The Cyclone looks awesome, way better than the Kids Logic statue. But the facial sculpt is kind of dull. I'm not too concerned about the figure stand. But it did bring back feelings of my old Cyclone toy always crumbling. However I have a good feeling about this one and might even get it just for the bike mode. Bring on Rook next.

Still no side pictures of that Evolution Toys Alpha with the landing gear down. I'm still going to wait for people to get and review them.

I still need to get Complete Mospeada and that anime bikes book.

Edited by JetJockey

5 hours ago, jenius said:

Evolution toys Legioss looks awful in soldier. 

Well, at least it looks better than the CM's version. (I'm really trying to find something nice to say here).

10 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

Well, at least it looks better than the CM's version. (I'm really trying to find something nice to say here).

Agreed. Looks much better than the CMS version. I just hope it doesn't have crumbling hands, like the Toynami version 

1 hour ago, Tober said:

It gets a bit tricky. The Beagle is an interpretation of the classic MOSPEADA Ride Armors. The transformation is different from the cartoon in that the transforming armor wraps around the soldier from behind, instead of partially comin up from the front (which makes more sense). The width of the bike is somewhat thinner and the leg armor is much less bulky.

The Riobot version is based on the front and back cover of the MOSPEADA Complete Art Works book, which I think is done by Aramaki himself. So I'm not sure where it fits into canon as such...:unsure: It looks like the dimensions are similar to the Beagle version though.

Yup i read that the complete art works book had aramaki's involvement. There was some discussion in this thread when it first was teased 

but nothing much in detail tho.  I thk the new sentinels version does look more stylish, but i did notice there was a lil bit of space under the chest armor when viewed from the side.

Am not splitting hairs, whats important to me is the robustness and the proportions .  

The 1:72 Legioss/Alpha Armo-Fighter is the old Imai kit, and the 1:72 Armo-Soldier is the Wave kit.  The hand-sculpted Tread appears to be the only unique part of Seventh Moon's display... but it's a welcome addition to the line!

The Horizont also appears to be a garage kit, and a depressingly small one...

Edited by tekering

14 minutes ago, tekering said:

The 1:72 Legioss/Alpha Armo-Fighter is the old Imai kit, and the 1:72 Armo-Soldier is the Wave kit.  The hand-sculpted Tread appears to be the only unique part of Seventh Moon's display... but it's a welcome addition to the line!

The Horizont also appears to be a garage kit, and a depressingly small one...

The tread is very rough as a sculpt, too! And the fighter mode cockpit is missing in the chest module.

On 7/29/2017 at 7:03 PM, talyn8 said:

Um.. wow?

b005-1.jpg

b006-1.jpg

b007-1.jpg

b008-1.jpg

Found on taghobby.

Yes! It's good to be back browsing MWF. I'M TOTALLY SOLD!

Can't wait to see Rey's version soon. Guys, allocate your budget on this one rather than the 1/4 statue so we can see other variants in the future. Support the legit Mospeada products. ^_^

:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

THE BACK!image.thumb.jpeg.8394bfca0f980bbf596fd0c2b25dc4d2.jpeg

47 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Moar pics in da wild and i dont thk it will be able to stand without the support looking at that back pack and the thin feet...

DGMRSPNU0AELJY6.thumb.jpg.379a3013fd6400926f6620f668c6c000.jpgDGMRSPVV0AAEy6j.thumb.jpg.4359baee5ba978c370654e2fb9433e16.jpg

:bigshok:

I'm so IN LOVE! :wub: 

Such a gorgeous machine. I really want to be able to display it in some action poses (leaping around, blasting enemies mid-air, etc...) and I'm pretty sure that display arm would fail at that. If it does, hopefully Yeti can come to the rescue. Something this nice deserves to be displayed in something more than a boring standing pose.

56 minutes ago, Boobytrap said:

Such a gorgeous machine. I really want to be able to display it in some action poses (leaping around, blasting enemies mid-air, etc...) and I'm pretty sure that display arm would fail at that. If it does, hopefully Yeti can come to the rescue. Something this nice deserves to be displayed in something more than a boring standing pose.

40 minutes ago, jenius said:

Yeah... that looks like a glorified doll stand, I don't think you'll get flying poses unless there are some tricks up its sleeves. 

Boy would i like to see this on a yetistand. But definately a single butt peg wont be stable enough, the only other solution is to have a waist claw or somehow have a customised adapter that clips under the backpack like a cradle. Yea hopefully the finished product will come with these...

2 hours ago, jenius said:

Yeah... that looks like a glorified doll stand, I don't think you'll get flying poses unless there are some tricks up its sleeves. 

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Boy would i like to see this on a yetistand. But definately a single butt peg wont be stable enough, the only other solution is to have a waist claw or somehow have a customised adapter that clips under the backpack like a cradle. Yea hopefully the finished product will come with these...

Can't wait for a YetiStand version of this. ^_^

Also, not sure if this has been asked. As much as this is an insta-buy for me, I'm still curious on how the shoulder and hips/knee articulation moves when the armor is connected. I understand the 'cheat' method with Beagle, but it would be nice if this one articulates esp when the armor parts attached without doing some 'cheat' methods. ;)

Of course there's no way to tell for sure without seeing it in action but from what I can tell there is at least the potential for some good articulation.

The ankles have a side to side pivot joint without anything in the way to hinder movement. I cant tell what kind of joint is used for front to back and it does seem like the front may be restricted by the armor but the back isn't.

The knees appear to be free and clear and may be able to do a complete bend as long as the fabric allows it. The hips also appear to be free of any obstructions. My only concern would be the side armor that connects at the waist and knee restricting movement.

The elbows seem to be on a double joint. I doubt that they will be able to do a 180 bend but more than 90 should be doable.

The shoulders also have lots of room for movement.

My assumption would be that the waist and chest won't have any or very little movement to be able to support everything attached to it.

If the articulation lives up to the potential I see I think that it is going to be able to get into some very dynamic poses.

3 hours ago, Boobytrap said:

Of course there's no way to tell for sure without seeing it in action but from what I can tell there is at least the potential for some good articulation.

The ankles have a side to side pivot joint without anything in the way to hinder movement. I cant tell what kind of joint is used for front to back and it does seem like the front may be restricted by the armor but the back isn't.

The knees appear to be free and clear and may be able to do a complete bend as long as the fabric allows it. The hips also appear to be free of any obstructions. My only concern would be the side armor that connects at the waist and knee restricting movement.

The elbows seem to be on a double joint. I doubt that they will be able to do a 180 bend but more than 90 should be doable.

The shoulders also have lots of room for movement.

My assumption would be that the waist and chest won't have any or very little movement to be able to support everything attached to it.

If the articulation lives up to the potential I see I think that it is going to be able to get into some very dynamic poses.

Based on the first batch of photo showing the figure on the bike, same as the Beagle one, without the Ride Armor, the figure is poseable. It has good articulation as is. But the moment the Ride Armor is attached, the articulation gets limited.

So what I'm trying to say earlier was that once the side armor is attached to the waist and knee, would it restrict the movement just like the one from Beagle? I was hoping that in this incarnation or in this new version of Ride Armor, I hope there will still be proper articulation when the figure is wearing the armor and not to 'cheat' anything by removing the side armor from the knee to have proper stance or remove the arm armor from its connectors at the back just to raise the arm a little bit more or even removing the waist armor from the crotch armor just for the legs to spread wider.

Don't get me wrong though. Even if I have a feeling that the articulation will be limited once the armor is on for this new figure, I'm still going to get one. I just only wish that this version is an improved version of what's been done before when it comes to articulation and how the armor works or expands without removing it to pose the figure properly. ;) 

Here's some photo examples of the 'cheat' workaround from Anymoon.com:
Beagle%20VR-52%2010.jpg

Beagle%20VR-52%2013.jpg