yes he is holding the pendant LOL

So you guys/gals with packages going to workplace. That so A, you don't miss package. B, partner doesn't know hahaha

I know a fair few folks and it's defiantly B!

As for Rey. He was dispatched by HLJ yesterday and now in Tokyo ready to fly to the UK.

7 hours ago, Vortech said:

Kuma it looks like the people that already received Ray reside in Japan, and got theirs from Amazon.jp

NY seems to have shipped out, and my CDJ order was shipped this morning.

6 hours ago, Tober said:

Have you sent an inquiry to Sentinel Direct? There is the Golden Week holiday period to consider too.

I paid HLJ last Thursday, requested/paid PW shipping Friday and they shipped this morning (Tuesday).

Thanks guys. Go figure the night I say something I wake up to a shipping notice.

A chap posted this image on one of my fb posts.

Looks like After Market Upgrades are starting to appear/in the pipeline from folk.

Not spoken to the chap who is doing this yet.

FB_IMG_1525753995326.jpg

Just now, Snake Eyes said:

errr... what is that for? where does it go? (i dont have my stick yet, so just wondering)

Engine re-enforcement. Maybe to fill the gaps? I know some didn't like that. 

1 hour ago, Snake Eyes said:

errr... what is that for? where does it go? (i dont have my stick yet, so just wondering)

Just been to his FB page. Yep it's to fill some of the gaps in the Engine.

TBH the gaps don't bother me after all Mospeada is still a few decades ahead of us and Anything can happen with technological breakthroughs. Thus meaning Less engine space.

3 minutes ago, teckno viking said:

Just been to his FB page. Yep it's to fill some of the gaps in the Engine.

TBH the gaps don't bother me after all Mospeada is still a few decades ahead of us and Anything can happen with technological breakthroughs. Thus meaning Less engine space.

Precisely. Plus, where do you you put the filler bits when the bike transforms? Just imagine the rider having to get off his bike, pull-out the filler parts, lay them carefully on the ground and get back on before transforming :lol:

55 minutes ago, captain america said:

Precisely. Plus, where do you you put the filler bits when the bike transforms? Just imagine the rider having to get off his bike, pull-out the filler parts, lay them carefully on the ground and get back on before transforming :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA Another Very Good point.

11 hours ago, teckno viking said:

So you guys/gals with packages going to workplace. That so A, you don't miss package. B, partner doesn't know hahaha

I know a fair few folks and it's defiantly B!

As for Rey. He was dispatched by HLJ yesterday and now in Tokyo ready to fly to the UK.

I'd say neither. I get my items here faster than I would at home. They are here at work before noon and at home it would be towards 7-8pm. In the past it use to be to hide my items from the wife and or not hear or feel her blank stare like I"m doing something wrong. I don't get it. I don't drink, smoke, I dont go to the club or party. I spend most of my time if not all at home hanging with my kids and pets and working on the house + working out. I coach my kids sports teams. I think its a jealousy issue that for one we are spending time with our toys and most importantly big money is spent, but not on them (not that I don't or we don't go out as well because we do). My wife doesn't have any hobbies at all. 

I'd love to hear from the female collectors on here or the guys that actually have their wives/gf's support their hobbies. 

It would be interesting to hear from the female collectors that have their husbands/bf's that don't support them and give them the evil eye lol

Edited by RED WOLF

53 minutes ago, RED WOLF said:

I'd say neither. I get my items here faster than I would at home. They are here at work before noon and at home it would be towards 7-8pm. In the past it use to be to hide my items from the wife and or not hear or feel her blank stare like I"m doing something wrong. I don't get it. I don't drink, smoke, I dont go to the club or party. I spend most of my time if not all at home hanging with my kids and pets and working on the house + working out. I coach my kids sports teams. I think its a jealousy issue that for one we are spending time with our toys and most importantly big money is spent, but not on them (not that I don't or we don't go out as well because we do). My wife doesn't have any hobbies at all. 

I'd love to hear from the female collectors on here or the guys that actually have their wives/gf's support their hobbies. 

It would be interesting to hear from the female collectors that have their husbands/bf's that don't support them and give them the evil eye lol

My gf has no hobbies at all, except for running, working out, and shopping (don't tell her I said that last part).

She has accepted that I'm a dork when it comes to transforming bikes. She likes her expensive purses and handbags, and I like my bikes (i'm not stereotyping; that's pretty much literally the two purchasing habits that we have that are basically a "I'm doing this just for me, with no identifiable benefit to family or career").

That, plus she thinks the BGC bikes and characters (and Priss in particular) look cool, and loves going on actual motorcycle rides together, so, by extension, my hobby is more acceptable.