21 minutes ago, JetJockey said:

These delays suck. I'm sure if they are going to make a Rook version, they will want to know the sales of the first two. But maybe we will see Rook or Lancer versions next week anyway. 

At WonderFest? Let's hope there is. But I'm not going to put my hopes up for those two (Fuke and Yellow). What I think is that they will have their first painted or finished product of Stick's and Ley's displayed at the fest, assuming that they will attend the said event.

Lovin' the look of the fabric and that bazooka!

On Sentinel, I would bet money they'll show off Ray and Stick at their booth and maybe show some art of Rook or Yellow with one of those "This line will continue if sales are good!" things to try to generate a bit more demand. 

47 minutes ago, ultraman zoffy said:

Huge shot out to no3Ljm and un_marine, I finally sat down and disassembled my cyclone rider, flaked off that red crap on the fabric (really nasty stuff btw), and markered up the material. Scott is looking dialed again! 

20180210_211825-1.jpg

20180210_211836-1.jpg

I wish I didn't rip off all of the cloth and throw away all of it.  I wish I came to this thread sooner to see that painting up the cloth with a gundam marker and maybe some clear coat would fix this. Oh well, back to learning how to sew and make my own under-suit. 

5 minutes ago, locidm said:

Did you use gundam marker too? Or would a red sharpie also do?

I only had a red metallic gundam marker on hand, so I ended us using a red sharpie. Works well, just have to let everything dry appropriately, and keep rubbing alcohol and q-tips on hand to clear up any accidental smears on the ride armor (rubbing alcohol cleans sharpie ink right up).  

1 hour ago, ultraman zoffy said:

I only had a red metallic gundam marker on hand, so I ended us using a red sharpie. Works well, just have to let everything dry appropriately, and keep rubbing alcohol and q-tips on hand to clear up any accidental smears on the ride armor (rubbing alcohol cleans sharpie ink right up).  

Nice! I might do the same when time comes mine flakes off bad enough. For now only spots here and there have flaked off. 

7 hours ago, troyness said:

I'm wearing out the edge of my seat anticipating this Sunday's wonderfest!! Is it speculation or confirmed Sentinal has an update/display of Mospeada?

Hopefully we see some video footages on the transformation. ;) 

By the way, I just found this blog pertaining to Sentinel's involvement in the WonderFest and their items. Sorry, it's all in Nihonggo but there's no sign of the Mospeada word within its context. But for sure they're going to show something by then. ^_^

https://ameblo.jp/sen-ti-nel-info/entry-12346817416.html

Edited by no3Ljm

The original Beagle release was delayed a few months as well. If what I heard is true, it almost didn't go to market.

There should be the ET Legioss Zeta and Iota prototypes at least. Anything else is a bonus. I wonder if they will do a drone version too...

Thanks Jenius & no3Ljm.!!

I'm sure the Sentinal delays are for covering more screw holes.Lol.. Looks like we'll get shoulder height arm ROM in armor mode. I love most things about bike mode..but nothing beats a panel lined Beagle engine.

Looks like Sentinel’s Ride Armor figures are missing in this year’s WonderFest as per TagHobby’s post. This is the best opportunity for them to display any ‘production’ sample since it’s going to get released in a couple of months. Any confirmation if that’s all that they shown at their booth?

Edited by no3Ljm

17 hours ago, locidm said:

I guess ET will also be making the dark Legioss 

vCFeWi1h.jpg

You wonder if Evo Toys made any improvements on these Legioss toys? (Better pegs, locking system for the fuselage/canopy section and the hands). As for the Dark Legioss, I'm intrigued by that one. 

5 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

You wonder if Evo Toys made any improvements on these Legioss toys? (Better pegs, locking system for the fuselage/canopy section and the hands). As for the Dark Legioss, I'm intrigued by that one. 

Guess, we just have to wait for the Zeta Type first to conclude if there were ever any changes done to it. Hope it's not as minimal as what they did on the VF-2SS.

57 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Guess, we just have to wait for the Zeta Type first to conclude if there were ever any changes done to it. Hope it's not as minimal as what they did on the VF-2SS.

^^^ This! 

After watching jenius' Legioss review he noted that by simply having the head lock into the fuselage that might solve it coming apart so easily. Hopefully they learned some lessons. B))

On the plus side, there is some pretty significant remolding there. The intakes, chest, waist, hands, and shoulders are all reshaped. Still too bad they kept the swing out door above the right shoulder... looks so goofy.

Edited by jenius

From the Google translation of that page they appear to be reissues of the old 1:15 Imai plastic models due in May this year from Qingdao Bunka Tsukuba. The Hoquet is interesting 'cus that's a hard one to find in my experience.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fhobby.dengeki.com%2Fnews%2F527892%2F