Kotobukiya rereleases their abs joint packs in a variety of sizes and types that may be useful for a ball joint replacement. And if you can't find figure hands you may be able to mod some of the round zeon hands for gundamkits, they have a few different sizes available.

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

At least is better than nothing 

Agreed. I mean it's the ONLY Mospeada toy out there that it's going to be produced. Let's face it, it's Evolution Toy. You know, the company that ruined VF-2SS. But that doesn't stop people or half of the members here (me included) to get excited or looking forward too during the initial 'revelation' of the product. Maybe they learned their lesson or two on the recent VF-2SS toys. So let's just wait and see if ever there's new updates on their Alphas... err... I mean, LEGIOSS. ^_^ 

Always think positive. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

At first glance, they share a lot of similarities, but when you put them side by side, EVO has done a better job on the sculpt. It still come down to build quality and after I handled the 2SS I don't see this guy holding together all too well either. However, prove me wrong EVO toys! Do better! 

3264923221_c2508d4b6b_zpsbudpjqow.jpg

et02_zpsuhaehhwo.jpg

They wanna impress me?  

Pose that Legioss with the legs in a wide, bent knee stance, and have the arm holding the gun posed straight out to the side, parallel to the ground. (Think standard James Bond pointing gun pose.)

If it can hold that pose, we'll know it's a solid piece.

I doubt they'll have the stones to do it though.

6 hours ago, Mog said:

They wanna impress me?  

Pose that Legioss with the legs in a wide, bent knee stance, and have the arm holding the gun posed straight out to the side, parallel to the ground. (Think standard James Bond pointing gun pose.)

If it can hold that pose, we'll know it's a solid piece.

I doubt they'll have the stones to do it though.

Kinda like this except that the gun should be raised?

buster promo.jpg

Just now, SuperHobo said:

YES YES YES IT'S HAPPENING! But, that cloth better be more durable than the crap they used on the 1/10 beagle release because that garbage flaked off like golden brown puff pastry dough. 

From the pics shown, it looks like a solid fabric to me.

5 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

From the pics shown, it looks like a solid fabric to me.

I really hope so. I wouldn't want to buy these, then come back to them four years later to see all of the red dye scattered in the box. Which reminds me, I need to tailor a new red jump suit for my beagle stig. 

Exciting times indeed!  I had wondered what had happened with Save's MOSPEADA related announcement from a year ago.

Ride armor transformations are always tricky, and my CMS's Yellow also has issues holding a pose.

I hope this improves on that in lots of ways, and that we get a Houquet.

1 hour ago, SuperHobo said:

I really hope so. I wouldn't want to buy these, then come back to them four years later to see all of the red dye scattered in the box. Which reminds me, I need to tailor a new red jump suit for my beagle stig. 

I only have Rand's version and the fabric has held up, yet all I hear from others are issues with Scott. Not cool for that price. I think someone on Facebook posted a picture of a new suit they made for his Scott figure, looked really good.