I have 2 1/72 inbit kits: a Ligaa and a Gurab. Both are recast and their quality is very poor. I bought them in ebay almost 10 years ago. Some day I'll build them...

I got Wave 1/72 Legioss kit incoming next week, has anyone here build one of those kits?

Also still undecided if I should build the 1/12 Imai Iron kit as Stick or Rey, any preferences?

Got 6 kits in total incoming including the Max Factory 1/72 Dougram kit.

will you sell some kits ?

If I manage to scratchbuild a quality Gosu I will share it. I'm also doing a 1/48 Iigaa. It's my first time scratbuilding so we'll see how they turn out.

Hey Ignacio, it looks fantastic! Please do your best, I need to see that Gosu finished!

Thanks for the feedback!! I'll try to do my best.

Almost three years ago I started scratbuilding a 1/48 Iigaa (the smaller scout Inbit) and then I bought a new house and my two years old son and my eight months old daughter were born so the project took a long hiatus!!!

I've recently completed the 1/60 HDP Regult and started working on the Iigaa project again. And since I love the Gosu why not try scratchbuilding it too :D

• 2 weeks later...

So I opened my Stick Beagle which was MIB , and either I'm unlucky OR I'm gonna have to assume that the cloth does NOT age well inside the box!!

My previous Stick that I opened back in 2009 took alot of beating before the cloth died a dishonorable death!!

As you can see Stick's left arm looks OK...but slightly rotate the arm outwards..well the pic speaks for itself...then as I raise both arms ..and well F*#K comes to mind.

Makes me think twice about buying ANY beagle MIB on ebay .

Lucky for people that I don't own firearms, I really feel like de-populating my neighborhood right now.

Or another way of putting it ...it gives me freedom to pose the sh*t out of this thing now and have some fun with my flight pose stands.

I've got some cool ideas ..stay tuned as I'll post during the week..

The red fabric on my Beagle Stick is falling apart. Rey is fine though. :unsure:

Me too!!! the cloth on my Rey seems a lot tougher..stored in the same conditions..I haven't the courage to slightly articulate him yet to see what happens I'm still feeling fragile over my Stick at the moment...I don't think my blood pressure can handle any more shocks right now LOL...It also means that I can't have them both posed on their bikes at the same time/ in the same pose with that missing foot peg on Stick's bike..I'll have to get a screwdriver set and take Rey's foot peg off and put it on Stick's ....Stick will have to play "air" foot peg on his left side if I want them together on their bikes....DAMN Chinese factory "put togetherers"..........I just forgot armour mode will be a fail too ..NOOooooooo.

Edited by troyness

How so?

Sorry for the late reply.

My painful discovery was that the foot peg and hip/crotch peg share the same screw.

...So armour mode will suffer connecting hip + crotch. on his left side.

...Still a tuff lookin' bike!!

post-11041-0-03729800-1392444057_thumb.jpg

post-11041-0-57600500-1392444516_thumb.jpg

post-11041-0-94130000-1392444649_thumb.jpg

Just gettin' used t my ipad camera/lighting.(need to get better lighting..)

Forgot how amazing the engineering is on this toy.

Glad I kept the transformation instructions!!!

The cloth on Ley/Rey is like leather compared to Stick's.

post-11041-0-50105700-1392524492_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

for the Alpha/Beta combo in fighter mode on the included stand --- you'll need 9 inches high, 19 inches deep and 17 inches wide minimum As for the Alpha in Battroid, I don't have that setup going right now but the Beta's wingspan is what kills you....That's the main single reason I had to pay out the wazzoo for a really wide/deep curio. Hope this helps. I can send you a link to the cabinet I got but it ain't cheap, but I'm glad I did now.

edit: apparently the one I got 3 1/2 years ago is out of production..there's a replacement but I don't like it as much..but it's cheaper!

Edited by derex3592

Here are some pics of how I fit mine in that type of cabinet. I have the blue combined, but to fit you will notice I had to fold one wing. No changes needed as you will notice for the red. You will also notice the change I had to make with the extension of the wings for the green, otherwise it would not fit either. I included side angles so that the slight changes I did were more visible. The last I included because I just wanted to show it! :)

post-7789-0-79285500-1394906064_thumb.jpg

post-7789-0-09450900-1394906155_thumb.jpg

post-7789-0-66978300-1394906178_thumb.jpg

post-7789-0-91926600-1394906203_thumb.jpg

post-7789-0-60301000-1394906226_thumb.jpg

post-7789-0-68312100-1394906248_thumb.jpg

post-7789-0-88985800-1394906319_thumb.jpg

Here are some pics of how I fit mine in that type of cabinet. I have the blue combined, but to fit you will notice I had to fold one wing. No changes needed as you will notice for the red. You will also notice the change I had to make with the extension of the wings for the green, otherwise it would not fit either. I included side angles so that the slight changes I did were more visible. The last I included because I just wanted to show it! :)

looking at your pictures i wonder if the blue woudl fit wings extended if it were "banking" to its left. this would allow you to make more use of the space and the longest diagonal you could draw in that cube. then one must ask....how could you support it that way....and i've have to say....no idea...i'm' sure some combination of fishing line and flgihtposes might work but the alpha bieta combo is so heavy and not as connected as it could be....perhaps i'll give it a whirl one day when i display my mospeada stuff....

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have any recommendations for what I might be able to use for replacement hands on one of the Alphas from the Robotech Master piece toys?

Both hands split from dry rot where the metal pin runs through the fingers. Was wondering if there's any gundam hands or poly type kits that'd offer a good replacement option.

(Leg is also jammed after a single transformation, I'll never buy anything from that line again).