9 hours ago, Saburo said:

Got my Sentinel Ride Armor as well, but I wanted to do something different than my normal photoshoots.  MOSPEADA with an homage to another well known manga/anime, hope you guys like it.

41570850602_dc629fc61c_h.jpg

Hahahahaha that is something I was going to Do. As did it with my 3a 1/12 Dredd and Lawmaster.

Chris the original artist was kind enough to send me this double signed poster. Held down here with 4 x 3A Lawmasters with lights on.

FB_IMG_1523918973664.jpg

FB_IMG_1523918968704.jpg

21 hours ago, edstuff said:

Anyone order theirs from bbts? I was late to the party and they were the only retailer to have one at the time. Price aint bad either. But anyway just wondering when they will come in stock and ship my order

mine is also coming from BBTS... and im in South Africa, so the wait is going to be even longer for me, but i am happy to wait, gives me time to fill in the hole in the credit card

8 hours ago, F360 said:

Saw a pic from 2chan that is just right for the lonely face

1524151258925.jpg.049db66b743b1738da7d4e068c8030a9.jpg

And someone did a quick fix for the dash.

1524118354915.jpg.e8384b95c2e1e69f86ed44dbd578fa94.jpg

MUST....*heavy breathing*... HAVE... *heavy breathing*... STICKER!

where can i get?

15 hours ago, Valkyrie Griffon said:

Alas poor Scott...err..I mean Stick ran afoul of a Knight Saber in a rush to commandeer a vehicle....DSC06581.thumb.JPG.edf9d5d9d38ba2054cd6cc6120f5ecf2.JPG

Atelier Sai?

16 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

Is she intentionally running over his crotch?

Women's lib....or something, lol...

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Atelier Sai?

Yes. Pretty good fit actually. The hips and crotch are not designed as well as Stick's for the Ride Armor (obviously) but it still works with a little positioning.

10 hours ago, Snake Eyes said:

MUST....*heavy breathing*... HAVE... *heavy breathing*... STICKER!

where can i get?

They just printed out from their printer and taped on.  i think it image was captured from the intro.  

22 hours ago, Saburo said:

Got my Sentinel Ride Armor as well, but I wanted to do something different than my normal photoshoots.  MOSPEADA with an homage to another well known manga/anime, hope you guys like it.

41570850602_dc629fc61c_h.jpg

"Two Thumbs Up!" :good::good:

:wub:

Sigh. I feel bad knowing that Randy and Brain were able to transform theirs and here I am still unable to transform mine. Some of the stuff that gave them trouble in the past were pretty easy for me to do so I was hoping they’d point out similar challenges with the transformation.

On 4/22/2018 at 7:39 AM, EmilianoAlfaro said:

I think you should identify the two parts and leverage the union with a plastic wedge, that way you will not break any pieces.

Finally got those parts apart! I had to use that orange LEGO brick separator to do it. Thanks Emiliano for the suggestion. I can finally get on with this transformation.

@Kuma Style Just started to watch your review, but why does it show a Gorilla at the start?

Edited by ArchieNov

6 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

Yeah, maybe just leave it as it is. Thanks for the review. Just finished watching it. Didn’t realize there were lots of issues with it especially in armor mode. I guess I’ll find out for myself soon enough.

Yea... the Ride Armor is just bad... there's no other way to describe it. I'm glad you got the transformation going but I did shout you out and hone in on that area during the transformation video so if you do check it out, let me know if that still helps at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@davidwhangchoi Thanks man!

I got it done. And I must say that I gotta agree with you. The ride armor, while it looks great, is just a pain to transform and pose. 

I guess they went for perfect transformation just to show that they could do it (not sure if other toys did it too as this is my first transforming Mospeada toy), but it’s disappointing to see how much articulation is restricted in full armor. Then again if I really wanted to regain the full articulation, I’d just pop off the arm and thigh armors off their ball joints.

I’ll probably transform it back after a day or two and just leave it in bike mode.

Edited by ArchieNov

1 hour ago, ArchieNov said:

I got it done. And I must say that I gotta agree with you. The ride armor, while it looks great, is just a pain to transform and pose. 

I guess they went for perfect transformation just to show that they could do it (not sure if other toys did it too as this is my first transforming Mospeada toy), but it’s disappointing to see how much articulation is restricted in full armor. Then again if I really wanted to regain the full articulation, I’d just pop off the arm and thigh armors off their ball joints.

I’ll probably transform it back after a day or two and just leave it in bike mode.

Same as the Beagle figures. Though it is a perfect transformation, articulation suffered in Ride Armor mode too. And some parts have loose joints as well. Guess, that's the reason why I wanted to have two so I don't need to transform it all the time. Same cannot be said on Beagle since I'm too late to join that party so I only have one of each. And now Stig has some yellowing on some of his white parts, bike included. 

Nice video review as well, @Kuma Style.

Edited by no3Ljm

39 minutes ago, RED WOLF said:

Actually just canceled HLJ preorder for Rei as I just snagged another with bbts. I'd rather wait a bit and see if they made any changes plus it'll be cheaper overall with $4 shipping. 

They have 1 left for STIG if anyone's interested. 

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/61998

And it's gone. ;)

I just paid for my HLJ Stick order and the total price is a little bit less than BBTS at $195 including shipping. I would've ordered at BBTS months ago during PO, but I realize their stock is somehow one month late so I ordered at HLJ. ^_^ 

Their stock is one month late because they are basically on the other side of the planet from japan (depending on how you look at it and which way around they would be shipping the items)

so instead of it coming straight from japan (HLJ) it has to go to the states first, then they have to deal with it there, and then they ship out from there.

Just now, spanner said:

Rather liking it. Much smaller than I had thought it would be. Still a cool thing!

20180423_185455.jpg

20180423_203643.jpg

20180423_203636.jpg

"Much smaller"? It's 1/12 scale and as shown in comparison photos. Damn Nice fit into the 1/12 scale.

20180421_131314-1.jpg

20180421_150227-1.jpg