...must.. attempt.. perfect... transformation.. longtime.. dream...rider.. remains... on bike...whooot! 

This looks AMAZING! I can't wait to fiddle with this to attempt an anime-esque transform =-) 

Oh the Teasing Begins. Surely not long now till they release these for our long awaited PO''s  lol

Now the big question is does the bike fold up for storage too? Now that Would be excellent If it does.

Great to see more articulated poses of the figure too. This just makes me More Eager NOW to have mine haha

is it just me or in comparison to the initial model that was shown, the visor is lighter and far more "busy" almost as if they turned it inside out. Could also be lighting...

Original showing

original.jpg.162eb13c99afe92f3bbecf6b2a4f4b55.jpg

Latest showing

latest.jpg.ba20cc75a3f9488ce234680e6f74404c.jpg

Still no shoulder scope (but i guess they opted for the "thats all done in the helmet with a HUD" approach)

Also, I dont think the steering turns at all, will limit some of the poses you can strike if looking to be accurate

Edited by Snake Eyes

Is it just me or does the visor now look like a Jack-O-Lantern? I'm going to be really bummed if those visor "veins" are external/raised off the visor. I don't know why they opted to go that route with the visor but I'm just gonna put it out there that it looks like crap. Aside from the main focal point of the varicose visor, the whole thing looks pretty incredible.

Just now, w8kbrder said:

Is it just me or does the visor now look like a Jack-O-Lantern? I'm going to be really bummed if those visor "veins" are external/raised off the visor. I don't know why they opted to go that route with the visor but I'm just gonna put it out there that it looks like crap. Aside from the main focal point of the varicose visor, the whole thing looks pretty incredible.

if you look a little higher, i compared the first showing to the one they just released now.
it looks almost as if they had a secondary visor covering the one that they just showed, or that somehow its been created inside out now

2 hours ago, Snake Eyes said:

if you look a little higher, i compared the first showing to the one they just released now.
it looks almost as if they had a secondary visor covering the one that they just showed, or that somehow its been created inside out now

You're right. Could be lighting...but the original has the same pattern...however its not as noticable.....but that 2nd version...looks raised. It completely distracts you from that nice sleek/clean look. Far removed from the original. Not happy right now. :(

2 hours ago, teckno viking said:

Fantastic. Must have missed that image.

Looks cool, right? Even though it's not anime-accurate still looks awesome.  :good:  ;)

2 hours ago, teckno viking said:

Looking at the transformation I think still will be easier than the 1/18 CM BRAVE RIDERS transformation lol

Probably easier than Beagle's version too. ^_^

Another thing. With all the new photos they've shown, they still couldn't show a side profile of the bike with the rider mounted. I'm really curious to see how the rider looks esp the legs area while its feet is resting on the footrest. :rolleyes:

Just now, no3Ljm said:

Looks cool, right? Even though it's not anime-accurate still looks awesome.  :good:  ;)

Another thing. With all the new photos they've shown, they still couldn't show a side profile of the bike with the rider mounted. I'm really curious to see how the rider looks esp the legs area while its feet is resting on the footrest. :rolleyes:

I don't mind the slight differences to the animated armour. After all that changed cell to cell LOL

Totally agree with you wishing a side photo had been included. Just hope that's not a PR move cause of issues.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Not a side view, but this shows just how far back the feet go. Toes on the ground, too...o0620041314154646593.jpg.f6f787f4ea4fb08b768fd44407670613.jpg

7 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Not a side view, but this shows just how far back the feet go. Toes on the ground, too...o0620041314154646593.jpg.f6f787f4ea4fb08b768fd44407670613.jpg

I don't think it's on the ground once you center the bike. I'm pretty sure that the bike is tilted more on the left side for this photo. But if it's like that, like awkward looking since it's further back, the only way to display this is going to be like this:

o0620082714154646595.jpg.edd4a2b0dceca99f1e38fbc66233b8c0.jpg

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I don't think it's on the ground once you center the bike. I'm pretty sure that the bike is tilted more on the left side for this photo. But if it's like that, like awkward looking since it's further back, the only way to display this is going to be like this:

o0620082714154646595.jpg.edd4a2b0dceca99f1e38fbc66233b8c0.jpg

I agree with you that it's tilted, but not by much. Maybe in the neighborhood of 3 degrees?

Not perfect, but hey, I'm ok with it, especially considering that they seem to be trying to be as true as possible to the MOSPEADA book redesigns.

Now, will we get a Yellow like from the Animation Bikes book?

7d08d7d83c1868f3cd3f641e9604cb59.jpg.3c55d5df91830bf20bc8105734a0f3f3.jpg

(I'm actually fine without it, especially since it is a very different design aesthetic from the Sentinel bikes and I don't think it was illustrated by Aramaki, though I can't read the Japanese on the inside cover to be sure; just kind of a fun thought)

Just happy to see some progress pics. I like all of my Sen-ti-Nel Iron Man Re:Edit figures and that makes me confident in this release.

I'm not a huge fan of that visor (would prefer that it be smooth), but it's not anything that will turn me off from enjoying the toy.

-b.

24 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Just happy to see some progress pics. I like all of my Sen-ti-Nel Iron Man Re:Edit figures and that makes me confident in this release.

I'm not a huge fan of that visor (would prefer that it be smooth), but it's not anything that will turn me off from enjoying the toy.

-b.

You can sell the helmet to me and just use the stock helmet-less head. ;)

2 hours ago, derex3592 said:

That visor is AWESOME!!!....said no-one.....EVER. :blink:<_<

That visor is AWESOME!!!  Lol. But seriously I do love it. Not anime accurate but I like the updated look of it. They didn't go (imho) overboard with the aesthetic liberties like some of their other mecha releases (Gaiking?). I feel like the changes are tasteful and give it a slightly futuristic edge that the Mospeada deserves. 

17 minutes ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

That visor is AWESOME!!!  Lol. But seriously I do love it. Not anime accurate but I like the updated look of it. They didn't go (imho) overboard with the aesthetic liberties like some of their other mecha releases (Gaiking?). I feel like the changes are tasteful and give it a slightly futuristic edge that the Mospeada deserves. 

That's because Aramaki himself made the updates (for the art book). 

22 minutes ago, jenius said:

That's because Aramaki himself made the updates (for the art book)

Well that splains it. I need to bust that book out again and take another look thru it to whet my appetite for this release