Sign in to follow this  
maxsterling

Macross/Robotech Panel at TEKKOSHOCON X2 • April 5-7, 2013 • Pittsburg

We'll be presenting our Macross: Mythology & Physics panel at Tekkoshocon X-2 in Pittsburgh this April. The schedule has not been released but it will likely be on Sunday. We will discuss Macross/Robotech connections to ancient & pop mythology and toss in a healthy dose of physics from quarks to m-theory. We're hoping to welcome a guest appearance from Sheryl & Ranka cosplayers for a live performance, it depends on when we get scheduled.

http://www.tekkoshocon.com/

I'm going to this for the first time, are there macross toys there or is it unlikely to find toys there?

Great! If you are cosplaying any Macross character, stick around after our panel for a group photo.

As for collectibles, I've seen stuff at most dealer rooms but sometimes it's hard to find. Harmony Gold will also have a panel at Tekko, they usually have some prizes to hand out.

I always pass through the dealers room to see what unexpected find might be there. Occasionally you get lucky.

Our Macross/Robotech panel at Tekkoshocon is scheduled for:

Sunday the 7th
1PM
Panel Room #2

See you there!

Here are some pictures from Tekkoshocon X-2. Max & Milia meet Shin & Roy. Family photo with Komilia. Valkyrie Aces hanging out with Ranka & Sheryl. Plus Max & Miriya meeting with Tony "Rick Hunter" Oliver.

post-14910-0-96335900-1365533661_thumb.jpg

post-14910-0-74395600-1365533673_thumb.jpg

post-14910-0-21841500-1365533685_thumb.jpg

post-14910-0-04242900-1365533697_thumb.jpg