3 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Scared to think the cost of it.

Hope I'm wrong.

Exciting but at the same time I'm scared too. Hoping that it's 'practically' affordable. And to be honest, I'm already preparing myself that the price is somewhere between Arcadia's and Fewture's Garland price point. And for that I'm quoting Ignacio's...

'Hope I'm wrong' too. :unsure:

Edited by no3Ljm

The 1/10 Beagle was 24000 JPY. I'm hoping Riobot's 1/12 is less than 30000.

Any word on what the September 29 date means? I'm guessing release date and pricing.

Looks like the Evolution Toys 1/60 Legioss has been delayed again until next month. :unsure:

50 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Kinda sucks to hear the Legioss is delayed again

Manufacturing delays are often a result of quality control issues, and usually mean a higher-quality product upon release.

I consider this good news.

14 minutes ago, tekering said:

Manufacturing delays are often a result of quality control issues, and usually mean a higher-quality product upon release.

I consider this good news.

One would hope so, fingers crossed the quality of these toys are good.

At that price tag Evo Toys can't afford another VF-2SS failure. 

20 hours ago, seti88 said:

somethings happening?

mos1.jpg.d8947e5a90cba33d034021a0ca8c7d4b.jpg

They might be announcing pre-orders from translated text...

Just a reminder below of what it looks like....hehe...i hope any final announcements would be looking great!

I just want to ask this. On the TagHobby link, I noticed this footnote. And when it get translated via Google, this what it says:

RIOBOT1/12 VR-052F モスピーダ”スティック”近日案内開始!
※日本国内のみの販売になります。

RIOBOT 1/12 VR-052F Mospeada "Stick" Coming soon!
※It will be sold only in Japan.

Usually, when they say 'It will be sold only in Japan', does it mean it's not going to be available on the regular online shops such as Ami, HLJ, NY, etc? Or is it just going to be available only via their direct (Sentinel) webshop?

58 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Usually, when they say 'It will be sold only in Japan', does it mean it's not going to be available on the regular online shops such as Ami, HLJ, NY, etc?

No, it just means they haven't got an overseas distributor.  You'll have to order it from a Japanese retailer, or pay a mark-up through BBTS, Kapow, etc.

47 minutes ago, batteryoperatedsoul said:

Hey guys! Preorder available at BBTS! 199.99 USD. A fair price me thinks!!!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/61998

That's not too shabby. Since BBTS is carrying it maybe an international deal was worked out? I wonder how much cheaper it will be at import sites. 

And done. My first ever Ride Armor. I’ve wanted one since I saw a friend’s Gakken version in Fifth grade! Price is right, and from an American distributor to boot!

Bring on Yellow and Houquet!